It's literally a Chinese production

It's literally a Chinese production

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_(2002_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's literally ok if a minority does it

More like Constance literally who

take it back

Talk about whitewashed? Look at her fucking eyes, she is halfers at most

Is she Brianna Wu's relative?

Ching chong chang

they can't sell a chinese cast to europe and USA...

Who the fuck cares, its a Chink movie with anachronistic white people, just like every Western period movie with random blacks shoehorned in.

Go to China and complain, see if anyone listens/cares. And hope you don't get throne in prison.

what do you expect OP. she's a fucking chink

can't see the forest for the chopsticks

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY WITH ITS SHITTY FILM INDUSTRY THEN

>hollywood
>china

ssshhh that's not convenient to the SJW narrative. Don't take away from their retarded imaginary moral high ground they are constantly trying to create.

>throne

>Asian with name Constance
>complains about whitewashing

Uhhhh

Well said

>Constance Wu
>Taiwanese-American
>"our" heroes when talking about a Chinese movie

fuuuck she's the mom from fresh off the boat

she is literally whitewashed herself

Asians user.
Asians.

>Hollywood=every movie ever from ever country now

>Oul heloes don't rook rike Matt Damon
-Constantly Complaining Literally Wu

So? That's like a German complaing about someone misrepresenting British history.

The movie is about China and it's directed by a Chinese director. If they wanted Matt Damon, then this slut, who's not even Chinese, can fuck right off.

>they can't sell a chinese cast to europe and USA...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_(2002_film)

>Hero opened in 2,031 North American screens uncut and subtitled. It debuted at #1, grossing US $18,004,319 ($8,864 per screen) in its opening weekend. The total was the second highest opening weekend ever for a foreign language film; only The Passion of the Christ has opened better.[4] Its US $53,710,019 North American box office gross makes it among the highest-grossing foreign language films and martial arts films in North American box office history.

I guarantee you Great Wall won't top this, even worth Meme Damon.

Jet Li is one of the few Asians that has broad international appeal. He's carried a lot of movies in the west.

Look nigga this is about looks.

She clearly said looks.
She as a Taiwanese-American actually has more in common with Matt Damon because he is european-american but this is about looks. And Chinamen look more like Taiwanese people than Matt Damon.

That's an actually great movie though and Jet Li is an international star.
For the garbage they usually make to be somewhat successful in the west they need white people.

damn that movie had a great cast

How superficial.

Why does nobody talk about blacksulling?

If this shit gets noticed and they stop the washing and "muh diversity",does that mean no more vanilla British boys as Spider Man?

Taiwan is literally called the Republic of China, everyone just says Taiwan so the mainland chinks don't get uppity again

So what does an island chink know about the mainland Wall? And an americanized one at that.

About as much as the average mainland chink, nothing. What is important to note is that according to the film they built the wall to stop kaiju fucking their shit up, obviously a white man is the most fantastical concept in the film

Matt "Drink the blood of the chink" Damon seems pretty fit for this movie to me.

A lot of them came from the Mainland like 60 years ago.
And only two Taiwanese presidents have actually been born in Taiwan.

Why are Asian Americans always the most annoying when it comes to SJW shit?

Their pure Asian souls wasn't fit for the American corruption.

Remind me to go to Japan to grab a real pure qt waifu

The funniest part is that she'd say the same thing if it was Last Samurai 2. That's the irony. She thinks she's all about her people's rights, but she's bought into the ethnocentric viewpoint that all people from Asia consist of a single racial/cultural group and are interchangeable.

this just reminded me to watch the last samurai today, thanks friend.

Asians in America are basically just white people with different eyes.
For white people her age and especially in her line of work everyone is programed to be a raging annoying SJW.
If she was white, she'd be complaining about something, possibly the same thing.

And east asians are meant to be the """""""""""model"""""""""" minorities

It just goes to show you that whites aren't unique in easily getting corrupted by the Jews. Everybody is vulnerable to cultural degeneration.

>opened at 18mil
wow it's fucking nothing

Then maybe they should've had Lucy Liu play the role because she's like the only known chinese actor out there.

What if Mel did some chink history movie?

Jackie Chan? Jet Li? Donnie Yen? I mean, I'm fine with Matt Damon, but there are famous Chinese actors.

She's not east Asian, she's American-Asian, which is the worst kind of Asian.

People cry about white people being in movies set in other countries' history but applaud blacks being in Kang Arthur movies.

Hmm, really makes you think...

perfect

did you guys see Park Chan Wook's new film?

>Fighting Back Against Hollywood Whitewashing

How? By whining?

I love these dumbass Liberal masturbation headlines that try to be "empowering" but just come off as cringe-inducing.

>white washing is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
>what do you mean you don't want a black Sir Lancelot? Are you a racist?

God damn, someone cover her face.

This.

It's amazing how this "diversity" shit only flies in the tolerant West.

Try this shit in China or Africa or Japan and you'd AT BEST get ignored.

Gets me every time.

>movie about whites doesn't have blacks in it
>"lack of diversity"

>movie about chinks has a white guy in it
>"whitewashing"

Do you think she is aware how much her face triggers people?

It was more than anything else playing at the time.

I always wondered what this gif was in reference to. I mean i know it's Arthur.

Indo-china war movie when?

Its art friend. Its subjective. Form your own reading of the gif.

Matt Damon's career is about to get JUST'd

>Virtue signals while doing press for a fucking Jason Bourne movie by saying we should get rid of guns
>Pisses off SJWs because chinks cast him as a lead

>wants to fight against whitewashing
>her pussy is literally whitewashed

LMAO

That guy looks like an ugly person and an attractive person combined somehow. Like, his jaw and chin are strong but then the upper half of his face drifts into mediocrity.

Weird.

lol so typical

looks like Gregg Turkington's son

>Virtue signals

when did people start saying this shit it sounds like a SJW made up word

>Typical

I've noticed this. All the most outspoken SJW types of minority girls just date white guys anyway. The biggest question is how any man tolerates being with anyone that obnoxious though.

you wish they did you slant eyed cunt

They're not men, they're nu-males.

if making non white characters white is whitewashing, how is making white character in some other color (it seems making them black is the new trend) is called?

Jews always bash WASPs and put blacks on pedestals, but always marry the blondest woman they can find.
Its not new.

>it's a Chinese production that calls itself a Hollywood attempt of diversity so Americans and Chinese feel safe to see it

Do people forget how bad Flowers of War was?

Thanks for reminding me I need to add this beautiful movie to my collection

Don't Asian Americans usually chuck a shit fit if you think of them as asians over americans?
That is what I learnt from those shitty fagbook videos.

Actually China would prefer ROC over Taiwan, because the latter implies independence from the mainland.

Jackie Chan is typecast as a kung-fu comedy lead. The others would work but your typical normie still hasn't heard of them and aren't as valuable a name as Matt Damon

Brit here, but with a designated street girlfriend.
If you are not a complete nu-male and explicitly call them on their bullshit they stop and you can have something beautiful.

Penis envy is one of the few non retarded stuff that came out of Dr Fraud. At the beginning of our relation I was dealing with "white envy". In fact worse, because it was white envy and penis envy combined.

About nonwhite SJW girls, sure they are some true believers, but they are probably a minority. Most of these girls would melt their hearths for even a token of appreciation from a white male, let alone love.

See It's butthurt Taiwanese who call it Taiwan. The mainland wishes they would cut that shit out.

Actually, in everyday situation most people in Asia call them Taiwan. Yes, even mainland chinks just use Taiwan in EVERYDAY SITUATION. It's only when shit gets political that suddenly chink and taiwan start bringing up the distinction between RoC and Taiwan.

Its mostly the KMT, who ruled Taiwan for most of its modern history. And until like the 90s was the sole legal party. The flag of Taiwan is basically the flag of the KMT.
The KMT sees Taiwan as China, and the ROC as the legitimate government of China.
In the 40s and 50s they killed civilians and tried to stamp out Taiwanese culture. But 60 years of separation has led to most Taiwanese people seeing themselves as different from China.

Now many parties in Taiwan are pushing for de jure independence. Which is why the PRC is now getting chummy with the KMT to keep the status quo.

At least make it a little bit historically accurate. White people went to other people's countries to rape and pillage. What's with this I'm here to help guys bullshit.

>An Asian fighting for diversity in Hollywood
GOOD! I want more Asians in lead roles instead of constant Africans.

must be nice to be a "minority".

You can say the most racist, nationalistic shit and the media applauds you for it.

>minority
>4 times as many Chinese people in China than there are people in these United States
>minority
Getting real tired of this shit to be honest.

They only want to help so they can steal their shit

>An Asian
She's American

diversifying

She's an AZN, she doesn't know shit about Chinese people or China.

>A couple white men in Chinese film.
>Get them the fuck out, muh Asian heritage.

>A couple black people in King Arthur.
>Accept this or your a racist, nobody cares about European heritage because of slavery and colonialism and shit.

SJWs are cancer. It's like when they ruined Hermione all over again.

It seems like normies are finally getting sick of their bullshit though it seems

Gotta look out for #1. The guy has probably tons of dough.
If we're going by the progressive stack that the social justice idiots press so hard to their hearts; Asians are more privileged than whites.

They just use their heritage when they need to.
Same thing with Italian-Americans etc. who's genes haven't even been to fucking since the potato/pasta/bratwürst famine of 1800-something.
I visited my American relatives(Norwegian-Americans) and they were blown away at how non-Norwegian I was.
Their view of Norway was just fjords, lutefisk(terrible food), polar bears(Not even on the mainland), Bunads(only worn at special occasions) and dumb, dated saying like 'Uff da'.