Marty couldn't play the guitar in the future because of Parkinsons

Marty couldn't play the guitar in the future because of Parkinsons.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0099077/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he injured his hand in a car accident while drag racing with Needles.

Why haven't double ties become the norm now?

Why can't we fix Parkinsons?

can't get them to sit still while the nurse gets a needle in their vein

Trump government will not fund Parkinson's cure development because it's mostly found in Hispanics.

because pharmaceutical companies would rather people need to depend on their treatments the entire rest of their lives. if they outright cure the disease, then they can't profit from it

mdma cures it

Except if a company develops a cure they'd pretty much corner the entire market on medication for that ailment

DUDE DRUGS ARE MEDICINE LMAO

but eventually no one would need it

A single cure would cost a hell of a lot less than a pill everyday for your whole life. Also, when the patent runs out the price would plummet and now you need to cure more diseases, which is more time consuming and not as profitable as finding treatments.

DUDE DUDE LMAO INVALIDATES EVEYRTHING LMAO

You can cure Parkinsons with an open brain surgery but it is difficult as all hell

its a complex disease. neurodegenerative diseases are almost unstoppable and irreversible.

i have one that affects my muscles. the solution is to replace every muscle cell with uncorrupted myocite ADN. not happening in my lifetime.

/sick crew/ here, too. Chronic pain from multiple sclerosis is pretty bad for me, also makes my legs weak. I take some medicine that is supposed to produce myelin sheaths, but I don't know or think that it is working.

>Marty couldn't play the guitar in the future because of Parkinsons.
couldn't he just play speed metal then

Pharmaceutical companies are competing against other companies trying to hawk their own brand.

If company A develops an effective cure nobody will ever buy company B's treatment ever again. You've created a superior product and reap the rewards.

Well.. Drugs are literally medicine

No, medicines are drugs.

One thing I remember from primary school - all medicines are drugs, but not all drugs are medicines.

So, if cranberry juice can cure an urinary tract infection the cranberrys are drugs?

Cranberry juice is not a medicine you fucking retard.

>companies are competing against other companies

we'd have to literally reconstruct certain vital parts of the brain that produce dopamine. Drugs work for a while till tolerance kicks in and then youre fucked again

imdb.com/title/tt0099077/

Awakenings (1990)

Based movie with Robert de Niro about Parkinson's disease
"The victims of an encephalitis epidemic many years ago have been catatonic ever since, but now a new drug offers the prospect of reviving them."
-worth a watch-

well, not parkinsons exactly i have to say but encephalitis can destroy important parts of the brain where the end result is the same

>imperial Japan tie

What did he mean by this?

I'd kill myself instead of playing a PRS tbph

Not parkinson, but great movie. That ending though. The fact that these guys always go back to being catatonic and they have to find new ways to get them moving again. Fuck. Like a month of life and you "wake up" and it's 5 years later. Rince and repeat.

He could but there was a lot of vibrato.

Severely underrrated.

>Pharmaceutical companies are competing against other companies

In an ideal world maybe.

>Myelin sheaths
What kind of made up lord of the rings sounding bullshit is that?