You faggots wanna rate my gf honestly?

You faggots wanna rate my gf honestly?

I call her my mexican Boxy.

looks like a 4/10 with makeup and flattering clothes. probably a 1.5/10 fresh out of the shower. would not bang

If this gets bumped enough nudes may be given.

Honestly?
3.5/10 for me.
But if you're happy, then what does my opinion matter.

Lead her on to see tits and then bail after smash 3/10

Well thanks for tbe reply atleast.

You can keep them. That hair, alone, is enough to turn the fuck the other way. Good gods, I'm surprised your cock hasn't jumped off and headed for the road.

Great teeth though

Thanks and thats my thought as well i just wanted to know what other people thought. I find her crazy beautiful and im so happy with her.

This I can agree with.

> I call her my mexican Boxy.
not cute/10

Would she get a better rating if i told you she works at a bomb ass pizza joint so i always get free pizza and she has a culinary degree and always cooks for me.

I'd piss on her face and make her eat my ass
Maybe if she begged for it I'd fuck her ass with a Coke bottle

Why because your dick would be too small for her to feel?

Lol "how to lose interest in your girlfriend 101" post about her on Sup Forums and read replies.

... Okay. That definitely raised it a few points for me. Any interesting... interests? Hobbies? These could make up for my previous comment.

She's unworthy

Just based on tits, I'd say weakness for titties/10. Face and hair involved, 6/10. Good cook and works at pizza place involved, 8/10.

>rate my gf honestly

nigger you asked and I delivered. if you like her then what the fuck does it matter what I or anyone else thinks?

I rate naked things

Nah i still fucking love her i honestly just wondered what other people thought but dont give much of a fuck in the long ru

LOOKS LIKE A WILD MAN BEAR PIG

>Undertaker/10

no

"She" looks like she has a bigger dick than you op.

OP here well considering im like a fucking 1 I'm still up so thats coo thanks everyone.

3/10 with clothes she looks kinda gross but not too gross, I'd still fuck her.

she's cute :)

Here's your (you) OP. Take it and your ugly beaner with you.

Thanks i can always count on you guys

I'd fuck her with your dick.

Dig the ink +1.5 points for ink

Totes dude lets do it

I thought so too

7/10, would stick it in her pooper.
More nudes would be appreciated

She dosn't look SO bad, lets see more like this looks like a 4/10

Shes only let me play with her ass i havent fucked her there yet but looking forward to it she just wants to loosen up a bit more

You know what I see? A chick who's smiling with pure joy and genuinely happy, she's being open with you and trusting you...
I don't know man, I just think you're an asshole to devalue her like this.
If you aren't attracted, then move on, whatever. But man, a woman who smiles at you like that is worth more than an arbitrary rating.

Just the ramblings of an old hippie, but I look back on my ex all the time for doing this to her.

Honestly ive never felt more like shit then doing this right now i know what you mean.

Tease

How big are her nipples? We talkin coins, pepperonis, or salamis? My money's on salamis

OINK OINK OINK ONIK

As a guy who has a girlfriend who's into anal, it's better that you do that than to force it. She enjoys it a lot more now than in the beginning.

Between pep and salami but when aroused they just go to pep

No definitely ive let her go at her own pace

Got anymore you're willing to share pls?

I feel like shit for doing this now so no sorry man.

It's cool man, just know you have someone that's obviously special so don't ruin it.

harpoon target.

38.7/100
would bang if she was last person on earth and had to repopulate.

I'd say 5/10. Just average. Nothing amazing. But honestly who cares what any of us think? You're getting laid, you have a girlfriend, so you're 10 steps ahead of most of us fat fuck basement dwelling keyboard warriors.