No, you shouldn't.
It would be a shame.
This world needs you, I need you.

Don't be a faggot.

don't be a pussy, you are alive then continue what you started

Do it fagget, who cares

Off yourself then.

What's the rush?

not sure just tired. Thinking about it alot lately.

the answer to that is always yes

dont

If you're tired - rest.

more like, should i kill myself?

Not that kind of tired. Like the tired that lingers for a long time. Like have you ever been tired for like a week or more? it's that kind of tired.

If people on /b are telling you not to, you probably shouldn't, faggot.

OP, if you hate your life so much that you are considering killing yourself, why not start over? Hop in your car and just drive. Somewhere, anywhere. Do some crazy random shit. If it doesn't work out suicide is an option, but try things, new things before you do it.

JUST DO IT.

Yes

Only solely for this gay ass post yeh

Might as well. We all die anyway sooner or later. Killing yourself only speeds up that process. Doesn't really matter one way or the other. I leave it up to you. Godspeed with whatever you decide.

Exhausted. Nothing left. Not enough energy to feel anything or care anymore. You feel your fingers trembling. Youre falling behind in work and school. You're getting 4 hours of sleep each night. The love of your life wants nothing to do with you. You cant see your family as much as you used to. You drive a car that doesnt have A/C and the passenger window wont roll up or down anymore so when it rains water comes in, but you dont mind because theres never anyone to ride next to you anyways

I know that feeling. Tired of living. I cant tell you if you should or shouldn't kill yourself because Ive been wondering the same thing

flip a coin and follow through on the result no matter what

K. I'll do this.

If you're actually gonna do it show your face. If not you're a bullshitter

if you are the chick in the picture then no,
you´re beautiful

>chick

i know that feel

it's not about work or money or anything. fuck, i'm twenty years old and am earning about $150k/yr. but that's all i have-- cash-- and i live about 50mi away from anyone that's not 45+ years old

so i spend most of my days playing video games and shit with whatever few hours im not working or sleeping. but im tired of it. it's a fucking grind. and by the time i have enough saved up to move to some city, meet chicks, and live my life, i'll be too old to experience it all

chads who are socially successful on here: are girls/friends worth giving up $150k/yr and working at McD's?

>726199364

if you actually made that much money (you don't) you would have plenty of opportunity to find comparable work in a better city

Sell everything you own and travel the world to bang chicks. When the money runs out rob banks.

If you are tired of everything anyways what do you really have lose? Nothing, get to it.

Yup

Babes brah

Tessa?

do you want my bank statement or what

i have no real reason to lie. i'm a software developer without a degree that managed to get hired at a fairly well-paying company due to my brother's connections

as you probably very well can figure out, a 20y/o software dev without a degree is pretty much worthless to most companies. certainly nothing "similar paying".

is a glorified dick massage or two really worth giving up just about everything I've got?

i feel like either choice i make will more or less have me regretting it three years from now

If you want.

yes post your bank statement right now

oh fuck those trips

looks like i ought get going on some flight tickets to vega-- wait, fuck

Uncertainty is the sign of severe mental disability.
You should carry out the act to become a REAL PERSON by asserting your control over fate.
If you don't kill yourself you prove that you aren't real and have no freewill, you are just a puppet.

I make about half as much as you do and I just quit my job and I've been living off my savings for about 2 months now and doing whatever I feel like

I'm actively searching for better work but happy to coast for another 6 months if it comes down to it

this is the best decision I've ever made and I'm the happiest I've been in many years

what're your days like? how do you usually go about meeting people? what if you can't find another job?

Yes

on week days I usually apply for at least 2 jobs in the morning and then exercise for an hour and as long as I do that then I can spend the rest of the day however I feel like

I can't believe how much exercising helped with depression, buy a bike and go for a ride a few times a week it makes a huge difference

I'm not worried about not finding a job. I'm confident that I will & it's a good motivator because I have a deadline

I'm pretty shy but meeting people never seemed hard, talk to people in cafes etc go to bars and chat to people, alcohol helps with that

i mean bars i get, but cafes? how does that work? do you just fucking walk up to people like "ay bb im chad nice necklace"?

and job searching sounds plame yo

I need to learn to be you, dude.

you're replying to two different people. i'm the former

>glorified dick massage
This is why you should kill yourself. Because you have the type of brain that could allow you to say cringy phrases like this.

Up to you?
Why would one need Sup Forums's advice if only for attention seeking.
KYS faggot!

Go on shooting spree in mall of Emirates

Yes, and livestream it.

Nope. Live to spite everyone and everything driving you to do it. Learn to laugh at the god-awefulness of life and realize you are in a black comedy. Now smile and give the middle finger to the black ungodly joke that is life.

no u

if i get dubs you kill yourself

Yes

You should tits and timestamp first.

Not now. Think about it when you will be okay.

Yes, but then again, OP, we all should.