Ask a firefighter paramedic who is drunk at 630am and pretty fucked in the head anything

Ask a firefighter paramedic who is drunk at 630am and pretty fucked in the head anything

obligatory "worst shit you've ever seen?" post

what is the average weight of your dispatchers

Do you believe in an afterlife

Straight gore wise probably the guy who ran his pickup into a bluff at highway speed and it basically cantilevered forward, and smashed his head between the roof and windowsill. He was DOA and brains all over. Most traumatizing? Probably the 17yo who hung himself that I ran 2 weeks prior for suicidal threats and his parents didn't take him seriously. We worked him. Was really messy.

What is the average weight of your dispatchers and work buddies? Faggot.

I dunno though I was working on fucking one for a while. Lost the pics but she was your typical 6/10 banging body but butterface 40 somethinf woman.

I am still in the air on my Christian/Atheist beliefs. Been going to church more as of recent though. Part of me wants to believe but the logical side of me says that once you die you're probably just dead forever and never know the difference

Work buddies? Probably about 6' 200lbs. I work at a very fitness-focused dept.

Do you think you should have to perform full life saving mesaures CPR/shock/etc when the patient is like 95 years old? Or would it be more moral to let their lifeless body rest in peace?

Depends on how their quality of life prior to death was. But in general for the most part, even if gotten back, full neurologic and mental return is pretty rare in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. So anyone that age you did live would probably still be a futile save.

Have you ever saved a girl from a fire then fucked her?

Firehouses in general are known for attending charity events. Any odd/fun things happen at one you've gone to?

I did transport a 14 year old once who the rest of her family died in the fire. I'd of gave her a bone.

Any stories of people you work with, or yourself substantially fucking something up on the job?

Not that I can recall really. Maybe got hit on but it's a fairly platonic and professional environment

Not really. I work at a fairly intelligently and professionally employing Department though. Generally in EMS negligence is committed more through Omission than Commission

If I were planning a suicide what is the best thing to do for those responding to my corpse?

I missed a pneumothorax when I was a new medic and mistreated it as an allergic reaction, and paced a nigger once who probably didn't really need it. Both are long stories that basically were more extenuating circumstance that led to my error than me just fucking up.

Lol are you so desensitized from your work that you were thinking that at the time? or was it more of a hindsight thing?

What happens when your ambulance breaks down... Get the day off? Cleanup duty etc?

Honestly I think suicide is a pussy's way out I mean if you really don't have anything else to live for you might as well do all the things that you would have never done otherwise and if it leaves you dead or in prison then so be it you will either meet your suicide goal or you can kill yourself in prison if it is that terrible but you might as well Live It Up if you have nothing to lose. Disclaimer I do not condone any criminal action that will hurt others besides just yourself

Oh I was definitely thinking it at the time I wouldn't say I am a hundred percent desensitized I don't think anybody in this job ever will be certain deaths fuck with me but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm a man and a hot piece of ass will always be a hot piece of ass even in the most traumatic of times

We switch out into a spare it sucks I generally don't report ambulance problems unless it interferes with me and the patients safeties for the simple fact that I don't like having to switch out if it needs to sit in the shop for work

What are you gonna do after you quit this job, or are you planning to last til retirement?

Ambulance or fire apparatus though really not just ambulance

I haven't quite came to an answer for that question yet. I would like to be able to do this job until I can retire but it is very hard on the body I actually will probably look for a slower Fire Department pretty soon if we do not get a better board of directors in. Are labor-management relationship at my current apartment is shit and I've been doing this for almost 10 years now getting tired of running 2 - 3 X as many calls as other departments that pay 10 to $20,000 less and have better negotiations between their Union and administration

Has anyone ever thanked you personally after/during for helping them?

As in just said thank you? All the time

Fair as fuck op and thankyou for your service

Thanks Sup Forumsro

How long is the schooling compared to emt b for paramedic

My paramedic was 2 semesters plus about another 6 months of clinical but most in Missouri are 3 semesters plus clinical I had a good but hard teacher who crammed it into two

Nice thank you

Ya like jazz?

Do you still eat pork?
Does the smell of burning flesh turn you off of it?

What do dead burned bodies smell like? Asking for a friend

Not really. I'm 30 but more of a classic rock guy

Yeah but I prefer sirloin better. Hard to describe but definitely unforgettable.

And no not much at this pointis off limits as far as prior to a meal. Blood and brains everywhere? I'm pissed my dinner is getting cold.