I've always been drug curious and have experimented with plenty "soft" drugs as an adolescent...

I've always been drug curious and have experimented with plenty "soft" drugs as an adolescent. I now have the opportunity to sample what is supposedly bomb-ass meth for the first time.

Is it possible to just do meth once and not completely fuck your life up? If I do it, it will be smoked, and not IV. Thoughts/general meth chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCpRfTqD9EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're going to be sucking dicks for drug money, mark my words.

I have meet people who have done it once or twice. It helps if you do it while your in a good mood, not using it to escape some bigger problems in your life. I haven't done it but had long in depth conversations with friends and coworkers who did.

i hope you enjoy sucking dick for drug money op

if you and your friends have a big bag of meth you bought, i guarantee this is what will happen

>lets just try it once
>its really addictive tho
>so we gotta promise
>well just take a tiny pinch
>a tiny one
>and put the rest in the closet
>great plan bro
>take a tiny hit
>oh fuck this is great go get the bag
hours later
>shiiieeeetttt this is the last one
hours later
>oh god this comedown sucks i feel terrible i'll never do it again
days later
>lets do it again

if you have the willpower to not do it again then you're fine. you gon be up nigguh

this if you're a stupid cunt

OK I didn't think of it like that, but now I can actually see this happening. Greentext suddenly made it all real.

that's how it always happens from now til the end of time.

if i can make a suggestion!

If you're eager to try amphetamines, i actually prefer dextroamphetamine to meth. cleaner high, wot wot. and pills are easier to exhibit self control over

stick with your hippie shit, and don't do that biker shit.

I've been around a lot of drugs in my life, though I've avoided dabbling in most of them in spite of being around people who used and abused them.

The soft drugs are not entirely soft. Weed can give you psychosis. So can the various hallucinogens. I've had bad trips that haunted me for a while. The somewhat harder drugs can wreck you. I've seen cocaine, molly, etc do permanent damage to people very quickly.

The two types of drug that, to borrow a turn of phrase, steal souls are:

>amphetamines
>opiates

Don't ever fuck with that shit. "Steals souls" is not a term that is used lightly.

Anyone know how to handle the devil's breath and how to distribute non lethal amount ?

if we're talking about soul stealing i gotta disagree on one point

>amphetamines
yeah i agree with you, i've seen people lose themselves. literally. to the drug. there is nothing left, they are entirely different. they're whirring around a mile a minute for their huge film debut, and you cant even hold a conversation with them. they change topic too quickly, they're almost schizophrenic.

>opiates
gonna have to disagree. not THAT bad. my aunt growing up was a heroin addict who got clean, my ex-girlfriend i started dating when she was a user and she got clean after a couple months. i used to use and i've been clean for 2 years. yeah it gives you the flu and diarrhea and you do desperate things to make the flu go away because you know instantly you could feel better, but you're still you deep down.

....seriously tho the real soul stealer is
D A T U R A

i see people permanently changed from one use.

>tfw you bought opiates in highschool just for the fun of it
>tfw you sold it to a kid who didn't know better
>tfw he kept asking for more
>tfw you realize you fucked his life up

>amphetamines

don't listen to this idiot. I did 90 mg of adderall the other day. I'm still standing. Haven't had an urge to do it again, have done it many times prior, etc...

this person is just an idiot

Scoplaimaine?

what is the point in doing meth its not good

it's the most euphoric high you can achieve... that would be the point

Then wouldn't you have to live your life knowing that you've euphorically peaked?

Kek shoot up a school that gives an good andrenaline rush high, good logic OP

question about cocaine: how does it feel and what's the average dose?

Oh no how do people do it?Going through life not smoking crack aren't they the victims here?

very very fast. it feels fast. average dose is about 1/10 of a gram.

how much for a gram? anything you see differently sober versus on it?

just make sure it isn't easy for you to get hold of other wise you'll be fine doing it just once.

Come down sucks big time, you will hate yourself, be ready, over all i reckon its kinda a shit drug, better off doing mdma or real coke.

the actual smoking of the meth is the addictive part. you'll feel real good

>amphetamines
I don't agree with this guy. I did loads of speed and even more base as a teen although I was into pills then, more than anything, and obviously weed.
I think it is more of a character or constitution thing.
I was always weary of getting addicted to shit so i have never tried opiates, and it was many years later, after I had done coke a lot that I took crack.
Crack is a shit buzz for me compared to coke. So again I think it is a character/constitution thing.

My most powerful buzzes and ones that have fucked me up come from hallucinogens, but I have OD only ever on 1 drug, Pure MDMA, although I used to do E's when I was a teen, the pure MDMA was too much for me.

this is probably the sound advicereally if you are gonna try meth, the best way to do it is to pick up a cheap ass bag of a random dealer, discard his number so you have no chance of contacting him after and see how it goes, maybe try it again in months or years time.
if you got a big group of you, and a big bag, that is a one way street to addiction.

energy basically

you see the same.

numb nose, slight acidic tingle.
very slight.

comfortably uncomfortable.

Story of my life.
Except I have no friends and did all this alone

In my experience it's like feeding an addiction while also giving you this crazy (but not perfect) straightening up. The feeling of euphoria is seriously just that reward of feeding addiction. Not really worth the resulting temptation to do it more (though it's not too tough to fight).

Hey, for starters, there is no such thing as "bomb-ass meth". It's all shit, you literally have to be brain dead or retarded to do this shit, god damn you fucking faggot, do you really just want to be one of those douchebags that are like "yeah i inhaled LITERAL poison xD im so random". Grow up, and do something productive.

This faggot only ever used weed once from a country where it is perfectly legal.
>muh been around drugs yoyo
Shut up faggot. Amphetamines ain't shit. You get your soul stolen from opiates if you're a lowlife piece of shit in the first place

Take it or leave it from an ACTUAL CRACKHEAD. Fuxk drugs, fuxk dealers, fuck users, fuck paraphernalia, fuxk all that stupid BULLSHIT. It is a waste of good money. YOU WILL RUIN YOUR SENSES. YOU WILL RUIN YOUR MORAL COMPASS. YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER. mushrooms are kinda kewl

It wasnt op

>Grow up, and do something productive
.t faggot

drugs are literally THE best feeling you will ever get in life, no amount of sex , money, petty material things or shitposting on a angolian turtle refuge forum while spanking to CP will give you a better feel than taking recreational drugs.

take some you cuck faggot before you even attempt to have an opinion

m8, price depends on ur area. usually you can get it for 70-100 USD a gram. I've seen some good deals for 30 a g.

I've tried Ritalin two times and benzo a few more. I'm not getting fucked in the ass to afford a drug habit and nor have I stolen to afford drugs. It's all about willpower

I'm so serious. Do not do drugs! Whatever you enjoy now sober is going to suck balls after you get high. Now if you do things you love high. Hahahaha, you just RUINED THAT. I promise you drugs are shit. mushrooms are kinda kewl though

Coco makes me feel the same as I feel a few seconds before cumming. I have to keep taking it because I think it will make me mentally splurge, but all you ever do is get closer to the splurge and it doesn't come. Heroin on the other side makes le feel like 5s after cumming. For hours

When I was younger I smoked meth with a buddy on a regular basis. Was also supposed to a "one time thing"..
The actual smoking feels amazing, but everything after (coming down etc) is 10 000x worse than any hangover. You feel like shit both physically and mentally.
And I'll tell you, it's not easy to stop once you have begun. Took me 6 months of struggle using coke as a "ease down".
Kicked that shit completely now, booze is my only poison.

>mushrooms are kinda kewl
can't go wrong with natures way.

>I've tried Ritalin two times and benzo a few more
pharma drugs are nothing user, they are the weakest shit you could take
I take diazipam while getting boozed up like eating a pack of chewing gum.
Of course though, like any drug, excess will fuck you up.

Do whatever you want, just don't be surprised of any negative outcomes and don't blame anyone but yourself if you become numb and dead inside.

Hey, coming from someone that's done drugs, i would never touch meth because i'm not retarded like you. You say that doing meth is better than sex, but have you actually, had sex? I highly doubt it cause you're a repulsive meth addict that can't afford a bitch even if they have one because all your money goes to a retarded drug. Sounds like a good time!

Pharmaceuticals are the "hardest" drugs I've tried and I've seen some people fucking themselves over with it. Would like to try lsd/shrooms and experience hallucinations

I really hope OP doesn't try fucking METH. Shit is something serious in a bad way. ADDICTION FUCKING SUCKS,OP. IT IS NOT WORTH IT

Oxycodone, fentanyl, hydromorphone, dihydromorphone (deliberately excluding heroin) etc are all pharmaceutical and they are the strongest opioids i know

If you gonna do drugs at least go with shrooms.
Get your self some quality stuff, chow that down and enjoy the trip of your life. All natural.
Non of that chemical poison crap...

MMMMMMMMM It's possible, but from experience, it will eventually drag u down.

>muh natural mah dick
Disregard this nigger cock sucker. Most psychoactive drugs come from natural plants.

This, OP. MUSHROOMS ARE GOD TIER DRUGS. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO EXPERIMENT. GO SHROOM HUNTING WITH SOME KNOWLEDGEABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FRIENDS. YOU'LL HAVE A BALL.

/This.
Shrooms are the best. Get the right amount for you and you will find fucking nirvana inside your own head.

Same poster. I used to be a normal fag before meth.

Ive been snortin meth for 3 years now. Its my alternative to adderall when i lost my insurance.

Here are the results

>Most psychoactive drugs come from natural plants.
Yeah AFTER they have been processed into oblivion... Shrooms are pure.

This user speaks the truth

Drugs are, in general, very high risk and will do literally nothing to help your dreams along.

That being said, marijuana is easily the least pesky and has a high benefit to cost ratio compared to basically all drugs.

Drugs dont matter, they increase ones sense of frayed confusion, introduce difficulties in familial relationships, pose risks for addiction and health, but most of all

DRUGS CAN VERY EASILY LEAD TO BLOWING YOUR 20S

SHROOMS, OP. FIND THEM. LEAVE THE OTHER BS ALONE. EVEN MARIJUANA IS SHIT. MUSHROOMS ARE KINDA KEWL

>CAPS TO SHOW EMPHASIS. I CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS. IM AN ADDICT AND IT SUCKS

>DRUGS CAN VERY EASILY LEAD TO BLOWING YOUR 20S

>mfw I've almost blown my 20s on BULLSHIT drugs. Will be 29 on the first and spent 4-6 of those doing drugs. The feels

Agreed 100% with the shroom gang here.
I've done meth, I've done coke. I've been in rehab longer than I would like to admit because of all that shit.
But shrooms? That's life. Only drug I use.
Opens up your mind and nature takes it's course.
The trips are amazing.

If this is a real question, heres some legit advice:

Don't smoke it. Either eat or snort it. Here's why: Addiction Potential is directly correlated to the speed with which the substance floods your brain. This speed is decreasing by method: IV > Smoking > snorting > eating. I have done all of those, and comparing the craving after shooting or smoking to eating and snorting is like a Jet Engine to a Gokart. On the downside, the faster you flood your brain, the better the initial "kick" will be. The lasting high is pretty much the same. I'd recommend snorting for best tradeoff.

Make sure to have just as much as you are willing to take. You WILL NOT stop with half a bag left. Dont go longer than 3 days max. MAX!

also this:

Right. Then even at very low dose shrooms are like perfect xanax substitute.

Exactly. People think weed is the "chill" drug.
They have never tried shrooms.

Day 3 is like a bad movie. Think Naked Lunch.

If you like sleep DO NOT DO METH

Since everyone here is raving about shrooms, can you compare them to LSD? I stopped doing acid because it lasts too long imo and the brainfuck is exhausting and quite frankly annoying. Are shrooms similar in that regard?

I think drugs ruined my weed smoking.
I don't smoke now because addict but when I was i would get super paranoid.
It was bad. I finally got use to it and started enjoying it again. But i had gone too far in my DOC. I'm sober 20 days. And 90+ days from weed. I'll swig wine or a shot very very rarely

Are dextroamfetamines considered similar to meth? I've been taking large doses of that shit for years and all it did is fuck me up.

The difference is that shrooms can be adjusted any way you want. There is different strains with different results.
You can get a 2 hour trip with a fast come down if you like. Or a 12 hour travel through the universe.
LSD got nothing on shrooms.

Shrooms are very exhausting imo. Not as bad as X or Meth. Comedown is gentle af. It's draining but manageable.

>shrooms are like being at the Amusement park and having a 3 hour ride home come down.

Wat. I took 80 mg of concerta daily when I was a kid. Did nothing but make me a little depressed and weird when I was under thebinfluence of it.

Shrooms are fucking horrible. Literally nothing but intense, uncomfortable, paralyzing confusion oscillating with the sensation of meaningful epiphany for 8 fucking hours, and when the dust settles you cant make a goddamn conclusion about what it all actually means.

And the intense emotions are a trap for depressed people who are sick and tired of thinking through the same series of thoughts over and over again and just want to feal alive by throwing a massive wrench in it all.

Vastly overrated. Useless. Piles onto the confusion.

Some of these poor people actually think their shroom trips matter, or have guided them, or revealed truth to them. Its a molecule that makes your brain go temporarily crazy, not a fucking transcendent, sacred, spiritual phenomenon.

Do meth if you wanna be a dirty nigger. Wait until life presents you the opportunities of coke and enjoy the finer tastes of the junkie life. But don't be nigger op.

what really annoys me when tripping on acid is, that I can't think in complete sentences. It just feels like I am wasting the trip because I can't really think with my acid-influenced brain.
I'm gonna do AL-LAD again on saturday, it's more suited for me, I guess.

The perfect high for me is also shrooms.
3.5 grams of dried psilocybe cubensis, keep it leveled with some whisky. That's heaven.
And no side effects after either, maybe a little thirsty.

It's enjoyable, when injected probably one of the best feelings on earth. Feels like rushes of dopamine everytime u stroke your dick. But at the same time its also the most evil drug and i say that not lightly or superstitiously under the right circumstances it will take over ur fucking life.

I've only done it once, never have again. On the come down i was looking everywhere for tiny shards on the ground snorting anything i could get my hands on that looked like a crystal.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCpRfTqD9EM

this song explains it pretty well

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who've OD'd or gotten addicted to Fent.. shit kills

I could eat some shrooms right now. With a little beer salt straight off a huge patty. Fresh>dried

I hate eating mushrooms but the trippy kind are great fresh imo

>Shrooms are fucking horrible.
Just sounds like you had bad trips nothing else...
Shrooms are pretty much the best drug there is.

Does drinking and psychedelics really mix well? It sounds like one of those ideas that might end in experiencing pure bliss or an upset stomach.

It's not about getting drunk, it just helps me avoid a bad trip.
If I do only shrooms my troubled mind takes over and I get stuck in a living nightmare.
But some whisky in there and no such horror.

Not that user but it is NOT RECOMMENDED TO DRINK AND TRIP. I mean a beer or a glass of wine real chill but not jager bombs and keg stands, feel me?

Yeah, sure. Being wasted while tripping is surely not the best idea.

Don't do it, if you don't really feel the need to it feel happy about it and just don't, that's a heavy one

Stick to what grows on the ground naturally

I had maybe 20 or 30 trips over a 3 year period: lsd, shrooms, 2ce, 2ci, dmt, 4acodmt, all of it.

There is not a single truth which these drugs will lead you to that you cant discover elsewhere (you would know water is beautiful if you read enough poetry or pay enough attention to the world.)

Theres also an enormous amount of nonsense it shows you.

Maybe for some folks, these drugs can crack a closed mind. But if youre thoughful and you take life seriously, youll get nothing but distraction and wasted Saturdays.

>There is not a single truth which these drugs will lead you to that you cant discover elsewhere
And? That's not why I trip on shrooms, I trip on them because it's the best trip in the world...

Not sure if sarcasm. I'm all about having a good time. But I wanna live.

Aye, My first time tripping the frickn CHEVRON PLANT BLEW UP AND WE EVACUATED THE AREA The sky was roaring and orange glowing. It was surreal af. 8/10 would do again ;)

This.
Although I kinda like tripping, I never take it seriously. I really disagree with all those hippies saying you should only trip for recreational purposes.

Hell yeah read a book. Anything but drugs.

Fair enough, but they pose huge risks for certain types of minds- dont use them if you have ANY moderate to severe mental health problems.

And dont expect them to lead you to God. I really hate the pseudo spiritual tonality of the acid culture.

yes.

You have been posting this bullshit all weekend officer Corky. Drugs suck, meth sucks, and the OPs lack of originality sucks

Really? I've heard a lot of reports about dmt being world transcending. I'm not well versed in psychedelics closest thing I've done is dxm. I'm just curious if your being completely honest or if you are just trying to persuade people away from drugs.

>And dont expect them to lead you to God. I really hate the pseudo spiritual tonality of the acid culture.
Don't worry, hate religion of all kinds. My trips are purely entertaining. If anything I see videogame characters kek.

hallucinations are just an additionally effect, the real main shit goes around inside you

>Fair enough, but they pose huge risks for certain types of minds- dont use them if you have ANY moderate to severe mental health problems.

This is really a thing. I don't have any mental health problems, but after smoking dmt like three times a week for about a month, my mind started repeating situations and phrases like it's usually the case when I have a catchy song in my mind. It stopped as soon as I stopped doing that much dmt, but it was interesting to see effects persist after drug was already out of my system.

I've done a lot of dmt, and it's just like any other psychedelic, maybe more surreal, but that's about it.

Perfectly honest. The dmt experience is basically all the intensity of an acid trip compressed into 15 minutes with a very pleasant, cerebral afterglow.

You have no time to form opinions because its totally overwhelming. It is, in the literal sense, a kind of awesome encounter with your own subconscious.

The rumor about it releasing during death is unsubstantiated.

There is no ultimate truth revealed, just vast oceans of weird psychosensory phenomena that point nowhere.

Just do it so you can be fucked up and spend less time here at the same time.

I've taken meth several times before but I ain't addicted. Then again I've never bought a baggy so that might be part of it.

Fair enough. Is there anything in u that u feel has changed. Like do you view the world differently in any way at all because of that. My only interest in shrooms and related things was permanently curing my depression cuz ive heard it has worked for some people by micro dosing shrooms

Not him, but dmt kinda took my fear of dying. Maybe not the best idea when you are depressed.
I had depression until a few months ago, it's not hard to fix. Depression is just a symptom, find out what causes it.

I don't think its fixable. I've been depressed for 7+ years I've tried pretty much everything nothing has ever made me happy. I was happy for a very short time when i was with a girl but that lasted not very long as she left me for someone else. most of my happiness has come from drugs sadly enough even though its not real and only temporary.