How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

I like when girls piss in their jeans

I think about it right now

Everyday bro life sucks huh

go on cuck

I want to put a gun to my face and pull the trigger. I hope my family would be happy to see my brains splattered on the wall.

I don't really think about suicide, I contemplate death in general. Philosophical things, like "what does death feel like?" "what happens to the soul?" and other such topics.

But to answer your question, I think about these things every other third week or so. Sometimes more.

Fuck all

you guys are all loser cocksuckers

At least once a day.
Won't do it though.
Had 2 mates done it, one of them just before Christmas.
Not putting my friends or family though that shit.

A death like that will not end well for your soul, whatever you believe. I wouldn't recommend it.

waste of bullet, just drown or something

I want to suffer for all eternity in the purgatory

Every other day or so, usually near the end of the day

Not flashy enough

At least you have something to leave behind. Try thinking about your friends and family instead. Recall the more positive aspects of your life.

Anti-depressants tend to help, too, by the way. Just sayin

up until recently ive been fine. Recently though ive been losing my will to live. Im so tired

Regularly

lets talk, what do you think death feels like?

Well then, maybe try something like jumping into the gator pit at the zoo. If you can make it in, I'm sure they'll enjoy the meal

personally i think its like a purgatory like nothing, youre just there but you dont know youre there, basically incomprehensible

can do that close to broken lamp post, flashy enough

I think Ill Just bomb myself in the mall. Many people will die but thats fine

I think you should suicide with me for that analogy

Nah. Don't take the innocent with you. That's just selfish.

Do it at an old folks home. They're almost dead anyway, why not speed up the process

ok u first

what if i told you that it is very likely you're already dead and that your perception of reality was that of many attempting to explain it?

Death is in stages, I think. First, everything is just cold. Dark. Your body shutting down and dying. Then it just goes numb. You don't feel anything. Then, lights begin to dance in your eyes as the brain starves. And finally, the soul departs. Where it goes depends on how they died, what they believe, and the life they lived. It's different for everyone.

Thanks for the tip user. I like the way you think.

I dont believe in the soul, but i do like to hear other peoples ideas on what it is. i think we just die, like our minds just go and when we are dead we just dont experience anything, basically we just become non existing in our mind and we disappear and feel nothing, basically just purgatory but not really I dont believe in afterlife either

Nope, anti-depressants FUCKED ME UP.
Came off them in November after 10 years of being on them... never felt better than I do now.
No more anxiety, lost like 2 stone in weight, and generally feel a lot more content with being alive than I have done.
SSRI's made me way way way worse.
Best thing I ever did was quit them.

occasionally, especially when I fuck something up

Life Rocks

Less often as of recent. I've been very busy

on good days probably 10 times min it will cross my mind on average days probably around 20+ times bad days non stop probably every 10-20 mins

Everyday

Daily.

daily