I messed up last night and I have five days until my next drug test, how can I flush it out by then?

I messed up last night and I have five days until my next drug test, how can I flush it out by then?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-info/drug-book/opiates.html
drug.addictionblog.org/how-long-does-heroin-stay-in-your-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd honestly just call them now. Say you relapsed in a moment you were feeling depressed. You feel rotten now. Etc. And take your dues

Also tits or gtfo

I can't go to jail

You are legitimately fucked you stupid junky piece of shit.

The you shouldn't have been stupid. You could just kill yourself.

any actual advice?

Most drugs are out of your system in 4 days. Marijuana is a different story. If you are doing a pee test you should be good.

asdasd

Post your tits. Cumdumpsters dont get advice without getting something in return

There is none, you are fucked. There is ZERO way to flush heroin out of your system in such a short time, and they watch you piss so you can't use fake pee or someone else's.

I can't take the risk, I heard drinking like a gallon of tea a day helps, anyone know if that's true?

Not true.

Depending on your weight and metabolism it should be out of your system in 2 or 3 days. You'll be fine, just keep your junky ass from doing it again.

Eat as healthily as possible and drink water. Drink water, drink water, drink water. Also, drink nettle tea.

I'm 95 lb
nettle tea specifically or just like tea in general?

how do you feel about the mayo clinic?
mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-info/drug-book/opiates.html
>The presence of 6-MAM is conclusive evidence of prior heroin use. However, due to its short half-life, it is only detectable in urine for about 8 hours after administration.
>The presence of an opiate > LOQ indicates exposure to that opiate within 2 to 3 days prior to specimen collection.

i'd definitely stay clean as a minimum. if you're a known user they might tolerate some detectable amount of metabolite

Put a fork in the microwave and inhale the results

Drop everything you are doing and sign up for drug treatment, fucking Obama care still will pay for that shit . It's really the only way you are going to avert prison at this point, it also looks like you are trying to get help for your problem. So the court will put your probation conditions in the hands of the drug treatment faculty that you admitted yourself into

Then you have nothing to worry about. Just drink water and exercise. Don't drink too much water before the test though, they can tell, and it can cause you problems. It makes it look like you are trying to hide something.

it can't be that easy?

It's not, he want's you to go to prison

I really just don't want to go to jail, I don't want to quit

It is, I was on probation for 8 months for marijuana. It isn't heroin but it forced me to do a lot of research on drugs in general and how long they stay in your system. If you have five days until your test and you do what I said, you'll be fine.

Tits or gtfo

Dude, I don't care what you do. I don't think drugs should be illegal

so basically stay hydrated and run a lot, and it's gone in three days? that's actually amazing

easy? no. this is heroin.
much faster than weed, yes

Blood transfusion could help.

Don't listen to this kid, he's a faggot troll

Are you kind of slow though? Drugs destroy your brain? Use google you moron.

drug.addictionblog.org/how-long-does-heroin-stay-in-your-system/

Also, if you don't want to quit being a useless piece of shit junky, then you deserve prison.

thanks for your input

Yes and yes

It's true, it can take 2 days too 7 days, depending on things.

dont listen to the dumb fagget. weed stays in your system for about 30 days. you can bring it down a bit, but 5 days is impossible. find some clean piss or go to jail.

Why are you trying to get user thrown in prison?

it's heroin not weed.. weed makes me all paranoid

disreguard that, didn't read the heroin bit.

That wasn't the point you stupid fuck. I guess your reading comprehension isn't too good?

That's talking about how long it can affect your judgement, did you not read the story in it's entirety. can take up too 30 days for trace amounts detectable in urine and blood drug test to leave your system

Not trying to. I am simply providing advice from experience and facts from reliable sources. Everything I have said can be verified in minutes. Keep trying you failure.

I've been arrested in Portland too!

buy shit off the dankweb

wait it says online that being a regular user it takes longer for it to get out of your system?

I've been using for like half a year I think almost daily, how bad would that affect it

Learn to read you stupid nigger.

Direct quotes:

>The half life for heroin is only 3-8 minutes and it clears most systems in the body within a couple of days, even with heavy use
>Heroin can be detected in urine for 1-2 days. However, heroin will show up in the urine for longer periods if taken in higher amounts, or if someone is a habitual heroin abuser. Sometimes heroin can linger in the body longer depending on factors like weight or body mass.

The person said they weigh 95 pounds. It is safe to say their metabolism is good and they don't have large fat stores for the heroin metabolites to hide in.

Kill yourself.

Greentexting lies doesn't change anything

>Hitler won WW2

I can help you, OP.

It may take some time for it to clear your system if you quit cold turkey right now but once it is out then the time it would take should return to normal. It is referring to those who have been heavy users for long periods of time, same with any other substance, including alcohol.

Wow, this user is determined to get OP put in prison

It doesn't matter what you say kiddo, anyone with a 4th grade reading level can see that I am not lying once they google search. You are literally the worst troll I have ever seen.

its /thread, just dont use
sage this shit

Samefag

So you're a spoiled bitch who can't understand you don't get to have your cake and eat it too? Have fun in jail.
>source: recovering heroin addict
You better quit before jail is the least of your problems

If I were a troll, I must be dong something right, you are triggered as fuck

Altough this guy seems to be right,
i want to ask you: why heroin OP?
of all the good options you got you take the one which will eventually kill you satying with it or kill you trying getting off it.

At this point it doesn't matter what I do, according to you. If I had kept my mouth shut and everything I said is a lie then they would go to prison. There is nothing they can do, they can't avoid the test, it's not voluntary. I am only trying to assuage their anxiety.

I remember when trolls on Sup Forums were actually clever, they thought their trolling through, it was logical, this is just child's play. Keep trying kiddos.

You left wayyyy to much info visible. You do realize someone is just gonna send screenshots of this thread and it doesn't matter if you're flushed or not. You're going to jail regardless.

Hold ur breath for exactly 32 seconds while thinking about a fresh orange falling from a tree to the wet rainy ground, then drink approximately 3 liters of water and you should be good

You can't die from opiate withdrawals you fucking nonce

tried it a while ago with a close friend and I loved it, but barely used because I just couldn't at the time

basically she died and I just don't really care anymore but I still don't want to go to jail

Do you want help, OP?

If that was your purpose then you have succeeded, I hate stupid trolls, not trolls in general. My point is that you are lacking intelligence in your trolling. You say I am lying, or another troll, while the proof is literally right there for anyone who can read. That is lazy trolling, stupid trolling, and I hate stupid people.

Lel what sort of probation condition gives you a 5 day heads up for a drugs test. Where I am they just fucking turn up randomly and do it then and there.

Then why you crying?

it's bi monthly

Yes, you can.

Troll is effective

Are you retarded, or just autistic? Because apart from OPs pic (which i didn't look at) nobody said anything about heroin. Then i read and assumed we were talking about weed.
May I sugest that it is in fact your comprehension of this situation that isn't too good? Autistic people often lack the ability to understand social cues, after all.

Ahh and now the intellectual midget claims victory in lieu of evidence to the contrary.

I guess OP doesn't want help.

what

Not the same user ,but continue to flail about mate.

>May I sugest that it is in fact your comprehension of this situation that isn't too good?

Jesus, Sup Forums is such a cesspool of stupid nowadays.

This whole thing started because YOU didn't adequately comprehend the situation...maybe next time you should look at the picture, they can often be relevant, moron.

I offered to help OP, but was ignored. I have detox chemicals, test strips, etc. Been through this a million times and have never failed a test.

Says the person that can't even form proper sentences.

>intellectual midget

wait what do you mean

I get the tryin thing but fuck...
Its not like you never heard of the bad sides of it eh?

How did your friend die? Was it drug related?

It really depends on the drug, each one has a different half life, that being said if it is heroine, it lasts in your body for 7-15 days, although it lasts in your hair for 6-9 months. Vitaman C helps for downers, exercise (and excessive sweat) helps for uppers and anti oxidants helps for psychedelics. (and in the case of weed, overuse all vitamins, most of it will completely build up all the deficiencies (which helps your body recover) and the rest will get flushed out of your system (which includes marijuana)

OP, don't listen to anybody in this thread. don't listen to anybody on Sup Forums. go to reddit.com/r/drugs/ or any of thier related subreddits for actual helpful advice.

she overdosed

I get that there's bad side effects but honestly I was never planning on living that long anyways

Oh boy, I am being critiqued on "proper sentences" by some stranger on an anonymous image board. Please, sensei, show me where I erred.

do those detoxers actually work?
i mean yeah you want get a positive on opiates or whatevs.. but the result on the test is usually a "cutoff" then and youre fucked anyway.

I mean I have some detox kits, strips to test for opiates, and experience. Was willing to help OP out.

like how

They will not work after 2 or 3 days, but they REALLY help around the 5 day mark. I have experience with the details and invested in the testing strips.

>she overdosed
yet you had not the courage to stop at that point?
i am really sorry for your loss not shittalkin here

>I was never planning on living that long anyways
and when is "not that long"? because based on that you could just end it and not give a fuck about some drug test. most likely truth is you wanna live but not your life - what i understand but you gotta do something about that, there wont be a second round or any overtime ya know?

I'm scared of dying but I'm sick of life so idk

ok.. i thought about this a long time ago for weed.. this shit stays way too long in your piss..

i tried them too - they sold them in the headshop lol. always got a "cutoff" but that is like 10yrs or so ago.

I'm a cardiologist. Even though substance abuse is not exactly my speciality, I can help you out.

I am however on my lunch break (UK Fag) and as such, tits and time-stamp are required for my medial expertise.

Or just go to jail.

So, do you want help, OP? If so, give me a throwaway email.

genuinely sry to hear that.
but there are so many radical changes you should try before dying - since that one is so ultimate.

OP, wear rubbish bags or whatever the fuck you can over your arms and shit. go for intense runs. drink plenty, piss plenty. sweat as much as you can. Godspeed you stupid fucker.

not OP

"Detox kits" - Don't listen to that nonsense. IF you want real, medical help, provide the titties for everyone in this thread.

Or again, waste money and go to jail.

that would be nice, wouldn't it

No problem. OP may be gone already. Bummer, was willing to help and am in Portland too.

Um. . . OK.

not gone just really really sketched out about you :)

Yeah, you should be sketched out by everyone. Anyways, going to bed now. Good luck. If you change your mind give me a throw away email and I will send you a response. If not, good luck, mr./miss.

thank you for trying

>Jesus, Sup Forums is such a cesspool of stupid nowadays
What exactly is stupid about that sentence? I was using your own wording with semi-ironic, yet completely degrading undertones, but you're too stupid to understand anything above surface level arguments, which is also fairly common for autistic people.

>This whole thing started because YOU didn't adequately comprehend the situation
Yes, and I admitted to that fact. The fact that you can't comprehend what is happening in this argument speaks volumes towards your general intelligence