Terror attack in the UK

>terror attack in the UK
>1-2 casualties at most, terrorist immediately gets his shit pushed in by police
>terror attack in France
>hundreds of casualties, terrorist escapes for several days

why

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/belgian-police-detained-france-driving-van-refugees-trying-reach-uk-over-border-diplomatic-row-a7324556.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because British cars are shit, be proud of your suprerior continental vehicular manslaughter

Because France is inferior to UK in every possible way. Always been.

>>terror attack in the UK
-2 casualties at most, terrorist immediately gets his shit pushed in by police
That's because France is a liberal state, and Britain is a Nanny state

the french actively encourage terrorism whereas brits just tolerate it

french was by professional muslim terrorists, this was a white male lone wolf

>Attacking westminster with a butter knife is the same as running a truck through a crowd

>your
no tolerance trucks here yet fäm, only hand grenades

the grenades aren't even terrorism

because you only hear about the biggest attacks but not about those about only a couple wounds.

We have professional terrorists, and not in-training terrorists.

Because the terrorist tried to pick a fight right outside the most important building in the country.

>is the same as running a truck through a crowd
Bataclan was prepared in Belgium, could have been prevented but Belgium being back stabbing non-country that it is, it was our mistake to not put it under surveillance.
Nice trucking was entirely our mistake. Truck had been on surveillance footage, but personel just wasn't there at the time. The true mistake was letting in for decades millions of maghrebis in.
Mass rape is an official war crime, and england had 1400 of them in one city alone (not the only city, paki rapegangs have been all over the country) for a decade. I'm still amazed it didn't make more noise, but England is a bit 1984esque.

Terrorists in France are more intelligent that's why they use lorries for example.

our news media made this guy seem so cool

DAY THREE IN THE SEARCH FOR THE MASTERMIND

>picture of smiling normie-looking guy in military fatigues

I am sorry for being born a shitskin, I have never had a girlfriend or touched a girls skin except from her hands out of politeness from a handshake. I am sorry

>could have been prevented but Belgium being back stabbing non-country that it is

Didn't you learn from World Wars?

Being a shitskin doesn't make you a terrorist, lad. Just be a good man, name your kids with local names and you'll be fine in my book, and most other's book. Main problem is assimilation. 2bh
Of course not, these assholes' police have even loaded refugees in police vehicules in Belgium and unloaded said refugees in the middle of french fields. Belgians are absolute scum.

I am a half filipino, my father is anglo and I was born here. I can't help but feel like an foreign invader whenever I walk around my area, I just feel brown I look down at my shitskin/yellow hands and my slightly lighter coloured wrists and feel disgusted by myself.

>these assholes' police have even loaded refugees in police vehicules in Belgium and unloaded said refugees in the middle of french fields

wew lad

People have to start accepting that Islam is simply a gateway for all forms of barbarism, a cleric will celebrate 9/11 but tell you to be gentle in slapping your wife, come on people

I am not even being a cuck on this one, and if I am a cuck for saying the truth, then KEK-A-DOODLE-DOO

Because the muslim parallel society in France is technically an entire country of its own, which is a massive resource for terrorists.

I can't speak for others, but as far as I'm concerned skin colour doesn't matter as long as they assimilate. We have over-seas territories full of blacks that are part of France, we've had hundreds of thousands of spanish, italian, portuguese, polish immigrants, and they've all assimilated just fine, being atheist or christian, giving french names to their children, only problems come from muslims who refuse to assimilate.
Just drink tea and do whatever brits do. Rase your kids to do the same and it'll all be fine. Culture is what it's all about. Blood is important of course, but it not the most important, to a degree

It's too easy to get guns in the EU, it seems. Which is understandable considering the countries in it and the fact there are no border checks. It wouldn't matter if there were 0 guns in France because they could easily get one from Hungary or Poland and there's nothing to stop them from getting in to France.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/belgian-police-detained-france-driving-van-refugees-trying-reach-uk-over-border-diplomatic-row-a7324556.html
yeah lad

good post

Without trying to sound like a lunatic, it's because the police and mass media oppressed the information regarding rape gangs. It was a concerted effort between the police, the council and the social workers to keep the truth from coming out.

I do worry for the future seeing some of the shit in our universities though.

even then people know pakis have been raping white girls for years, it's sad but they usually come from degenerate families who don't have the sense to leave when the invaders

when the invaders arrive*

>Sudanposting

You don't sound like a lunatic, you're speaking the truth. The same thing happened during the Cologne attack, police, politics and press covered it up at first but the social media leakage forced their hand and a couple of weeks later they had to report about it. Our western european police's mission isn't about justice or protecting us anymore, it's about keeping peace no matter what, if they have to cover up crime to prevent outrage, they'll do it with the government's and the press's consent.
It's been decided that Western europe will be multicultural, and the reigning elite will stop at nothing to make it happen. That's Cologne got initilally coverded up, that's the sweden summer attack was covered up, that's why sedish policemen who speak out about immigration get fired, that's why Rotherham happened with the police and local gov's consent, that's why a lot of our mayors pactised with muslim extremist groups.
Western Europe is being sold.