CALIFORNIA Thread!!!

CALIFORNIA Thread!!!
Let's go west coast!

bump

diamonds

Californians are a plague upon the country. 1/5 people in America are from california and 4/5 people in America hate Californians.

All you people do is waste water and suck dicks. An hero the lot of you.

>wastes water
>san joaquin valley
learn where your food comes from faggot

California is chock full of absolute garbage human beings. The only possible way of redeeming it is if all current residents were gassed like the greedy hollywood jews they are. Also west coast is fucking garbage in general in comparison to east coast.

0/22 post. Suck a fatty, jealousfag.

It's just socal you hate. Us notherners despise anything south of sacramento. Fucking rich cunts stealing out water that we use to grow food and feed out livestock. Socal can go to hell. Also 530 please, no one has been able to deliver a 530.

I hate californians with a passion, but they are still Americans. Lessers, but still Americans and that makes them better than the rest. You don't have to like them or respect them, but they are family.

anybody in 661? lets share nudes

559s mothafucka

oh shit 530 home area code here

Aye 559 here too

Checking in form Etna CA 530 code

Whaddup fam

Same, it's amazing though, 530 has chico. A shit hole with two colleges filled with sluts and no pics. It angers me too no end.

Damn 2 other 530?
GV

951 Riverside

Everyone hates on SoCal, but we're just doing our own thing, not even caring about what you guys think. Y'all can stay miserable hating on us, but we just don't care!

Cali is worse than having diarrhea in public restrooms

You got anything good?

530 reporting in

are you in chico? I'm out of state currently but coming back soon

530 uc davis mate

so many other 530 damn
GV again

Pro tip- become an uber driver and on the weekends your drunk customers will buy you free food if you take them to in and out

415 here. Living in SF is a bitch.

Nah man, that's why I'm here

quads speak truth

805 atown

Good tip, I just need a car first

yee

georgia?

Yeah i'm a chicoan. You aren't missing out on much. after the whole Orville damn collapsing things got quiet.

god damn a lot of 530's this is not normal lol yuba city here no nudes here i do have some on old pc but i haven't been able to get it to work last few times i tried and really couldn't be assed buying a GPU(what i think went out) to get it working lol

951 no non whites. No race traitors either

you there for college? That's what I'm coming back for, gonna be in sac though finishing math

707 bitches

No, i'm pretty much a neet expect for a part time job.

You can do it buddy or some inspirational shit

909 hereeee

Notice how we're the state getting the most hate lol
They hate us 'cus they ain't us

Placerville area

760 faggots where you at

Fucking nice!

that's chill, we should switch places I'm in a small ski town in colorado, real beautiful, lots of hiking, if you can find decent housing it's a cool place to part time

Pfft yeah right, I'm in california and i'd rather be in texas or alaska. I'm only here because my family is here, FUCK THIS LIBTARD STATE! STATE OF JEFFERSON FOR LIFE!

Fuck you Texas go suck a dick you fucking retard

Damn nice trips. Thanks i'll pass, i've been to colorado before and i fucking hated it.

Anyone got Karen Angulo nudes from Escondido?

707 Vacaville here, this shit is all cows. Mooo!

626 master race reporting, NorCal fags be mad that they don't have racial diversity. Can cast my pearls upon yellows, browns, blacks you name it we got it.

im moving to california soon, anything i should prepare for or any advice?

YOU'RE THE SO CAL FAG ENJOY GETTING GANGBANGED BY A BUNCH OF TRAPS IN A SAN FRANCISCO BACK ALLEY YOU FUCKING LIBTARD FAGGOT!

it is pretty cold...and cabin fever is fuckin real

We'll cut off all exports and see how well they fair then!

Don't go south of sacramento unless you want tranny dick up your ass.

California Über Alles

forget about the west

with as much radiation from japan hitting the west

the place is going to become Cancer USA

Good riddance

It's gonna get FUCKING hot. Summer last year was 110 peak in my area

Listen to this guy, stay north so you can fuck animals in peace.

San Francisco is NorCal you fuckwit go stuff your dick in a fat girl named bertha then cry over your sad life over some shit ass whataburger

Keep your mouth shut if you're not a liberal. all the libitards will eat you alive

Yes, Northern California enjoy your shitty weather, hairy women and endless parades of faggots.

>SoCal
>San Francisco

C'mon I can't be the only one out here

Don't go north of sacremento unless you want to live in some poor village with no water and a high crime rate.

Everyone in california should die

no 916?

No one wants San Fransico that place needs to be bombed by isis seriously.

707 here

Anyone near trying to suck my tiny cock?

ayy same UCR

Superiority beeds jelousy. Our economy is so strong that if California was its own nation it would be the 7th wealthiest in the world. We have the hottest women, the best food, and possibly the dankest weed. Stay mad CA haters.

Oh, and 858 reporting in.

Found the san franciscan trap lol.

The socal cucks will love you.

>dumb redneck
>supports isis.

so there is no winning unless you live in sacremento?

fuck no, keep that in norcal bay area where it belongs

Ucr wins?

This.

UCR TOO?!! I have all of my finals tuesday and wednesday then I'm done nigga

Sacremento is lame. Go to San Diego, LA, or Santa Barbara. SF is an overpriced pos

you do not win if you life in sac

Fuck Sacramento

If the food was free they wouldnt need to buy it for me

I don't even like socal but i'll agree to this.

bump

SB is a shithole, it's all hype. Glad Elliot shot it up.

anyone got some from Allison M? 619

Spain > CaliforniaSHITmExico 2

Yeah I mean that's kind of a dick observation but hey it's a fair point

562 here

We need some nudes guys

What are you guys doing in here?