Should i neglect freeform dreadlocks?

should i neglect freeform dreadlocks?

Any white person who dreads should be shot on site.

Fuck off with your nigger hair

but white people have been dreading their hair for thousands of years

>Any white person who dreads should be shot on site.
By the government.

They've also been killing for thousands of years.

Doesn't make it right, user.

>freeform dread
no, you'll end up with a big pad on the back of your head

>dreadlocks

sure, but you have wirey hair which is never going to lock right and youll chase strays constantly.

also your hairlan shows you have mpb, so dont expect more than another 5 years of whatever you plan to do

how can hair be right or wrong? all you have to do is not brush you hair and you start forming dreads, sounds prety natural to me

>B-B-BUT

no. nigger.

and people used to shit on the street and live in mud huts. White people dont anymore. Dumbass nigger shitskin lover.

my hairline always looked like that, i have a widows peak so if you look from the sides, looks like my hair is receiding.
im planning on freeforming but seperate them once in a while, i dont want large ass dreads

Natural? Are we talking about humans, or monkeys?

Do you realize how far back you'd have to go to find not grooming "natural" for non-african humanity?

If you're african, it's natural. Otherwise, no.

It doesn't matter who did it first and for how long. Once the niggers misappropriate and debase something, it's off-limits forever ...unless you want to be a nigger or have some delusion of niggers saying, "oh, look, he's one of the good one's and we accept him."

calm down its just hair

Only if you want to be hassled by cops all the time. My brother had dreads and I remember one time when we were together going to a party and got stopped. They gave no fucks about me but searched my brother and even made him shake out his dreads.

im not american

Then you might be ok, in America dreads are associated with hippies and drugs (not saying all dreadlocked fellows are) but that who the general public and cops view you

For obvious reasons. I've never known a white person who dreads that wasn't dirty, slutty. etc.

Fucking nasty people.

Nick from cracker barrel?

Dreadlocks originate from an anti society statement

If you feel you dont like the beauti indistry you should pick em up the natural way

No. Just no. As someone with dreads I personally want to yank out every neglect dread in existence. It's so disgusting and before you say all dreads are that's only if you don't take care of them. Seriously OP no reason to be that fuckin disgusting on a daily basis.

Making America great again

Your white. Ditch the dreads

Yea fuck all the tards in here. If OP wants to look like a hipster Viking then let him.