>2017
>an actual good comeback record
wtf?

Slowdive sucks though

objectively incorrect. come back when you've found the right answer.

it bored me after a listen, i was seeing them live so i listened to it a few more times just to familiarize myself, but woah, its pretty fucking dull and colorless. there's nothing worthwhile, just a couple easy-listening jangles with a shitton of reverb and pretty uninspired vocals.

seriously wtf those vocals on slomo make me want to fucking delete the entire album, so awful, they're all shakey and weak and just downright sickly.

rachel at the end of slowmo is fucking god tier what u on about m8

This that user must be deaf

agreed, they no longer have their guitars drooling in effects and the song.writing is pretty sub-par in comparison with their best albums

Just tried listening to it. Its just kind of bland. They are way past their prime and it just doesn't sound innovative in 2017.

To the dude seeing them live, don't know about the new shit, but they play really fucking good live, don't worry. You'll have a great time.

The show was on Tuesday and it did not disappoint. It was a lot heavier than I had expected, and some moments blew my mind. Definitely made up for the album being a bit of a shitter

honestly pleb as hell

>it just doesn't sound innovative in 2017

Considering Slowdive were routinely shat on in the back half of their initial run I think they're fine with settling for releasing an album when their sound is more contemporary.

FUCK

IT

IT'S

A

fantastic meme, my dudes

Thought it was incredibly average.

Your girlfriend's assessment of your sexual abilities is the same.

Great album. Slowdive are the best shoegaze comeback band its official.

This is their first good album,
pretty weird

>it bored me after a listen
Thanks for saying this right away, it lets me know I can ignore the rest of your post

5 out of 10.

>slowdive put out the best comeback record in years

hold my beer

Fuck it, it's a 2

>incoming banter when potatoano gives it a 6

mbv's comeback was way better, but i did enjoy slowdive's new record. as everyone has said, slowmo is a masterpiece

fuck off fantano