Ask a guy who is paid by members of an international jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing on internet messageboards...

ask a guy who is paid by members of an international jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing on internet messageboards anything

Whats the endgame?

Kys shill

How can I get paid for that?

what did they mean by this?

How do I join you?
How many shekels per post?

Do you use a bot or post manually?

where do i apply for such lucrative jobs

I can also take bbc up the ass daily if nessecary

To make Jews with the strength of Niggers

I remember when this Sup Forumsoard would have yelled nigger about 200 times ITT
I'm too old for this shit

You remember summer too?

Kek

this sounds like a totally legitimate paid position that's offered in many locales around our great globe

not OP but they probably advertise within the thread. like 4 or so years ago i followed a seemingly sketchy link in a shill thread and signed up like that. had to make skrillex threads (it was some 3rd party hired by the label), got 5$ for every thread bumped to limit.
spamming Sup Forums is good beer money

Or you're just somebody that likes to get a rise out of people, on a site that's built on getting rises out of people. But sure, we'll go with Jews.

>spamming Sup Forums is good beer money

ask yourself this, have you ever heard fleshlights mentioned outside of Sup Forums ? I certainly haven't. But they're shillposted here all the fucking time.

I remember check my xxx's
"no hands fapping" = bannorred
people would actually get banned by m00tikins
everyone was a nigger
several Sup Forumslackouts
>war, never changes
the birth of 100's of chans
habbo hotel raids
actual fucking raids
synctube, instasync and now **tube
I am the surgeon
Spam of unequalled niggotry
CP every single hour or minute
I can 7
EFG threads
Caturday when we used to celebrate it

and many more

im dying inside

Do you fap on the job?

Never noticed. Wendys (fast food) street team regularly posts here though.

And not only that, if you noticed, it's always to start a Age, Job, Salary thread. Not only they shill, they can actually data mine with real participation from a seemingly anonymous population. Pretty fucking genius if you ask me

it's the same shit with blacked.com those jews have been shilling these threads for years

Another really important one I miss: Turret—this faggot who would post kinder eggs being opened by little anime figurines. Turret usually used Rei as his main character.
He quite after we started using ID's for the first time and namesync was broken.
Fuck IRC. I don't really want to know any of you.

So you remeber Sup Forums from like 2 years ago?

It's bad how my memory works. I only remember the most important things from about 6 or 7 years ago and all of the small details have trailed away from me

pointing that out is like pointing out in a social network that you smoke pot. shut the fuck up

does your people also pay this other people to promote cuck threads of white women preferring bbc over their white husbands?

Are you sure your agenda is not having the opposite effect?