Anime feet thread

anime feet thread

which girl's feet do you want to see get molested the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CcMu8nrQzG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mio naganohara

too bad there's not much of her feet :/

i'd post but my connection is awful

got a top 3?

bumping with tiny image

erza scarlet
kushina uzumaki
mio naganohara

classic

erza scarlet is one of my favourites too
the thought of her getting captured and turned into a slave used for her feet, hnng

got top 5 artists?

looking at her miserable little face cringe in disgust

don't really know artists

what would they do with erza?

well I'll answer my own question cuz im a narcissist

.1. naturalton
2. madou
3. yomu
4. batatata77
5. panimiiru

i'm just really autistic with how i fap, with every fap, it must all be to the same artist's work

good taste. anyone else?

yup that's him

Most pokegirls tbh

the thought of her unwilling is so hot

what about nao tomori?

I mean, she's got some top tier foot art of her but not really a personal favorite of mine

Fuck it, I'll post a bit of what I have on my phone, I'll help out

rukia
ikamusume
eiko aizawa (non existent)
any of the marui sisters
enomoto yuiko (non existent)

this

the smell hnnnng

other fairytail girls maybe?

I don't really know many but gotta agree the Erza stuff is usually pretty good

i want to sniff rukia's used socks so bad

I definitely want to see more feet pics of pic related tho god DAMN

nice

for anyone interested, i made my fat slut enkidu record loli feet audio in a thread a couple hours ago:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CcMu8nrQzG

salty toes

Sleeping foot stuff is one of the best subgenre of foot fetish

still here?

Here's a good disgust pic that I enjoy, friend

haven't seen much of it tbh

Unfortunately you're right, there's not a lot of it

anyone else into unwilling girls?

These threads are usually pretty great when there's not autists posting their cringey shit that gives us bad names

Can someone explain something about the foot fetish to me? Im not sure what I have. I actually dislike it when pictures show feet as like the highlighted feature of the picture, basically what most of these pictures are. But if they aren't the focus then its a feature I can definitely get behind & actually be one of the things in the picture I enjoy the most.

Pic related, example of what I mean attraction wise

>I also, after every jerk off session if its relatively close to any of my fetishes, feet being one, I want to kill myself.

Yeah fam

Hopefully you're serious about your question and not memeing

serious
which girls would you want to see get their feet used against her will?

Not sure about that user, but don't worry about what gets you off, as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others, why get upset over it if you enjoy it and it's harmless?

My dude they probably wouldn't panic, they'd prob be weirded out like "wtf are you doing you fucking troglodyte."

fucking perfect

i was like you a few years ago
I know exactly what you mean

You appreciate delicious looking feet as a side-dish to the non-foot focus of the picture

explain what it is you like about feet even if it's cringy admitting it. Do you like the look, the smell, taste, texture? What do you like to do with feet?
Just get it off your chest and come to terms with the autism we share. And wallow in it and be extremely happy embracing it.

I wouldn't be that picky tbh, there's so little of it to begin with for art

But if I gotta be specific, older women in a nine would be nice. Tsunade from Naruto, Olivia from Pokémon, etc, etc

The way that guy draws feet really puts me off, it's like they're chunky or something with the way he draws the wrinkles.

Im def not hurting others or myself over it, maybe myself mentally though as often times when im done I think of how horrible a human being I am to be attracted to my list of kinks & fetishes which I can post if you want me to (around 24+)

>"you're a broken defect, something is wrong with you and there'll come a day where your horrific attractions ruin your life because you lose yourself in them. Self destructive idiot."

i wouldn't mind seeing rukia

*anime

Fucking autocorrect goddammit.

Honestly I wouldn't limit it to older women, I'd just be happy to see more of it period.

Nothing too extreme, but more like "what the fuck are you doing that's disgusting"

I see it as a good feature to expand on an individual's reaction to their sexual ecstacy. The little features & cute toes in different positions, pain aswell.

Bro, they're fetishes, not necessarily defects, everyone's got em. If you're worried about losing yourself to them try to endulge in moderation.

I think fetishes are great to have usually, gives you more stuff to get off to which usually is a good thing

>(around 24+)

>"what the fuck are you doing that's disgusting"
and there's nothing they can do about it :^)

which girl would you want to see get her feet raped?

Im just going through my phone if I had to say a favorite artist it would be wokada or pic related

"Hey user, can I use your phone real quick?"
>finds pictures of anime feet

What I REALLY wanna see is some Lucoa foot art

i'm into lolis (extreme), incest (extreme especially mother-son) armpits (moderate), feet (extreme)

i don't know if lolis/incest would be a fetish but these are not good things to like

>implying I let anyone look throught my phone with the shit I have on it

already answered :333

kek

"hey user can i use your phone?"
>literally 8GB of toddlercon and pictures of shampoo

I am risking it with no password right now

erza?

The only thing I'd worry about is the lol thing. Just keep it to just art and NOT the real thing and don't ever try to do anything with anyone underage and you should be fine dude. Also that other stuff ain't that bad, especially armpits, it's uncommon and kinda weird but it's certainly nothing I'd be beating myself up over.

And like I said for the loli thing, just keep it with your imagination and the art you see and you'll be fine, don't do anything in real life and don't do anything with real people about it and you'll be gucci

I's only fantasizing

And if you don't like enjoying loli stuff then just stop looking at the pictures of that stuff, avoid it at all costs, plain and simple.

And if you feel like you'd ever act on it in real life or with real people, which I hope you never do, I don't want you getting in trouble and hurting yourself or someone else, then try to seek some help, bud

It's not like I keep a ton of pictures on it and not even for that long too. Usually just when I find pics when I'm away from my laptop and wanna save them so I don't forget or have to look for them later.

hell yeah and I got to thinking, the ultimate bitch face you'll get is from my hoe Taiga Aisaka
the fucking tantrum that tied-up whore would throw, she'd squeal until she lost her voice and try to spit on my face the whole time

>The only thing I'd worry about is the lol thing. Just keep it to just art and NOT the real thing
>no mention of my incest fetish

is there something you'd like to share user?

1, Bone breaking (i think u know)
2, Forced leg split (idk y but I find this hot, like u can strap his legs to a
chair & go backwards or get in a wrestling position and stuff, even to/past the point of breaking)
4, Fight (You legit beat the individual up, you can go as far as you want even break bones)
5, Bdsm (whips, bondage, slavery, pain, humiliation)
6, Tentacles (:D)
7, Awkward positions (Falls under humiliation, examples r probably splits, other stuff idk )
8, Bondage (stuff like belts & latex suits and stuff )
9, Slavery (self explanatory)
10, Torture (:^))
11, Foot stuff (like you masage or lick or anything to mine, idk if its hypocritical but I cant rly get into the vice versa)
12, Femdom (female domination, possibly falls in line with humiliation)
13, Humiliation (really any sort, probably sexual)
14, Gore (jus gore really,)
15, Human incubation (like you use the individual as an incubator for eggs or something)
16, Inflation (this can go anywhere, being stuffed with food, slime, cum, etc)
17, Slime (self explanatory really)
18, Torture (u kno)
19, Mind break (basically make him crave sex and being fucked hard)
Diapers and baby stuff (new I am still testing if I like it or not, it prolly falls under humiliation aswell, im not gonna count this because I lean more towards no)
20, Crossdressing (That falls in line with humiliation, Cains not trans, he'd probably do this if he was bored & alone tho)
21, Eggs (that falls in line with impregnation, being filled with eggs like a human incubator)
22, Impregnation (it varies from stuff like aliens, monsters, humans)
23, Alien impregnation (^^^)
24, Pain (basic)
25, Nudity (Basically naked anywhere) im gonna put this down here so I dont have to scroll )
26, Shota (im not sure what age stops being shota, im not into much under 14. Still slightly hate myself but at least its not toddler shit)
26, nose play (idk...)
I made this some time ago, it may be dated & im too lazy to really re check it but yea,

I posted the list & thinking now, I could've added more. I just hit the 2000 letter limit.

I might be a little into the incest thing too, mostly in hentai and shit tho idk

i want to see erza tied up and horny guys sniffing her feet

i share many of your fetishes user

>Bdsm (whips, bondage, slavery, pain, humiliation)
Being used by dominant milfs
>Awkward positions (Falls under humiliation, examples r probably splits, other stuff idk )
The reactions Femdom (female domination, possibly falls in line with humiliation)
>Humiliation (really any sort, probably sexual)
being some girl's bitch and having them roast me
>Slime (self explanatory really)
got a whole fucking folder
>Mind break (basically make him crave sex and being fucked hard)
>Diapers and baby stuff
you are probably chad af bro, toddler/babycon is gnarly
>Crossdressing
outdated af but yes
>Impregnation
>Shota
>im not into much under 14
hahahahahaha as if anyone could enjoy something above that age

like a fucking tool
feet are a beautiful thing are they not?

how would she react?
and how sweaty would her feet be

i want to smell nao's feet

I actually was once at age like 10-13 around that point was attracted to 10-12. Now im 18 & ive gone from being attracted to 10-12 its now 15-17, is this avg or still what normies would call "weird"