ITT: We all work in a daycare

ITT: We all work in a daycare

Hey John I need you to come in today and watch these kids Alex called off he's out sick.

Those poor fucking kids

Ok I'm missing like 4 kids...

Oh man do i realy have to?

Did you check behind the sofa?

One is with me, we'll be back soon!

Sorry john alex has the flu or something but he's working from home I sent him 3 of our youngest he said he can handle it. I trust you I'll be back in 30 minutes

Im going to be taking Johnny into the back room for some "disciplinary action", if you don't mind me.

Hey guys lets see if we can get Michael to fight Alex

Excuse me sir that's the rape room...disciplinary is on the far left

that one, and that one, and that one, and those two over there.

I've fucked all of them. was a busy day

Sir please leave my daycare or I'll be forced to call the police

>work in day care
>surrounded by 200 lb women who get a real pompous sense of satisfaction from winning arguments against 3 year olds

Clarissa is eating tim im not sure what to do my training didnt prepare me for this

we always do that role play ...
and its madam

I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I'm going to take some work home with me. Jill and Stacy are in my trunk. I'll have them back by tomorrow.

mind if I join you?

Johnny blows the best but I just busted a fat nut inside chloe it was amazing, I hope she doesn't mind the HIV I gave her .. :( anyways the fuck was good and that's all that counts

I thought the training videos said rape was just another form of discipline.

Just nutted on the legos!!

where's da boys?

>
>Johnny blows the best but I just busted a fat nut inside chloe it was amazing, I hope she doesn't mind the HIV I gave her .. :( anyways the fuck was good and that's all that counts

All of you get the fuck out of my daycare this is not a fuckfest!!!!!! I'm gonna start charging!!!!!

Top kek

Bobby has a cold so just blame it on him and make him clean it up.

fuck fuck fuck chloe is crying right now, i think i took it too far, i told her her mother died and then I locked her up in the closet she was screaming for about half an hour but now she is quiet, I think she is dead, what should I do?? This is not the daycare experience i expected, holy shit i just wanted to fuck some girls, pls don't fire me the fuck wasn't worth it :(

God dammit crossed eyed rick bumped into the wall again.

Hi, I'm Dick the custodian. I heard we had a mess of....semen or some shit?

Police here, i've gotten word of some illgeal dubs. Roll for innocence

So i posted this suicidal thread on Sup Forums last night and had some great feedback. I got this gun in my car i was thinking of doing a "live performance" during story time in 30 mins. You better get outa here while you can! Ha ha!

I flushed the retard down the toilet, I consider it a favor for the parents.

Fuck of faggot, i bet you're too pusy to kys. Stick to fucking small children like us

Listen here pig I got my papers so check em