I have a serious question. what do you do if you find nudes of somebody you know irl?

I have a serious question. what do you do if you find nudes of somebody you know irl?

Fap

try to remember when i took them

/thread

Post them here, obviously.

Don't want to do that (i would like to) cause with my luck i would get caught.
I found these pics of a lady that goes to my church. do i tell her I saw them? or just follow advice

Found pics of my cousin in a thread the other day

did you tell her?

definitely don't tell her if she's not a close friend of yours. Just act like you never saw them and fap in secret.

If she is a close friend, well, then you can be real. Ask her if she ever put naughty photos on the internet, then tell her you saw some and show them to her. Mainly out of concern for her privacy.

No. I'm debating what to do. I always thought she was hot. Part of me wants to catfish/blackmail for more, but she's one of my favorite cousins.

i don't know that i would call her a close friend, volunteers with one of the same groups as me. she's a nice lady, we talk when were working. was very surprised to find the pics. she looks good for a older woman. part of me wants to tell her

did she post them or do you know who posted them

user said it was in a private Facebook room. I don't know if he meant like messenger or a private page. He claims she sent them to her.

The one I've seen was a close friend. I informed her, showed her the thread. She figured out who she sent that one to and last I heard he lost a couple friends over it but wasn't totally devastated or anything. He's kind of a cunt.

For obvious reasons I won't be posting, she's kind of hoping that it'll just kind of stop circulating and be lost in the internet's haze of new content and I don't feel like being next on the list of people she's mad at anyway.

That said, the way she jokes about things sometimes I'm pretty sure she knows I both still have it and get off to from time to time.

DO NOT TELL THEM
I REPEAT
DO NOT TELL THEM
i told 2 girls i found pictures of them on the internet
their moms and their whole familys just raged at me like i was the bad guy
still fapped to them and im guilt free

blackmail

yeah, i guess i wouldn't have to worry about being yelled at by her mom lol. but it is kinda hard not to say something while we're doing our volunteer work. it's hard trying to keep my boner at rest then too. idk. find my self thinking of her naked while we're talking is really hot

Fapfapfap to them duh

oh i do.

Then you aren't close enough to butt in to matters as personal as this imo. Just fap and enjoy it, and act like it doesn't exist when you see her.

Ask Sup Forums obviously

thanks
, but that last part is really hard to do

What type of pits are they? Simple nudes or more haRd core stuff?

they range from nudes to her sucking dick, getting fuckd, playing with toys. like i said before for a older lady, she's hot

Cool postem!!!

not going to do that, again,i'm the guy who always gets caught.

just looking for advice on how to handle it
so far has the lead

What do u want to accomplish? Do u want to see her blush and run away, get mad, or are you hoping to fuk her?

not sure myself, to say i don't want to screw her or get a bj from her would be lying. seeing the pics is so far from how she is irl is so different i would like to just talk to her about them.

How old u/her?

No harm in posting as long as you don't leave any identifiers.

im a hs senior. she is idk 50s

Explains a lot. And agree with

what do you consider identifiers?

have posted this before but i've found a video fo my ex stripping on here like 4 months after i found out she was cheating on me and fucked me over big time, deleted all my nudes of her because fuck her i dont want her on my phone.
>Found video
>make fake twitter
>go to her schools twitter page
>follow every one who is following her school
>all her friends and classmates
>make twitter poll
>should i release this sluts nude video? yes or no
>out of 30 people, only 2 vote no
>probably her and her faggot hick boyfriend
>her boyfriend who she cheated on me with is too pussy to talk to me, send his older brother who i just call a autistic faggot until he leaves me alone
>Release video
>she deletes twitter
>Deletes facebook
>deletes instagram
>made this bitch go off the grid
>laughing to myself knowingshe is probably sitting in her room crying because almost her whole school saw her strip naked and spread her ass apart.
>a lot of girls didnt like her i guess
>getting messages like "she deserves this" and "fuck that ugly slut"
>People tweeting at her before she deleted her twitter how much of an ugly slut she is
>How am i not in Jail

definitely don't want that outcome

Imo is full of them

ok one, but that's it

Nice, can see ur attraction

Deploma/awards on walls in background. Anything that might have a name/location visible.
Dumbshits on user-ib post nudes of girls and put a first name with a last name initial, too stupid to realize you can search Facebook and find them in 10 seconds.

depends on how well I would know them.

If I dont know them well enough I wouldn't know how to approach them without making it really awkward. So I'd just stay quiet.

If I dislike them I'd probably tell a friend that I saw nudez, but I doubt I would save the nudez