Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
It's almost 3 in the morning and I wanna die.
>I'vebeen unhappy for a long while, but I've just been dealing with it
>Lately my best friend who had made me feel actually much better from how I had been prior has been going through shit with his girlfriend
>He can't do long distance
>He's trying to keep it alive, but he has little faith in it
>Friend gives and gives and gives to everybody he meets
>He literally gave me the computer I'm using now because I couldn't afford to get one of my own
>I try to help him every chance I get due to my feeling of debt and friendship
>He knows I always feel like shit
>He hates how often I make self-depreciation jokes due to it
>He told me that he's feels like he can't make people happy anymore
>If it weren't for him, I probably would have killed myself by now
I don't have anybody I can talk to other than him except one person who I see rarely, but I'm thinking that I should start feigning happiness to spare his feelings, for I know he mostly feels like he does because of me. I feel like a monster for something that's partially out of my control. Advice? Also general sad pics or feels thread.
>Sad story with no advice?
Tell it, maybe I or another user can help you out
>Nothing but sad pics?
Post 'em. I think I need them right about now

Fuck off and kys already nigger

I understand, my band I was in for three years just feel through over a call over the phone; not even face to face and my bestfriend of 12 years killed himself with my dads shotgun at my sisters house. I have to wait to go back to school for my bachelors until the fall (so I can go to the school close to my house) I still live with my parents and im 23 I have no car, the only jobs around me are seasonal and I havent had sex in five years.....

Noted

checked

Jesus. I'm sorry all of that's happening user. Other than emotional stuff and just being in general poor, I have it really good, so I don't how to relate or what to say. Maybe leave the area after saving money, or just sticking through it all until you can finish school. As for the sex thing, I'm sure there's some place you can go to get a random fuck or even a girlfriend. I'm probably sounding grossly optimistic, for I'm god awful at giving advice, but I try and stay hopeful when I can. My heart goes out to you user.

might as well stick through it all at this point lol my pupper of 17 years keeps me at mt parents house mostly, her name is Molly and shes my homiee. Im optimistic too man and I always have been, im always the friend people bust balls with and I never pull out the "big guns" so to speak and really make fun of them back so I always let them win the bullshit bigger dick competion that is the male hierarchy of ball busting, Im always the dude that is showing people the lighter side of things, im always gonna have a smile but hell, that doesnt mean that things for me are peaches and cream, not by a long shot but that doesnt mean you cant work with what ya got. sometimes saltines and water will still do the trick; the magic of it is knowing when to work with what ya got. I love my family, i have an associates in general science, i have 2 guitars and a 400 amp, I have an xbox 1 1tb battlefield system, so just like how I said all those things in my life where I am worried or feel that things are going shitty for me there is also the other side to that coin.

I'm happy to hear about the other side of the coin user. What kind of dog do you have?

I have a half hound half "oppsu oppsu" or loppsu or some shit lol I cant believe I dont have a picture on this laptop of her but shes as small as a puppy and eats normal people food all day and chills with me lol basically my pikachu, im pissed I dont have a picture youd think shes adorable, I just wish I could find a stable job online from my laptop; hell even customer support or something just to get me along until I get a car ya know? also I love smoking weed, smoking weed and either playing guitar or playing vdya is fucking godly lol my guy gets alot of hydro and honestly it might sound alittle based but I think weed genuinely is a good thing

we need a pic of this doggo

I found one of her but its only a head shot lol I use this for my youtube account xD shes quite noble in this one

>girl Iv fallen in love with
>lives 2 states away
>Loves me back but both agree long distance wouldn't work
>Crys every other night due to years of abuse in my family
>Yes im a pussy
>Smokes like a chimney with constant fire wood
>Feels like im never good enough
>Wants to die

she's adorable

thank you :3

I haven't smoked pot before, and I don't really have any desire to do so as of right now, but power to you. I prefer to smoke cigarettes rarely so I don't get hooked on them, and yeah I know what you mean. I'm actually going to start saving up for a car after I start working. I currently live with my brother and I only have a seasonal job, but I'm content for now. Also the dog I have is the cutest dog ever and I think he might stand a chance to matching your dog in cuteness if I dare say so. I'll post a pic of him from my phone in a moment, and I agree with this user we're gonna need a pic if you're able

Holy hell she's so cute

This is also the least of my problems I just need some sorta advice for the minor ones

nice man, yeah dude do your thing ya know thats cool dude. post that doggo!

I once had a thing with a girl on the opposite coast who was obsessed with me and we had major puppy love for a couple years, but we realized we couldn't wait long enough to be able to meet, for from the start, we'd need at least 5 years. It killed me because she loved me like hell and she even talked to her parents about me except saying that I had moved away from them (To not make them fear for her safety). I had ended it probably almost half a year or so ago. It gets better, don't worry user

give head until your dead

Words to live by

Thanks user, its just strange i got feelings for her because after my last one were I was abused for a good two years I felt nothing towards anyone, then she comes along, theres so much in life I want to do, but I also want her apart of it.

Last words to be put on my gravestone

TlDr I once had a choice in my destiny. I forfeited that with bad circumstances and worse decisions. I'm stuck in a life I wouldn't have chose, but I did. I regret it every day, and I would chose to end the experience, but the people around me still need me. My brother killed himself, and a great friend before that.

If you still have a choice, do me a favor. Go do that thing you wanted. I can't. Take my place. I don't know what it is. You might. Do me a favor, die later and go get that thing for me. I can't or I would. Help me. It's not going anywhere; the rest of death; earn it. If you still have a choice, go make it for me.

Don't speak like that user. There's still a chance for redemption until you're dead. I don't plan on failing, but I don't want you to do so. If you want to live, live. If you don't feel like you're living, try to cut off your ties and leave. Fine something or someone that make you feel alive. You only get one guaranteed go in life. Make the most of it.

If you need another person to help out I'm here. Maybe I could take some of the weight off of your other friends shoulders
My kik is plokijuhv. Please shoot me a message

Look. You can be sad all you like. In fact its good to be sad sometimes. But when you are sad and dont want to be, its best not to take on more saddness. Believe me. I have been in and out of depression and borderline suicide for many a year now.(i dont want anyone to feel sorry for me) Take a look at the hand you have been dealt in life. Take a good , long, look. And see that you may not have it that bad. For the first 14 years of my life, i had no family. Well i did, but none of them cared at all. I was left alone to do anything i had ever wanted in the streets. For two whole years i was out of my house. Not once even showing up. Living in the woods. And when i show back up one day they act like i wasnt even there. Three years ago today my best friend was shot for under preforming in a "group" we were in. This group was a street gang. I was the only one among my gang to stay alive because im not a fucking idiot. 1 year ago i met a girl who i loved with everything. Her parents had died in a car crash the year before and so she was all alone. She was miserable. She decided to kill herself. She hung herself and as she did i walked in and saw her. I asked her what she was doing and she said she loved me, that no one but me would even know she was gone. And she kicked the chair. I couldnt move. I stood and watched, paralyzed. Until i finally heard a snap. I cut her down. Burried her. And i pray at her grave every year. Things can be bad. But they get better. You have your real friends for a reason. If anything just break down and cry to your friend. Tell him your worries. Your fears. What you want and need help with. Because if you dont hold on they could be gone in an instant. Try to look at things like they are good. Acting positive us the first step to being that way.

Hi-Power is a classy way to go

Also my kik is: THEBILLCROSBY

Thank you user. I know I'm a bitch, but I teared up a bit. I will do as you say. When he told me how he felt. I gave him some stupid metaphor trying to describe how much he was helping me. It went something like this: Imagine I was climbing a mountain with the mountain representing my climbing to happiness, and the peak representing my happiness I'm trying to reach. When my last friends left, my ropes snapped and I began to fall and tumble backwards down the mountain. When he came along, he stopped me from falling and began to help me climb back up the mountain. While it might not be the fastest climb, it's better than going backwards.

I really appreciate you guys, but I'm entirely comfortable messaging people I don't know personally. I feel terrible, but I appreciate it immensely. People like most of the people in this thread give me hope for this world.

Sup Forums is the worst place you can look for advice

I hope that you can get your life on track, mate. Honestly its hard to see people who went through some of what i went through. If you ever need to chat or need advice im here. My kik for just such an occasion. KIK: THEBILLCROSBY

This goes for anyone else on here who needs advice or help or a someone to talk to.

You're the hero we need but don't deserve

Think about it this way, killing yourself only passes the sadness on to other people

I just, really want to help people. Even if i cant physically help you. At least i can mentally and emotionally help.

This

I'll make sure to write down you and the other guy's ki just in case I ever need somebody to talk to. I appreciate it

Please get better. And hope everything goes well for you.

Thank you user, and ditto

Fuck, this message was meant for you

OP before you go prince can you buy me rising storm 2, user jettrooper55 thanks

I can't offer any advice but all I do know is that imagine what he would feel if you killed yourself . He's your best friend and it would destroy him. The ultimate kindness you can show him is to keep yourself living for him, so he knows you value everything he has done for you. You must mean so much to him if he's willing to try his best to be there for you. You mean something to people, and probably more than you know.

Hang in there