Get a load of this faggot

Get a load of this faggot
>YouTube username: CasketKing00
>a fat neckbeard who lives with his mother
>makes shitty toy review videos
>has no job, collects welfare
>throws a tantrum whenever he receives negative comments
>is a brony
I know you guys aren't my personal army, but me and my friend found his channel and saw a opurtunity for potential lulz. I'm not forcing you to do anything but he would lose his shit if you spammed the dislike button on all of his videos and left tons of comments telling him to an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Lqis4J0ho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yuphuGHRU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipca1j5cmK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He sounds like your average Sup Forums tard

You've been breaded.....nerrhheeyyraaa

go fuck yourself

you're the one that should kill yourself

He's a Reddit user, just check out his channel an you'll see why we need to fuck with him

No the breaded video was kinda funny, watch his other videos and toy reviews to see why I hate this faggot

No, go fuck yourself. You sound like a shitty faggot and you're petty. Who cares if the guy does youtube videos, it sounds like shit is bad enough for him already.

NYPA, and go fuck yourself. Also you probably have school tomorrow so get to bed.

Nah the man is a self centered sack of shit. He relies on taxpayers money for him to buy action figures despite being capable of getting a job. Also the man is a literal asshole who acts like he is a victim because he's fat, despite it being his own fault, claiming that he deserves welfare due to his weight, while refusing to exercise or diet. He deserves to get fucked with

Sounds like fun, I'm in

Videos that show how stupid he is
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Lqis4J0ho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yuphuGHRU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipca1j5cmK8

Literally nobody gives a shit. I bet you are this fucking dude. Trying to get views.

Everyone else, abandon ship. No lulz to be had here. Well is dry.

Nah it will be funny, just hoping everyone peaks out of their trap threads to find this before it 404's

You figured out about him just now? We attacked him back in 2014 already. No point, you're late to the party.

>we

sure you're not thinking of anyone else, he only has 3k subs so I assumed no one had heard of him

This guys right, I've seen casket king videos before, one included him complaining about how it sucked to work for 4-6 hours a day 3 days a week and how we'll never work again.
Fuck that fat neet neckbeard, right in has fatshit asshole.

Leave the guy alone
Go raid a shit thread on Sup Forums

Fat faggots gonna fat faggot. Who gives a shit. Go fuck yourself OP. I mean really, who cares if this fat sack of shit makes videos? Find better hobbies you nigger.

You shut the fuck up and leave OP alone, it's his right to stir up conflict if he wishes. This is Sup Forums you bitchnigger, if you don't want to get into conflict, literally get the fuck out. You sound like a huge pussy.

Finally someone understands, watch this m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Lqis4J0ho
It's a vid of him ranting about how hard his life is and how he does nothing, and why you should SYMPATHIZE with him because of it

I'd watch it, but it would probably just make me angry.

Watch it, it will make you want to kill that fat son of a bitch. If everybody where to watch it, his channel would be fucked