You voted for Trump right user?

You voted for Trump right user?

nope. and i doubt he'll get or see their message.

butthurt mexicans inbound

I did because was my old boss was Mike Pence and I so hated the sjw crowd surrounding HRC. I was going to vote for Garry Johnson but out of spite I voted for Trump

Nope, but nice try

at least when those girls die of ass cancer after months of chemo-induced bankruptcy they will know the money that would have saved their lives went toward replacing one section of the already-existing border fence with a slightly taller fence

I voted for Trump and he is cutting my health care. I hope I survive without my cancer treatments.

very few illegals actually come thru the desert. most of them fly in. the wall is just a political prop, it doesn't actually do much of anything but maybe keep out a handful of retards.

>voting
You do realize those ballots go straight into the incinerator, right?

No I didn't vote for a racist, tax evading bigot

not only is Mexico not paying for Trump's wall but Mexican concrete suppliers will make billions for building it LOL and they'll dig tunnels under it while its going up Amerka is hilarious

yep those are the kind of women Trump supporters jerk it to, probably not a triple digit IQ between them

>negotiations havent even started
>even if USA does pay for the wall the money saved on benefits paid to illegal immigrants will pay for the wall

Trump girls get sorted into my "Humiliation" folder...

you still buying the old bullshit about illegals on food stamps and welfare mothers bleeding the treasury dry? that shit all added up since time bagan wouldn't come close to what the Pentagon's contractors literally steal from us in any given week wake up they're distracting you, poor people aren't bleeding you its the fucking corporations who own you

Women in small towns tend to conform to what the men (fathers, brothers, husbands) in positions of power say.

> Also, if Mexico doesn't fall in line, the billions in aid money will stop flowing from the US, new tarrifs will be initiated, sanctions, etc.
> If you can't figure it out, we can do to Mexico what we did to Cuba. Strangle their economy for decades until they're ready to submit.

It says immigrants, not illegal immigrants. They can't get government assistance you bible thumping fuck up

Yes, I did. But those whores look like they are fucking gross.

is Mexico Cuba? I'm pretty sure Mexico has a thriving economy, its a huge country with as many industries as the US and they build half the world's cars

They chose to go to America, they chose to be scared of trump.

amazing that people are still so dumb they will defend the corporate lobbyists who rape us and get pissed off at some poor brown people who aren't doing jack shit to them - I'm not a communist I work and pay taxes but for fucks sake man get a clue, they are playing you for fools

These types of girls fuck like a dead horse

> Mexico is HEAVILY dependent on the US, as we grow a LARGE percentage of their food, supply their oil, etc.
> US companies start pulling contracts due to embargos, those many industries crumble overnight.
>Peso becomes even more worthless than it is.
> Mexico crumbles
> Wall keeps out illegals.
>Win

Also, most of the American car companies are pulling those factories out of Mexico already. So that point is bust. Japan and Korea provide more cars than Mexico does.

No, Hillary because I'm not a dumbass.

>Is a loser though

His IQ is 85, don't make fun of him.

tfw only virgins voted for hillary

It's a pity none of that is true. But "alternative facts" are the rule of the day, right?

"If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em!" - John Waters

I'll vote for SPD :^)

Someone doesn't know how business works, lol. We've been doing this exact shit to manipulate countries since WWII. lol!

It say's Immigrants because it is a liberal meme from a liberal propaganda organ. They conflate legal with illegal immigrants to gin up fear and incite emotion. Legal immigrants have nothing to be concerned about. Illegal immigrants are criminals from the time their feet touch US soil and should fear the Trump plans to deport first the violent, drug dealing and human trafficking illegals, then work on those whose crime is illegal entry and tax evasion due to being paid cash under the table.

I'll vote for Linke

Enjoy having your healthcare cut, Trump supporters, while environment regulations are lifted and Corporate America dumps its toxic waste into your rural areas.

Not only will Trump make it harder for you to get health coverage, he'll even make it easier for you to get sick (like breathing it polluted air and drinking contaminated water).

Your white working-class hero!

Korea and Japan build most of their cars in the US now due to increase in shipping costs and union free labor in employer friendly states.

no I have a brain

So when do you plan to start crop-picking in the agricultural sector, working long hours in the hot sun?

>Thus Bolstering the US economy and industry.

I don't know that people can be categorized as winners or losers by what party they vote for. Both parties have their losers. They look very different, but still, losers.

But conservatives are all dumbasses.

> The agricultural sector uses massive combines for that, not people using their hands. Duh

Japanese and Korean cars are built in the US
American cars are built in Mexico
funny how hard your American companies are fighting for you huh?

> Voted for Hillary
> Hillary lost
> Loser

>Doesn't have the brain cells to make this connection.
>Proves libtards are dumbasses.

I didn't support Hillary either I'm not stupid
but the delivery of your argument seems childish kind of like your giant daiper-assed man-baby president

What you people don't get is poorer conservative types don't want social programs, even if it benefits them. They would rather things be more difficult if it means doing the 'right' thing. They see themselves aa rugged people who can handle themselves and their own problems.

Your not going to win anyone over with that argument because these people don't want social programs. I find it strange that left wing types think others veiw the world like they do.

Trump has already brought several of those manufacturers back in line, like Ford, who started their transition back to the US right after he was elected.

do you eat anything besides wheat and corn syrup?
all that other food is picked by hand

" Country folk can survive"

> Trump is just another establishment shill with a superficial anti-establishment rhetoric

yeah they moved a few assembly lines worth back
its for the TV news its like 5% of their production

Don't make fun of trump or he'll get salty again

aber warum?
die machen seit mehr als 40 jahren politik gegen ihre eigenen wähler

> You're all losers now

I'm not even anti Trump really
if he'd get that trillion dollar infrastructure plan going I'd applaud him
but he is a showman at heart, he is real good at making you look in the wrong fucking direction for his own career

> Being this unconcerned about a con-man stealing all your tax dollar.

> His frequent holidays are gonna make America poor again

I mean its what they think, nothing much will change that. What i find amusing is how Liberal types will say they support the working class but actually they regard the working class as leaswe than them. You people think you can win them over by being patronising and implying they are stupid.

I mean do you fucks ever apply strategy or is everything some sort of emotional knee jerk?

poor people aren't hurting you and they never did
capitalism was good until they bought the fucking government
turning you against each other cause "scary niggers scary illegals" is literally the oldest trick in the fucking book

*lesser than

>I'm not a libfag, lol. I'm one of those hardworking country folks with multiple engineering degrees.

and you people will get so scared of muslims you'll call a Breivik a hero for going out and murdering your own children...that is how stupid racism is

blacks have big dicks and white girls want to fuck them

so what? compete or get over it or just buy your pussy like we always do anyway

to be fair they were the children of leftists so he was just speeding up what their parents policies would cause

I'm not even America user, i just want people to make aome fucking sense. You won't win people over by insulting them and you won't win anyone over with this crazy authoritarian pc shit.

I mean for people who call themselves liberal you lot really seem to hate freedom. It's the same here in europe, we are in a situation no where both sides want to take away rights and freedoms for equally retarded reasons.

I can't side with any of you fucks these days, people need to think about what they are actually advocating for.

No because i'm not a fucking idiot.

Are you retarded? No it's not

but why are you so afraid? you're living your life in fear of the bad scary brown people. stop being such a fucking pussy.

of course

inb4 I get called a Jew because that's your next play

DId you even read that I am NOT a liberal? LMFAO

The left (liberals) of the US are learning their lesson for being so fucking PC and shouting insults at anyone who disagrees with them for the last decade.

I fucking LOVE freedom, so I think i'll go clean my guns and head out to the range and blow some shit up, because we can do that.

Hillary won the election, by 3 million votes.

Hey we can do that in europe too. You just go to jail for terrorism for thw rest of your life.

because white countries are the only ones where "diversity" is being pushed, in a few generations white people will be unable to choose their own fate because they will be outvoted in their own country by foreigners

>being this stupid

I'm a goddamn leftist hippy and I shoot guns too
America wasn't founded by people like Trump
it was founded by guys who hated the government and smoked weed
what we need is to stop letting them turn us against each other over a few bullshit wedge issues

>Won the election
>Is not the President
>Lost the election where it counted
>Lost Electoral college
>Hillary did not win election

Cry some more.

to be fair he gunned down a bunch of beautiful white children and you think it was okay for some "greater good" - easy to talk bullshit online but what if it was your sister, are any of us expendable now?

Leftist hippies in the US are scared of guns. They'd label you a racist, dumb hick who's endangering everyone's lives. See the idiocy?

You have a Social Security Number? You've been expendable from the start.

That's an interesting argument. We still want to make sure their kids are fed and have an education, and I'm sure they still will rely on social security, Medicare, and Medicaid, which together are 90% of social service cost.

wait until automation takes the last few non service industry jobs and see who starts begging for a tit to suck on

you think food stamps are a problem? wait ten years and see how we deal with universal basic income

Republicans are only concerned about one person one vote when it wins Republicans elections then.

user's are too smart to vote. They know the system is rigged.

I actually work in the automation industry. I'm a software engineer who specializes in automating work otherwise done by humans.

So you just ignored his tax returns? You made up your mind about what you think and refuse to acknowledge evidence to the contrary?

My family relies on myself and my wife and that's it. Fuck your social programs. Provide for yourself.

Read up on why social security was created. Socialized medicine though such as Medicare and Medicaid, key the poor's and everyone over 65 die, who cares. This isn't a charity and we are not Jesus.

Never been concerned with it at all when it comes to the Presidential election. It's up to the electoral college and has been for FAR longer than I've been alive. Why should I care? If it became a 1 person 1 vote system for electing the POTUS, then you can pretty much just ask California and New York who they want. That said, the electoral college is the ONLY thing standing in the way of 2-3 states having the only say in who the president is. I'm fucking FINE with that.

According to the Federalist papers, that isn't the purpose of the electoral college. Your view of why the college is there is completely wrong. It has nothing to do with preventing California and new York from electing the president. We have two senators from each state no matter the states population to check and balance that power.

The electoral college is there to prevent people from electing an unqualified oaf who is a populist:

“that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” while at the same time ensuring that a president is chosen “by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice.”

And yet the only qualifications to be the POTUS are that you are: 1. Natural Born Citizen of the USA. 2. Of the legal age of 45 years or older.

That's it.

Therefore, they do their job quite well. Much like the liberals arguments that "times have changed!" when it comes to the 2nd Amendment, so have things changed for the Electoral College. Both remain the same and should.

Klappe Ronny

No, because I'm not an idiot and I love America.

Why are conservative girls so fucking ugly?

“The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.

"Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors . . . ; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States.”

Talents for low intrigue.

If they cared about logic they would be liberal