Women will never have their own penises

Women will never have their own penises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBeldXbSPxs
youtu.be/hDRMeeuP3F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Astute observation.

JULIE PET ME.

Thats why you should let me use yours, nibi

Amm post qt boys

Sorry, I don't date women who's eggs are all dried up.

You don't date any women at all, Nibi.

also sf:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBeldXbSPxs

i don't know you but sure!

juliebean stop ignore ;~;

I shove new ones in there if its to your liking

I'd date a woman. A virgin only though, then i'd use her up and dumb that bitch for some beta bitch to pick up the pieces.

nah animu boys you faggot

No you wouldn't. You'd sit at home on your computer and play the Impotent Game.

aw hell yeah

lol

Strap ons and similar items are the cheapest

Soon, surgery will be common

And that how I found out I'm Gay.

Idk what my Ah'ma was scared of more. A gay Grandson or knowing I was raped in our home. Because Mormons hate both Gays and Rape victims
No joke, why child rape is the highest here in Utah

Idk what you ment last post

>lays on Snarf like a blanket
Personal space heater!

>Nothing of value to add but looking for an excuse to post shitty art anyway

>Kaybe unable to understand the difference between would do and will do.
Illiterate as always.

This is why you don't drink piss kids, it clearly rots your brain. Or maybe its a byproduct of something else.
Maybe he ate paint chips and that spawned the stupidity along with a urge to drink piss as well.

>autistic screeching

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

>Can't make it seem like I care. Quick, I'll call him autistic.

youtu.be/hDRMeeuP3F0

It meant that I'm a big bully that Snarf hired to hurt your feelings so that you'd cry in his arms all night.

No, I understand perfectly well. It just so happens that what you would do and what you will do and what you are currently doing all line up exactly at this moment. You are at this very moment in your element. This is you, Nibi.

I wasn't ignoring you, I went downstairs to make myself a sandwich.

>[autistic screeching intensifies'

Your sculptures are pretty autistic

ur turn lmao

What a perfect line for after a bang.

Yay ~ Pet me Juliebean ~

I'd fuck your ass until you dropped the piss fetish. Only if you were a virgin though, I don't do charity work.

Keep digging.

Lies.

wow what an original idea

pets irresponsibly

The hollow feeling of having recently been buttfucked but no longer being full of cock does inspire hunger.

More like push me to end myself

I hate anti-smoke ads
They should be blunt about the Pros and Cons
Some people need em or they'll end someone

No bully
I dont save pictures ever

Sure.

Digging what?

I knew you would agree, thanks pal

How do you pet irresponsibly

Don't question my adverbs.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why not?

No you wouldn't. You'd do exactly what you're doing right now. It's all you can do. It's probably all you'll ever do until you end up strung up in your closet. It'll be on the second try, though, the dowel breaks the first time around under your weight.

Potato potato.

I'll have to take your word for it.

And the nignogs tried to move his body too so thats good

Try and stop me homo

>No you wouldn't
Not if you weren't a virgin. Then you'd not get shit from me.

I thought maybe you were unaware of your autism

I'll just continue petting you irresponsibly and you'll love it so much you give up.

I guess not everyone can sympathize with my slutty feels

#blacklivessplatter

I will not complain as long as more pets for me are involved.

No, I mean you wouldn't, period. End of story. The end of YOUR story, Nibi.

Good guess.

Right.

You petslut.

I always felt like a failure when I was a virgin, and now I feel alone in the world as a whore...

I'm not going to fuck you on your period. Not too interested in getting my red wings.

You have no idea.
When I hang out with my friends, I pick someone I know will idly pet me and curl up next to them and zone out while they all play games.

see all my friends are straight dudes and dudes just don't do that sort of shit to each other

I hang out with a bunch of straight dudes with girlfriends.
It took several years but eventually some of them got used to me being a petslut and will pet me.

amazing that you're still a virgin

Are you really a whore, though? How often do you even get ravaged?

You're right, you're not going to fuck me on my period. Or anybody else on their period. Or anybody else during any time that will ever occur. It's good to see that you've come to terms with what can most accurately be characterized as your glaring ineptitude for happiness or meaning.

Is that what you tell them the morning after?
>"Dont worry, you're still straight cause I have fempenis."

im imagining a fat, greasy nerd snuggling his face into his friends laps for head pats.

What can I say?
I'm just that ugly and socially crippled.

Id give you sum fuk on your not period to set you straight.

I'd sooner fuck an uggo than pet one, personally.

Not a whole lot, but I've slept with like 6 different guys, and I have a naturally guilty conscience. Which is probably why it doesn't happen all that often, incidentally.

I've never fucked a straight guy I don't think.

Have you seen pictures of me? I forget

No, you mean a straight guy would never fuck YOU.

And did you double dip with any of the 6?

Isn't the only person you've fucked was amal?
That's not saying much.

Maybe one of the many guys who fucked you was straight?

Yes. You're not ugly.

I assume they wouldn't since I'm male and not a trap.

Yes.

Nibi when I talk about people I've fucked I'm including bottoming in that.

You're using that word incorrectly.

Well, I mean, if you've fucked those six guys like 200 times each then you could be a slut, sure. What are we talking in raw numbers here? I guess you can include rubbered numbers if you want to.

You flatter me.
My friends (of about 8 years) have warmed up to letting me be cute and snuggly without being lewd about it. I just like casual physical contact. Makes me comfortable and relaxed.

Whoops I replied u
I riuined it

I don't think so. Women talk about the number of men they've fucked and obviously they're not pegging them 99% of the time. I'm just using the broad rather than the narrow description of the word slut.

In my life I've been penetrated by 6 different men, a total of 10 times. I've sucked dick many more times than that, couldn't give you a number. And I've fucked one man and one woman, one time each.

I HATE casual physical contact. I want to have it for like a third of a second, just long enough so I know someone likes me, and then I want to never touch them again.

Nibi has disturbingly skewed ideas of sex.

yeah and this is just one of those silly semantic arguments I shouldn't be bothering with

That is weird to me. I can not even wrap my head around that.

For a gay dude in college you're practically celibate.

Ok

It's more than that. He is like a child who has heard about sex but has no idea what it actually is.

I'm a man and sadly, the person I lost my virginity to was this really desperate straight guy who kept pretending I was a woman.

I can only assume that's true because of memes. Most of my gay friends are internet nerds, and those are mostly virgins. My straight friends are...melee nerds, and if not virgins, certainly not enormous studs except for this one black guy who is my only real connection to the normieverse.

I'm introverted.

He's come up with some downright fascinating theories, though.

That is somewhat common.

I am also introverted. A distaste for physical contact is not a necessity for that.

Poor muffin. Wanna talk about it?

Ouch.

lol

Why don't you just fuck all of their ugly asses?

There is a comic it reminds me of. In it, a small boy hears about sex, but doesn't understand how it works, so comes up with some amusing theories including the adults lay on top of each other, but cross ways.