>E
>R
SOCCER
O
C
C
E
R

Yeah it's true. You can vary the size of your field but only within fixed and standardized limits. Many teams adjust the field size to their style of play.

"The two goal lines must be between 45 and 90 m (50 and 100 yd) and be the same length. The two touch lines must also be of the same length, and be between 90 and 120 m (100 and 130 yd) in length. All lines must be equally wide, not to exceed 12 centimetres (5 in). The corners of the pitch are demarcated by corner flags."

Now that you've learned something, go back to nigger collision my burger friends.

Baseball?

That's not learning, it's you showing off being retarded and being proud of it.

So? What's the problem? There are set limit which you must fit in

>its within a range
Yes, that is exactly the problem.

Didn't I say back to nigger collision? Ah wait, maybe you used one of the rare commercial breaks to get to your Laptop and post here.

again, explain why it's a problem

Kind of like how baseball fields can have different-shaped outfields

i see merkel has lifted the ban on shit talking the usa online

>divegrass fields have stadiums that existed for hundreds of years
>teams use the dimensions to adjust their playstyle to gain an advantage at home
>amerifat just discovers that this is possible

Can you build a wall so we can't see your posts?

Its cos he thinks pitches should be 1 mile wide and 3 miles long cos he's a fucking dumb cunt

soccer would be more exciting if it was on a field the size of like 2 tennis courts combined

there is such a thing as indoor soccer (futsal) and it's more boring than the real thing. I imagine arena football is the same

Nigger collision would be more exciting, if there was actually any playtime.

"Last season, the average length of regular-season games, from kickoff to final whistle, was 3 hours 8 minutes, six minutes longer than in 2008."

"An average NFL game: more than 100 commercials and just 11 minutes of play"

Honestly, who watches this shit...

i guess there is no hope then

oh no you would enjoy it, there is less playtime and more goals. Fits ADD people like a glove

I think it's cool, makes every field more personalized and unique and theoretically gives you a better home field advantage because you're used to the field's dimensions

>handegg teams can lose and stay in the rankings for the playoffs

if you had MLS you wouldn't watch soccer either if you lived in the us

i'm not going to bandwagon a team i'll never see in person i have no conntection to

nigger collision is pretty entertaining anyway

and enclosed like an ice fight rink

> 45 to 90 meters
What kind of bigass bullshit margin is that?

for people that dont have access to a even a ruler

that's for lower league non-international matches

international dimensions are 100-110m length and 64-75m width

i would watch

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=rk9evgiqnKg

my favorite one from them is the tasers one

youtube.com/watch?v=HuKva8GUwBk

wtf so unprofessional

Yeah so quick back of the envelope math tells me that is a difference of 22 percent in area, pretty massive by any other balls port standard. Though baseball, racing, and fighting do this. What about cricket?

Cricket varies quite a lot, both in size and shape and where exactly the pitch is in the middle of the ground.

AFL varies quite a bit too.

Yeah, watching Eastleigh vs Swindon in the FA cups a few weeks ago, they said Eastleigh deliberately made the pitch thinner to make it harder for crosses to come in. Crazy stuff.

>this image
>Sup Forums was literally created because of handegg
are you autistic?

>yuros will unironically defend this because its yuro
nothing wrong with admitting youre retarded

At least soccer isn't stupid enough to pretend that baseball fields with wacky dimensions and sight lines like Fenway Park are "charming".

The lack of strict rules offends their autism

Remember they love a sport which is literally a series of set pieces lasting around 5 seconds before they stop and lineup all over again.

>Amerilard discovers the true meaning of "Homefield Advantage"
>Supports a """""Sport""""" that allows a team to have a shit record and still be in contention for the Super Bowl.

>Honestly, who watches this shit...

Should be pretty obvious. Its the same people that believe that the NFL can become a World Support within the next 10-20 Years and think that just because Soccer isn't popular here that it should be canceled or something.

And they aren't use to watching the actual match. They've been ingrained to know when commercials go on and shit like that.

>watch condensed football game
>all the stops and commercials taken out of the game
>it's 40-50 minutes long
where do euros get the "muh 11 minutes" meme from?

>American autist can't comprehend freedom

*sigh*

They mean GAME TIME you mong. Not including the camera panning on the coach and players on the bench and then the stats chart coming up.

Its 5 Seconds of play for 30 seconds of standing around.

They're talking ball in play time. In real football it is 60-70 minutes of a 90 minute match.

underrated

>how to roll your ankle

maybe this is more up your alley

youtube.com/watch?v=xIl45f6i1PU

yes it is. thank you.

why is he raping that poor little squirrel?

was not expecting that from the thumbnail

why would they be standardized you idiot? most football stadiums are 100 years old and massively varied in terms of the possible size of pitch.

if it was to be standarized it would have to be set to really, really, really small dimensions in order to fit the clubs with extremely short or narrow pitches that couldn't be increased any further.

and literally every competiton on earth has set maximum and minimum dimensions that the pitches need to be anyway.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xIl45f6i1PU
Does the world cup have a standard size for it's pitches? If so, shouldn't they use that?

looks pretty comfy and fun :3

if it's not a standard length how is that fair? what a fucking shit sport

neither are luckswing courts

So does burger concussion egg pitches.

>how is that fair?
Welcome to learning about home ground advantage

>we buried mines in the field
>its okay m8s its just home ground advantage ;)

>bending over backwards to accommodate the away team

well ya got me there

feel free to use the mine idea for your own pitch

What and rebuild like 50% of stadiums? Great idea Hank.

Don't waste your time bros, this is the same autist who whines about baseball stadiums having different dimensions EVERY season.

>standing around
>pre-snap is counted as just standing around
Wait, so euros really think there's only 11 minutes of actually relevant time? And they call us the ones with ADD, holy shit.

They are probably used to footy

Even if you don't count throw in, free kicks preparation, substitutions, gk stance, fouls and ref calls, footy still has an average of 40-50 mins of actual game per match

Im pretty sure its around 60 Minutes. Whichj is still more than niggerlardcollidewhilekneeling.

>goalies where different jersey
>color blind btfo

But most of it is inconsequential running around and passing. It's like when you watch competitive cycling on flat stages and the first 150km are insanely boring, then in the last 1km the breakaway (usually) gets caught and the sprinters do their thing. It's punctuated equilibrium.

By comparison, American football is like sprints every play, everyone going all out. Plus the stoppage between plays allows advanced strategy that adds a chess-game feel to it. You don't just have to outplay your opponent, you have to outsmart them too, and do it consistently to move down the field.

>memorise a book which tells black men to either stand still and block or run fast and try to catch a ball

It's hardly advanced strategy.

In football the same thing is happening in real time constantly

You got it backwards, football is the epitome of strategy in sports with very little by way of tactics. Soccer has very little strategy but is built on tactics.

Fun fact: this field was allowed for 35 years

beach soccer is best soccer

That's breddy neat.

many college football stadiums are around that old as well. what's your point?

>yuropoors

so you admit it's not fair.

>being an American
>complaining about standard measurements

Gay as shit. If you're an athlete you should be able to play in any kind of conditions. Blacktop, dirt, mud, snow, artificial turf, elevation. Changing the lines isn't any different.

In divegrass you have a lot of time when it's just passing in the defence and stuff. So you have 60 minutes of that and 5-10 minutes of good action.

In handegg you have 10-12 minutes of pure play and 30-40 minutes of sideline action and preparation. But in handegg, getting ready (motions, fake huts, setting up with no huddle, etc ...) is part of the game too.

Divegrass is in average (but some games are crazy and others boring as fuck) 10min of great play, 15min of good play, 40 minutes of meh play and 25 minutes of offplay. I don't count the 15 minutes of half-time because I almost always watch my games recorded (as opposite of live).
Handegg is in average 10 minutes of pure play, 10 minutes of "offence facing defence" and 25 minutes of replays, stats and others. I don't count the hour of ads because muh recording and watching the next morning.

I play the two sports, but handegg is easier to watch than football because it's almost always intense (fuck fair catches). Plus, the Redzone is a great thing when you almost miss nothing while the equivalent in divegrass don't let you see how teams play minute after minute, it's only muh "YEAH GOAL AT MADRID, GREAT !" with no suspense at all.

It's the same field for the two teams anyway. It's just like saying "In my stadium in Dallas we do have a dome, how do we do when we play outside, when the Sun annoys us, when it's windy or when it's rainy and the ball loses grip ? It's not fair !"