Does fisting change the way that pussy feels?

Does fisting change the way that pussy feels?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUMSiMcGFmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For a day or so. After that.. it bounces back to normal.

I can stick 4 fingers and my dick in my girls pussy and she cums over abd over again

depends if you're feeling it with your dick or your hand... i'd say it changes

but pussies can stretch and come back

post moar of that girl, dickhead.

Mister Fantastic Pussy

if she regularly does kegals fisting her is going to be rough to start.

but thats they type of vagina that will bounce back.

Chicks can have a 9 pound baby then go back to having a tight as fuck cunt if it was tight to begin with.
Make of that what you will.

they stitch it up after having a baby if they let it heal then all is good but we all know women are whores so that's why the pussy gets loose

I have a stupid meter. You just broke it.

Maybe your dick is just small :)

You're the dumb mother fucker if you don't realize that tearing happens in child birth

so says the one claiming to have a stupid meter

uhh yeah dude tearing happens they have to stitch it up. happens with every vaginal birth since man was made

> all know women are whores so that's why the pussy gets loose

That's the stupidity. I never said giving birth doesn't tear shit.

Grow up, live a little, actually get pussy.. and you'll realize that sex isn't what makes pussies loose.

It's either that your dick is small, or she just has a large pussy.

I can too plus thumb. It stretches out temproarily but then returns to original tightness

youtube.com/watch?v=RUMSiMcGFmU

I fisted a meth head off Craigslist once.
We drove my diesel pickup out to a field and she banged herself with a maglite and I fisted her until she squirted all over my seats. It was weird and she was super gross but it was one of those experiences everyone needs in life.

see

she says im thick enough and average... am I okay?

God you faggots that define yourself by the type of processed oil your vehicle burns are so cringe.

I'll bet you have a chip in it and a coffee can exhaust that you chucklefuck with around town.

Literally the exact type that I would expect to be fisting (or getting fisted by) methheads on CL.

Here's a pussy that's given birth. My gf.

Nope. Does keep it in excellent shape though. Have at it!

Kids didn't fuck her up. This cunt was fucked up way before kids. That shit ugly.

Ummm....NO! Tearing most certainly does NOT happen every time. Geeze. Wife has had three 7 lb-ers, not even a scratch. Zero pain meds too.

wife? what the fuck u on here for?

Bored! lol

kek

Typical "Dad" post.

Immediately after yeah, but she'll be nice and tight the next day.

nah... very resilient

A loose vagina has a different feel but it's not bad - just different. The technique for you to get off is different too usually needing your hand in there as well or some other object or putting 2 or more fingers in her anus and pressing down.

I much prefer the feel of a loose pussy and I have an fwb who indulges me.

Gotta get some pussy to be a dad.

Kek'd

The inclusion of the fact that the pickup was a diesel was really for more of a description of the scenario.
It was a 1997 12v cummins that I built and installed in the pickup. So no it doesn't have a chip.
I don't define myself by what I drive.
I find creeps on Craigslist and do weird things with their vaginas. It's fun.

hahahah LOL. You go user, do what makes you happy!

this is just untrue but I think it's cute you guys think it. I've had two kids, the first came out of my ex's vag, she was not the same. That pussy was not tight after a baby. My ex that had a c-section was a better lay.

This isn't really true either.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news dude, but this most certainly is NOT always the case. My wife is perfect example. If she wants, she can put a hurt on your dick, no prob. And as for c-sections, he'll those can be every bit as bad if not worse than a vag delivery. It's all in her genetics and how gentle the birth was. You rip a 12lber out in 15 mins, and hell ya its rekt