I missed out on this, Sup Forums. Was it shit?

I missed out on this, Sup Forums. Was it shit?

No

it was great

It is glorious user
Only single downside is they use the chasing evil camera a little too much

thanks anons, i was a little reluctant because it was a Starz series but i'll check it out once i'm done catching up on daredevil which is boring the fuck out of me but i'm too deep in now to stop.

Yes, it was trash.

It also had trash characters.

Literally the only good thing is Ash.

Do NOT listen to people saying it's good, because it's fucking not. I made the mistake of falling for the meme.

First few episodes are good, especially the first one directed by Raimi.

After that it falls flat, and the spic, black ladycop and jewess are made the main focus.

The ending shits on the lore too.

it was fun and campy shit but wont win any awards

>Lawless was bad
>Side characters were bad
Only bad thing about it is the Jew girl

>the ending shits on the lore

Explain yourself

Not him but
Lucy Lawless explain she wrote the Necronomicon.
Its probably a bluff though

rawr

Yep.

If you like the Evil Dead movies, you'll enjoy seeing Ash being Ash again. The show is funny, has some nice gore, but it's nothing extraordinary, so if you're not a fan, you can skip it.
At least the Jewess had waifu appeal. The Mexican was the worst.

>Black lady cop
>Jewess
They are literally the main focus of the show after the first couple of eps

meh not season 2 for me desu

maybe half the episodes were decent, ash and pablo were awesome

Should've just been Ash and Pablo then.

The Jewess and shitty cop was just garbage

The Ash parts are solid gold but they unnecessarily added the "diverse" cast that only drag the entire thing down.

Ash is amusing on his own and doesn't need sidekicks.

The ideal version of the show would have him just roam around rural USA and bump into weird people/situations.

It's fun. I like it. Saw the second season premiere at SDCC and am pretty excited for the rest of the season.

Only the first episode is good.

at least the jew is easy on the eyes and yea black cop was garbage even with big titties if i recall correctly

Wrong

This is a meme opinion

It's the right opinion

Evil Dead I and II has him play off other characters.
Having a supporting cast is fine, it's just annoying that it had to be "diverse",
it feels like a forced attempt at pushing an agenda which doesn't belong in Evil Dead.

It was great.

Only problems were the 30min run time making the pacing feel a bit rushed, and the fact that they had to retcon Army of Darkness due to legal issues. Some of the CG was bad, but I think it was at least partially intentional to try and get that B-movie feel.

The show's canon is a blend of Evil Dead 1 and 2. He still has the chainsaw arm and such, but his ordeal ended at the cabin rather than him getting sucked into the portal and going back in time. There's still a lot of indirect throwbacks to AoD though.

meme magic

Obviously a bluff if you've seen season 2 trailer. She's fucking in it, obviously some shenanigans will ensue.

Whether true or not, I think Rob Tapert said they always had the rights to reference AoD, and just chose not to as much in the first season because it wasn't particularly relevant to the immediate story. But they said it's all still canon and second season will refer back to it more directly and more often.

They haven't actually confirmed if it's retconned yet.

I agree on the runtime it should be an hour or 45 minutes.

It was great

Black lady cop was really fucking hot

This isn't true, the creators have said that army of darkness did happen but they could not reference it because they did not have the rights

But now they do and ash will talk about it in season 2

She's alright but Flawless man.