'Daddy, daddy! Is the thunder gone yet? No …? Can we watch frozen until it's gone, please?'

>'Daddy, daddy! Is the thunder gone yet? No …? Can we watch frozen until it's gone, please?'

let's play monopoly

You can shut the fuck up and watch TDKR again, how about that?

I thought Irreversible was your favorite movie, sweetie? What happened?

Can I ask you a question? I've been browsing tv for a couple years and I noticed at certain hours someone reposts the same pics of kids, and I don't know why. Do you get varied answers to your threads? Like does someone ever reply with something super witty that makes you laugh? Do you even read or reply to the threads you make? Honest to god I'm not even upset I'm just straight up curious.

its a bot bud

>tfw in a couple of years i will be seeing her on BLACKED.com

I never did find a source on the original or whoever did the voiceover.

How do u know

Then why does this thing exist?

i wonder why

captcha is useless

it can be easily subverted reddit newfag

no you stupid bitch I ain't plugging back in shit until it's over
if your whore mother wasn't such a trash bucket maybe we could've afforded some surge protectors in this goddamn shithole

B-b-but why?

What is cunny?

Is cunny a word that means "preteen girl"?

Not even hating on someone for being a pedophile like idgaf but WHY? what is his motive?!

autism
that and he's probably looking for antipedo reactions and gets off to it

Those devious bastards, kind of ironic though, considering 8ch is cucked now too

>What is cunny?

Cunny means love, cunny means life. It is a most needed term which encompasses all the pristine, sublime qualities exclusively gathered in those few, exquisite, finest manifestations of the female genre defined as "cunnys". A word which successfully combines the deepest meaning of beauty, the purest form of contemplation, and the earnest, inmost sincere, unblemished expression of love. That, my dear friend, is the true meaning of cunny.

Cunnyism is a respectful, inclusive, tolerant, open-minded community, exempt from gratuitous embroilment, egotistic rivalry, petty discordance or any other kind of inane antagonism. True cunnysseurs are always cordial, cooperative, congenial individuals, easily approachable for though-provoking dialogue and affable exchanges of ideas. Remember out motto: cunny is love, cunny is life.

only pedos hate cunnybros, actually

/waifuist/ still as awesome as ever

that's the only 8ch board that matters

A fuckin leaf.

>She will never be you first crush in school. Cuz you have now 40yo.

WHY EVEN LIVE?

>he thinks he's any different than the average pedophile

well, you can't have it all, user

but you can still enjoy her cuteness every day :3

>projecting

see, here's a mad pedoredditor already