Would a Snub nose have the power to blow my brains out? And do any of you faggots know some easy ways out?

Would a Snub nose have the power to blow my brains out? And do any of you faggots know some easy ways out?

any gun has the power to blow your brains out, in the sense you will die. a .22 wont make a mess, but a snubbie will

it would be better if you used something other then an airsoft gun.

If you get a cheap portable charcoal grill and start it up in a closed room, the carbon monoxide should kill you shortly. It'll be like falling asleep, real quiet like. Just make sure you don't do it in a room with a carpet, otherwise it could burn up and you would be charged with arson instead of calmly returning to the nothing from whence you came.

Stop being a fucking faggot.
Turn back to god.
Be a fucking man.
Get a job.
Get fit.
Get a gf.
Settle down.
Get ready for the fucking race war you god damn NEET.

Maybe you could fill a kiddie pool with gasoline and sit in it with a candle, and when the fumes get you so fucked up you pass out, you'll drop the candle and you won't even know it. How does that sound user?

Buy drugs, sit on a bridge, pass out, fall off bridge

Get a shotgun, get a floatation device, go to the ocean, float good and far out into the water, sit on the edge and pull the trigger. Easy, and the sharks gets you so there's no remains.

do a flip

I hear the helium thing is real easy because it's easy to obtain a helium tank, which it won't be if too many anons keep using this method.. I gather that you'll be gasping for air though, like heroin, and that's gotta suck.

a 12 gauge through the head ought to do it, 99% chance you wont be saved, 100% if you shit yourself when you die and the EMT wont want to touch you

Drugs. Opiates, in slow steady succession. Or you can get good and drunk, and then inject a massive overdose of heroin. You can't puke it out, and when you do puke, instead of the average opiate heaving you'll actually bring something up and have a state of relief before you die.

god is fake you normie

Op again, im not interested in getting a job a girlfriend or living in general its boring as fuck. Every day just waking up and doing the same things over and over again. Im bored of the cycle.

blow all your money on fun shit then off yourself. You may change your mind...

Then change it up man. Find yourself. Buy a motorcycle and ride. Figure it out. There's an awful lot of thinking you do on the road. It's helped me work some shit out, and I'm sure it'll help you. That's what Neil Peart from Rush did too. His daughter died and then shortly after, his wife. He just got on his bike and rode.

>wake up with 40 broken bones and the most intense pain you have ever felt

>implying it wouldn't be over a river

Only problem with changing up shit and doing this is that im not interested in doing things. I try to start something new and then stop because I realize theres no point in doing it in the first place. >inb4 edgy faggot

well shit I fucked up my greentext

That's depression right there.

Op, it probably is depression, last time I saw some of my family my grandma pulled me to the side and said that she thought I should get on antidepressants, shes the only person in our family I can really talk to. Antidepressants didnt help much I knew that what I was living was a pill popping drugged up lie so I stopped.

>says God is fake
>calls someone else a normie
Can you try any harder to not come off as normie scum

Anyway it was a good thread, I might get my Snub Nose in a few days and walk out into the desert to watch the sun go down. Out here gunshots in the desert are pretty normal, people go out to shoot bottles and stuff so no one should come looking.

What caliber?

Can you buy me rising storm 2 on steam before you go prince, user jettrooper55

This
You wont find anything that can blow your brains out on evike