New thread booois

New thread booois

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEItebtKS9UxYqNzdg
softdoge.asuscomm.com/pstuff/
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEHdv9J57_TZAk_Juw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seth Rogen?

No clue, i just masterbate to what i find ;)

Again, do your own fucking leg work.

sadfasdasfdsdf

there we go

Typically in an argument the party making a point provides his evidence. I'm happy to share the panels I was referencing but I figured you'd have them available.

its about time

I'll suck yours.

am Manly tho

do not have one sry
I'm down to snuggle tho

You're cute to meee, nothing will change that~

I do have them available. I also have mine available.

Right. So post what you're talking about. I can be convinced, you know.

What's with all the women lately?

This is an accurate depiction of me

manly
no cutie

Basically what your argument boils down to is, they drew a pile of photographs.

Literally you have proven multiple times that you cannot be convinced.

Gfur threads are spammed worse than ylyl and loli threads. How does that make you feel?

I wanna tap your cute lucario butt...
I'll go finish up before I get too carried away, nighty night

I am literally the same one that's been here every day for the last couple weeks.
Also I am a gfur oldfag at this point.

If you've spectated other conversations I've had here, you'd know that I have actually changed my mind on more than one occasion. Now perhaps you've never managed it, which is likely because you argue very idiotic points, but I'm not so close-minded that I believe you'll never do better.

Gfur oldfag? How old?

Yes

cya

manly

Thats some juicy dicks right there

6 or 7 years ish

>I've changed my mind
>has had actual definitions given to him and insisted that the definition was what was incorrect
gg, shithead

More yes

Maybe in anime. You haven't been in gfur that long.

When was this, again?

Should I post pics of myself?

>tfw I can't do that
>tfw I have nobody to do it for me

absolutely not.

I literally started posting in gfur threads you goon.
Nefel remembers.

I only switched to anime for a while cause they were more active, and I still lurked the gfur threads while I was there.

When you were talking about a movie.

Girly girl.

Yes.

I want to bottom for a hot strong guy, but I'm not gay.

wat do?

Are you cute/hot?

Nef wasn't posting in gfur threads that long either, so he wouldn't know. I'm certain you weren't present until 2012.

I'll give you 5 years, maybe 5 and change.

I think my objection was to connotation, not denotation, which are different topics.

Bois bois bois

Yes indeed.

Your objection was to the definition itself.

Get gay fast.

Nah son, it was in late 2010 or early 2011. You were the first person I talked to. I remember it very vividly. I was very different back then and didn't use a name thou so it's not surprising you wouldn't know that person to have been me. Does that not count? If that doesn't count then yeah, 5 almost 6 years.

:)

manly man

I don't think so. Feel free to go into the archives and cite your sources (although you're not big on that, I realize), all that shit's back there.

Namelessness doesn't count, yeah, I should've mentioned that. Anyway, you're still wrong about the timeline, since I didn't post until the end of 2011. You're a year off.

this is gonna be so gay

Cute

How to be gay?

Snarf
The ladies are here to trick a boi into being pegged

When did you put the name on? I feel like I've never seen you before, and I was in these threads way too much for a couple of years.

booooooooiiiiis?

k
Decide that for yourself. I guess I'm kinda twink-ish? I wish I had abs tho

Lets get this party thicc

You could start by looking at traps and ease your way in. That's how a lot of faggos get caught up in it.

Nice

ok so I'm like a year off to the day
I thought you'd been around much longer than that anyway.

I know you you goon. We were just never really friends.
I've used many many names so I struggle to actually be remembered by people who I do not talk to on the regular.

This is gay. Also are his nippels too far up?

You like being pegged.

yes

Correct. I also gave the impression from very early on that I'd been around forever since I'm pretentious and haughty.

hot

Black underwear with skin as pale as yours is a bit jarring.

Oh, I guess I just don't remember the Butterfly name in particular. What are your other pseudonyms? I probably know at least one of 'em.

Yes, I'm aware that it is archived. Your pattern of behavior is that you do not change your mind, ever. You have also rejected statements made by experts in their respective fields which do not align with your beliefs. And it's been pointed out several times by several people that this is your behavior.

That photograph is blurry: go get a fucking tripod.

But I'm straight.

*pretentious and naughty

traps are way to gay dude

I mean we can work on it now if you want I guess.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEItebtKS9UxYqNzdg

My own personal filter.

If you want to be fucked by a dude enough to go to a gfur thread and ask how, you're not straight.

Luna, primarily.
Sarah, Dawn, Lily, and Lulu.
I had a tripcode that was uh... !Sarah/t0fk but I lost it.

So 5 and change like you said. I have a terrible memory.

Thanks
>tfw no bf so I have to come here and be attention whore to get some compliments

Please critique and criticise.
softdoge.asuscomm.com/pstuff/

See, the reason it seems like I don't change my mind is because you never feel compelled to cite the evidence for your claims (as in this instance). This is because your claims are actually predicated on a general dislike for me individually rather than, well, evidence. And you're right, other people have made similar claims about me, and they've done it in the same way - statement, sans proof, tinted with disdain that makes your bias very obvious. So unless you want to try a skoch harder and go do some good ol' fashioned research, I really have 0 reason to take anything you say seriously.

Also I'm not fond of appeals to authority.

That less often.

Fewer with a name.

Is that you? You're cute.

Work on what?

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEHdv9J57_TZAk_Juw

And here are nudes of me.

But that's the thing. I am.

wow

Link doesn't work.

I'd hit that.

I've cited evidence, you simply don't accept it as valid because it disagrees with what you believe.

Knowing your other names would've helped.

>The address wasn't understood
>Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (tg) isn't associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.
>You might need to install other software to open this address.

no, I had to have had my name and trip by then... uuu I have a terrible memory

I think I was using this trip at the time

here's a nude of me

Obviously not.

Go to a gay bar, find a dude, acquire dick. Make sure you shower and enema good first. No one likes a shitty dick.

I'm pale because I'm a fag that hardly leaves his room. Also I'm german. You're right tho

It's for telegram.

>people getting honeypotted