Best manager in Europe right now

Best manager in Europe right now

>bielsistas
'no'

for me, it's conte. even pedro is scoring.

Reminder 5-4-1 formation is the most redpilled formation, managers all over the Yurop are finally smarting up. Hopefully Zidane tries the Ramos-Varane-Pepe CB unit against Patetico tonight.

any formation with more defensive than attacking field players is for cowards and boring people

Sampaoli is great manager, and he has learned in the last 3 years, because -same as Bielsa- used to attack too much, and end losing games because his lack of caution. Now, when he sees that things are ok, he doesnt flinch in being defensive.

"It's not about how many players you defend with, it's about how many players you attack with."

t. Otto Rehhagel

A real German would know such things, Hassan.

Doesn't change the fact that defenders have bad technique.
They can attack all they want, it's never going to be great.

>Real germans
>In Germany

Austrians are more Germans than Germany nowadays

It's better having three CBs than a meme DMF in front of two CBs. Bonucci is literally a better passer than 80% of midfielders. Boateng too.

Just give it up already, Hassan. Your brother in faith from the Balkans has you up against the wall like the Serbian execution squad had his village.

What's up, Yusuf.

Bayern-Dortmund is what's up, Emre.

>Bayern-Dortmund

No one outside Germanistan and Turkey doesn't give a fuck, diaperhead.

He's done an amazing job with them so far. I wonder if he can keep it up though, isn't the biggest problem with Bielsa-style teams that they get worn out halfway through the season?

>No one doesn't give a fuck
That's double negative, Emre. Back to UN and Nato financed school with you.

Your womens are ugly

gnomo homosexual

>bosnian shitting on muslims and turks

lel

I am from Herzegovina, ese.

Nice """""women""""" you got here