Hey /b. Today at work I sliced my finger pretty badly. Got taken to the ER and there was nothing to stitch...

Hey /b. Today at work I sliced my finger pretty badly. Got taken to the ER and there was nothing to stitch, so they bandaged it up pretty well to try and stop the bleeding.
So I have 2 questions, it's throbbing pretty bad right now and the doctor said if it bleeds through the 10 layers they put on it to go back to the ER. If I fall asleep will I bleed out and die?
Also I had to take a mandatory drug test since it was an injury that took place at work. Last Friday, I smoked weed with my friend for the first time (dads a cop so I never really had the chance) It was a swab test and it took place almost 48 hours after I smoked. Am I caught?

Legit?

Only have this other picture. Finger currently looks like a snow man. Don't know how you're correlating lips with a sliced finger tho

Google images suggests text of what it thinks a picture is. Post a bandaged pic of the finger now

put lemon on it

1) it's your finger. Don't be a retard OP you won't bleed out and die.
2) you definitely failed that drug test good luck with that shit.

I don't know about 2). THC exits saliva pretty quickly and swab tests are fairly cheap and this tend to be inaccurate

syphilis

you can always set an alarm for two hours after you lay down and do a check to make sure it's not bled through, but chances are it'll clot and you'll be fine.

What im hoping. Seemed like it was starting to clot a bit until the doctor ripped my gauze off to put more on

You won't die and they will notice the weed.

Put pressure on it. As a lumberjack I get cuts and scapes all the time. Use hydrogen peroxide to clean it and change the bandage before bed. If you get normal sleep youll be fine unless ypu sleep a whole day. As for the drug test. If you brush your teeth and used mouthwash you should be good.

It's a bit worse than a regular cut or scrape lol trying not to keep reopening it and let it clot although they never did clean it out...

Swab only shows for 12-48 hours. Still depends on hydration and fat same as piss though

A: Don't fall asleep.
And B: get used to living in a 6 by 8 room.

Well your heart rate slows down when you sleep, and if it doesn't bleed through the bandages a few hours after leaving the hospital, it probably stopped, and you're fine. Also yeah you're caught, takes like 2 weeks to get it through your system unless your really sweating and chugging water.

Well changing the bandage is necessary so it doesn't get infected by your own goo. It's just gonna have to happen. It'll heal eventually. As long as you didn't hit an after, and you'd know if you did, you'll be fine as long as you wrap the baggage tight enough to keep pressure on it but loose enough to maintain circulation. A year and half ago, I sliced my tendon, after, and nerve I my left index finger and had surgery to re attach everything 4 days after the incident. The just sticked me closed so I didn't bleed out in the mean time. You'll be fine. If you really want to, do what some other user said and set a couple alarms throughout the night to check on it.

Artery instead of after in the 4th or 5th sentence*

My god my autocorrect is out of hand.

Bandage instead if baggage

Stitched instead of sticked

Well damn. Not too worried about bleeding out especially since it's been about 6 hours since I left the hospital. More worried about the drug test now at this point even though I was completely sober when this happened

Op, what job are you afraid of getting fired from for the weed? Some minimum wage retail or grocery job?

Also, take the doctor's advice, not people's in here.

No worries I understood most of what you were trying to say

Hold it above your head, that will help.

Heat up a spoon till hot red and put it over the finger to stop the bleeding
Men remedy only

Not as much that but the process of finding a job that'll hire me with my little availability with college going on plus having to explain why a failed drug test is on my work record too if it were to happen

Been doing that for the past 8 hours

That makes sense. Actions have consequences.

Anyone who says you're fucked because of the drug test is retarded. I took a swab test and passed and I had smoke about 4 hours before that

Worst luck though. Never smoked or touched a drop of alcohol for 19 years then try it once and 2 days later have a bullshit accident and get drug tested after

1. It's going to throb. It's going to feel like shit. That's your body showing the signs of healing.

If the ER doctor cleared you, you will be fine. You won't bleed out as there is no major artery in the effected area.

I would keep an eye on the cut and keep it wrapped. The gauze acts like a layer of skin, not only protecting it, but clotting the blood and creates a temporary layer.

2. Swap tests are cheap and ineffective, it only goes back 12-24 hours depending on how much you've smoked.

You'll be fine.

>t. city emt

He's right, get ready to spend a lot of time in jail. I don't think u will die if you go to sleep though. You might go into shock but u will wake up in few days probably.

Yeah I've heard a bunch of stories of people who've smoked the day of a swab test and passed and then others who failed after a it had been almost a week. If worst comes to worst I'll try to claim that the swab tests are cheap and inaccurate and ask for another which would be a few days from now which would probably make it so I pass

Step 1: Pull down pants
Step 2: Insert sliced finger into pooper
Step 3: Take photos with time stamp
Step 4: Post said photos to Sup Forums
Step 5: ???????
Step 6: Profit?

I'm 20 and have never smoked or drank either. How'd you cut yourself?

Kinda funny you're so concerned about a cut on your finger after going to the hospital.

New job as a Deli clerk only been a week. Was trying to slice this annoying ass piece of ham and went full retard put both hand on the ham including my left hand on top and pushed forward. Couple seconds later feel sharp pain in my left ring finger and see a chunk of it missing. Honestly feel so retarded thinking about it now

I cut the skin between my toes open with a razor blade last fall. Was crouched over opening packaging while wearing sandals and BOOM. Like half inch slice between big toe and four stitches.

That whole cut AWAY from yourself is fuuuggjjbtthjbgfsweg

Keep it bandaged real tight, but make sure you have circulation.
As for the swab test you might be fucked, not 100% sure though. Did you brush your teeth and use mouth wash? How much did you smoke?

Chewed mints and gum brushed my teeth that morning. No idea how much we smoked. Not a lot though

Damn that's a deep cut. Your finger is going to feel stretched/weird for a long time if not forever. (I almost cut the tip of my finger off before)
As for the drug test you should be okay if you brushed your teeth or eat/drank a lot

Had a cut from my Katana (20 minutes after bringing it home) much like yours op. Accept mine had the skin still atattched so i needed 4 stitches, trust me, you got it a bit lucky. those stitches hurt and id rather have had the whole part slice off like yours than have threads stitched into the tip of my finger.

Keep in mind a big reason it hurts so much is also because your finger has many more nerve endings than other parts of the body so its gonna hurt a bit extra. About 2 months and youll be back to normal.

You should be okay man.

Katana pic??

Yeah already feels weird and empty :(

You should pass, don't worry. Hope your finger heals well

Thank you good user

I had a similar cut to that. That fingertip will be sensitive to hot and cold like you were an infant for months, maybe a year. Also, forget about playing a stringed instrument.

One on the left is the one that did it.

Rub some salt in it, put on a new dressing. It's nothing. Stop being such a little faggot wimp.

Damn looks pretty sweet

Yeah. I cut my finger with a hedge trimmer probably deep as yours if not deeper. My finger still feels weird and it's been 2 years, but most of the time i don't notice it anymore. Yours will feel weird for a long time, but it will get better.

>the one that is metal is the one you sliced your finger off with

no shit

No problem bro

Thanks for the tip user

You will not bleed too much as long as you elevate it above your heart. You tests will show positive for drugs.

They are both sharp af, one is just coated in crimson/copper for style I guess.

You're welcome. Take it easy.

Sliced a similar chunk off my finger in college with an x-acto knife. Literally wrapped some paper towels around it and duct tape. It did some moderate bleeding for a couple days before finally starting to heal. You'll be fine.

Doctors will likely ignore the weed in your system if they find it.

Check'd
Also if it hasn't already been mentionned, didn't read the whole thread, keep your hand/arm up so the blood doesn't go down your hand and it will ease the throbbing.

Not the doctors that tested me was the company I work for. As most companies do so that if you test positive they just assume you weren't sober at the time and either fire you or use it as a reason to not give you workers comp

Mentioned a couple times but also have been doing it as much as I can since the accident

Okies, sorry about that.
Hope the throbbing stops eventually, I know how much of a pain it is, no pun intended.
Tc Sup Forumsro

I got pulled over not long ago, about an hour after smoking weed, police here have tests but I've never been positive, you should be fine anything over 24 hours

oh i thought it was a wood akimbo one or w/e

What a thrill

Don't be a soft cock op. I've cut my finger off at work and was back the next day. You'll be fine.

If you fail the test, act surprised, perhaps a little outraged, and demand to be tested again

Silver nitrate to cauterize the bleeding

I thought that only works with burns.

Cut the tip of my finger off (not this bad, but it wouldn't stop bleeding, nothing to stitch) about a month ago. It burned like hell, but it stopped the bleeding.

You probably won't bleed out from your finger

There's like a 70/30 chance you failed the drug test. I'm pretty sure the first time you smoke weed it's detectable like 4 days after smoking so if it was the 17th when you smoked there's a good chance you failed.

Bleed out? Nooooo. Far too small to bleed out. Though, you could start to feel a bit crappy due to a bit of blood loss. remember to keep the pretty on well.

Marijuana test coming back positive? Probably, though just expect a fine for it.

Also, where do you work? Looks too small to be a factory wound, though factory hand wounds are generally a little nick or full on degloving.