No rekt thread? Lets change that!!!!!
Reply with ur most fucked up webms, gifs

NO ANIMALS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0lRSxAPdpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

folder is empty, help a fella out

u think u r funny?

German spies being executed by Americans. This will trigger Sup Forums for sure.

PETA ON MY DICK

HAHAHAHSHAHA FAGGOT RAT HSHSHSHSHSGSHA ALL ANIMELS ARE FAGGETS MUST DIE GOD HATES ANIMELs

reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=d0lRSxAPdpM

lol'd

>NO ANIMALS!

So you want nothing but animals.

Any animals getting decapitated??

do you want animals? because that's how you get animals.

what a painfull thing to do

The ISIS videos have gone downhill fast.

guys we said no animals wtf stop

>mfw
guy saving folder full of animal gore just so he can try to chock ppl

Stfu

good job OP
>NO ANIMALS!
what did you expect you fucking retard?
saged.

shit thread, im out

No pls :(

Op you say no animals your gonna get animals

how hilarious would it be if it went through the window

Lol

Stop

Sauce

anyone got anything good

Hey animalgore fag, do you got the webm or gif in which they cut a rat's dick with scissor?

Well YOU pissed that thread down the drain....You bunch of fucking Big Mamas Minges...

I hate these so much but i keep coming back to them

the biggest way to tell everyone how much of a sad lonely virgin you are is to have a folder full of animals being hurt. We want to see humans get rekt and shit not animals you sick fucks.Dont try to shock us with that animal gore just because nobody liked you in high school, you are a 30 year old wizard in your mom basement get over it.

:(

Agreed, humans getting rekt is funny, but watching animals get tortured is just no

why would those sickos watching people get rekt not be living in mum's basement?

Thanks

Just weak cunts...same as the fannys who watch the shit.....It would be one thing telling people you couldn't help click on accidents etc...It would be another telling them 'YOU' like watching animals getting hurt...nearly the entire population would fucking cut your throat without a moments though...

Pieces of shit.... I don't give a fuck who hears me say it, I'm no hard cunt, but if I saw someone do 'this' to a dog or another animal..THEY would be next off of that fucking bridge...

:(

He loves it !

lost

Samefag
Go hang yourself.

I WILL NEVER FORGET SNIPPY

Hey guys stop saving those gif and webm made long time ago of random people killing random animals pls or ill kill

I actually Watch this so i get used to It.
Its like a vaccine, If It happens in real life, it will be easier to dealwith

What a fucking loser.

There really is no reason to "get used to it." Even though it is a reality, it is abhorrent behavior. Torturing an innocent, defenseless creature (animal or human) is the end of the spectrum on the evil side. There is absolutely no redeeming quality to it.

Gore in general is different. Shit happens. People fight, people die. Accidents occur. There are victims, but there's always a reason. Senseless killing is just personal weakness trying to masquerade as strength; nothing more than bravado.

That's the reason we react so strongly to it - because there is no justification. People who do it or enjoy it are the lowest forms of life. Mentally weak and insecure. Faggots that have literally no other means of feeling superior.

Pathetic.

>bunch of edgelords here thinking they're cool cause they got shit like this to post

I didn,t realize this was a ylyl...

>There is absolutely no redeeming quality to it.
Yeah, which is why animal torture pics/vids are BAD, while humans getting rekt can be fun.

Take this for example.
There's nothing the dog could have done to justify this.
If it were a human, it would also be horrible. But had a human just stabbed an innocent kid to death on the bridge and immediately gotten thrown off of it by the people who just witnessed what he did, that's be fine.

In general, a lot of the people in these rekt videos deserved what they get. Almost ALL the animals are innocent.

Rekt =/= torture

>That's the reason we react so strongly to it - because there is no justification.
Yup, it's a damn shame the autists can't really comprehend this. For them it appears to be simple math.

Human/Animal + Violence = Funny, no matter what, there's no need for REASON to fit into the equation, if you have a problem with their logic you're simply a butthurt normie who needs to GET OUT RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

source please

Could have stayed up there. Stupid shit tier animals like that deserve to be tortured in the most gruesome way until their death.

Triple dubs of truth. Animal torture is hilarious.

>hamster bowling attack.webm

Cant you read fuckind retard? Hamtaro was trying to kill to The rock scorpion.

good thing you said no animals,really made sure to keep the trolls at bay

Watch the clip fucking autist. Hamster jumped into his death like a moron.

>This stupid

She has a cute smile. :)

Adorable !

>complains about lowest forms of life
>browses Sup Forums

wtf half this thread is gone

Even degenerates need standards, nignog.

Edgy posts from teenagers are hilarious.

More hamsters ?

bump