>Italy
Got away with it.

>Japan
So close.

scotland and ireland playing at the same time? for fuck sake

Germany 16-6 Brazil

Better than expected

Scotland start 30 minutes earlier I think, but yeah not ideal

Was it because it's bbc that I didn't see cute patriotic Japanese girls who like rugby? All they seemed to show were Welsh.
Why aren't there many cute rugby fans? Football always has some.

Wales beating real adversity to win, despite Cuthbert being on the pitch for a full 80 minutes.

Because people who watch rugby are true gentlemen who do not objectify women for their looks like the average football fan. We are a better class of people. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to the designated sledging thread on r/rugbyunion to engage in a spot of light banter with my chums

>All they seemed to show were Welsh.
Not many Japanese people in the UK, generally, and you're not going to find many Japanese rugby fans that are going to travel all the way to Wales for a single test match.

Bum banter?

He's our very own quota

Ireland to win 100 - 0 New Zealand

sport24.co.za/Rugby/brendan-venter-to-assist-italy-20161021
>Cape Town - Former Springbok centre Brendan Venter has revealed that he will help Italy with their defence for the November internationals.
>Venter, who facilitated SA Rugby’s coaching indaba in Cape Town this week, told Netwerk24 that he will assist the Azzurri on a short-term basis as defensive consultant next month.
>“I already mentioned to Allister Coetzee (Springbok coach) two months ago that I’ve accepted an offer of defensive consultant at Italy.

Why would Coetzee bring in a guy to help with coaching if he knew that guy would be helping out Italy a few weeks later?

In hurling, right?

Imagine the Georgian pack with the Japan backs

why are saff afrika so shit now?

>international hurling

If only, user, if only

I'm guessing something more like Ireland 25 - 40 New Zealand.

nah we'd lose in stickball to those boomerang throwing fucks

>>All Blacks vs Ireland in an hour

Hype

Scotland v Argentina
>able to watch it on TV

Ireland v New Zealand
>more interesting game
>have to watch it on a stream

D I L E M A B O Y S

blicks

These are great, by the way.

FT
Spain 33-16 Uruguay

Kek fact: both capitains got sent off in last minutes of match

>Koyamaibole

m8 ur drawings are fookin class

Laptop with stream.

Sit in couch with game on TV.

Easy life.

Simultaneously shitpost about both games.

>bbc 2 sticking with the tennis instead of the game
what the fuck, fuck off murray you cunt

They'll probably switch over just after they sing Flower of Scotland as well. BBC coverage a shit.

You're really good at drawing

like fuck a guy good

cant wait for this game to be over

sick of these fucking clueless bandwaggoning cunts...getting ready for the "big game"

i watched the first one in a packed pub, actually heard these two fat girls (wearing new Ireland rugby shirts of course) actually admitting they didn't know the rules, before giggling to themselves, asking when is BOD coming on

fuck sake

hypee

This is what South Africa deserve for rigging their Super Rugby games, half their teams not even playing the NZ teams, and just generally ruining Super Rugby.

Those are amazing user-kun

I hope you made this face and interrupted them.

>Germany
I remember times when they were far behind us in the world ranking. What did they begin to eat? Is The Reich returning?

Scotland are going to lose, I can feel it in my bones

>red hot chilli pipers

Didn't Brazil beat the US in the ARC? That bodes well for German rugby so

>actually heard these two fat girls (wearing new Ireland rugby shirts of course) actually admitting they didn't know the rules, before giggling to themselves, asking when is BOD coming on

You should have taken a whopping big BOD on the floor right there in fron to them

Last year, Germany went to Brazil and played two matches against Tupis (Brazilian NT). Two german victories (first by 17 and second by 24).

Yes. But it must be considered Germany won Uruguay last week (24-21).

Scotland game starting now friends.

B A G P I P E S B O Y S

Holy fuck the mascots are ugly.

Come on Scottbros

Bring it home for Team GB.

absolute bollocks this new harry potter shite lads

There were Japanese fans in the crowd for the Georgia match strangely enough

Is there a scrawnier man in rugby than Finn Russell?

>Paolo Nutini

hmm

Maybe...

LATIN PASSION KICKING IN EARLY

Looks well bulked

Morgan Parra

kiwis are up.

jaysus fair play craic

scotland r gay

Both good shouts actually

Howya, my name is Davis O’Driscoll. What's the craic?
I’m a 27 year old Chicago Rugger (Rugby fan for all ye uneducated muppets). I watch and discuss all things Rugby on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my knowledge and playing superior Six Nations rugby.
I train with my potato every day, this superior root vegetable can cut clean through the air because of the sound torpedo punt kick and spiral cut-out pass techniques, and is vastly superior to any other root vegetable on earth, especially kumara. I bought my first pair of Rugby "boots" two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Gypsy fluently, both the Ulster and the Munster dialects as well as Gaelic, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Ulster history and their British law, which I follow 100%.
When I get my Ireland visa, I am moving to Dublin to attend the prestigious Blackrock College to learn more about their magnificent culture and their illustrious rivalry with Belvedere College, who can feck off. I hope I can earn a spot on the school's First XV!
I own several caravans, which I live in around town. I want to get used to living in them before I move to Ireland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to me shams and speak Gypsy as often as I can, but rarely does any eejit manage to respond.
Wish me luck in the fookin Emerald Isle!

>BOD retires
>Ireland beats NZ

kek

ayy

pathetic

so true

Just did a haka lads.

Isa in his Aldi scarf. Legend.

Scotland first minister photographed with the argentina team

KEK

Your president looks like a gnome Ireland

I'm watchin the USA -Tonga match and the USA is impressing me, they're dominating the second half.

>having a manlet president

Embarassing 2bh

can somebody post the original copypasta so i can save it

Got a massive Irish turtling but don't wanna miss the anthem what do lads.

Did a big strong cheetas player steal your gf mate

>gnome
>not leprechaun

gracias por viendo nuestro deporte

You watch your mouth cuzzy bru

not watching this argentina shit, why are they so garbage when they tour up here?

who /nervous before an ireland game for the first time ever/ here?

Finn "the muscle" Russell

>dat piggy kiwi

He's fully grown for his species I'll have you know.

black lads ffs

NEW ZEALAND ARE PLAYING EXTRA PLAYERS LADS CHEATING BASTARDS

Kia Ora, my name is Davis Lomu.
I’m a 27 year old American Rugger (Rugby fan for you uneducated). I watch and discuss all things Rugby on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my knowledge and playing superior British Commonwealth games.

I train with my Gilbert every day, this superior ball can cut clean through the air because of the renowned torpedo punt kick and spiral cut-out pass techniques, and is vastly superior to any other ball on earth. I bought my first pair of Rugby "boots" two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Kiwi fluently, both the North and the South Island dialects as well as Maori, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Christchurch history and their earthquake building codes, which I follow 100%.

When I get my New Zealand visa, I am moving to Christchurch to attend the prestigious Christchurch Boys' High School to learn more about their magnificent culture and their illustrious rivalry with Christ's College. I hope I can earn a spot on the school's First XV!

I own several pairs of jandals, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to New Zealand, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my cuzzies and speak Maori as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Aotearoa!

we're playing like shit

Hes literally a descendent from the first bloodline of leprechauns

Learn 2 history you fucking faggot

No wonder they have to do a dance, this anthem is absolute bollocks.

Its basically "God save the Queen" in island wog language

Dagg has a better and better hair with every game, guys.

Zebo is an All Black plant lad

So are Scotland so it evens out

Based Ulsterman Rory Best not singing this shitty taigy tune.

I used to play until I had a car accident and I placed a chicane on my spine.

I've prepared some mid/post-game damage control pointers for my irish "friends" to make shitposting easier during the big game:
>refball
>missing key players
>NZ are cheats
>we don't care about rugby anyway
>niche sport
>only Chicago matters

Hope this helps lads, cheers.

What's happened to young Ian Madigan?

Would you rather play us here or at Croke park desu?

Irelands call literally sounds like the police academy theme

he's only able to learn one language

>it's a 'who can outchoke the other team?' episode

Poached islanders and world rugby conspiracy too

Until now i honestly thought their anthem was Oh Danny Boy.

Where were you Sup Forums when Ireland became the best team in the world?