If Argentinians and South Brazilians are indeed white

Then why are they lactose intolerant?

yeah, this map looks very accurate.
I've never in my life even met someone who was lactose intolerant.

a guy wrote that you get only problems when you drink milk
so not important

Brazil is a black nation.

Lactose intolerance is a digestive intolerance to lactose, not a dairy allergy.

Processed milk (yogurt, cheese, butter) has much less lactose than whole milk, and cow's milk in particular has more lactose than camel, sheep, goat, etc. milk

People with lactose intolerance have no problem consuming moderate amounts of dairy, only drinking significant amounts of whole milk

this map is pretty inaccurate. places in Saudi Arabia and Africa are more lactose tolerant than most of Europe. at best this looks like an attempt to map predicted lactase persistence based on the derived allele common in Europe

also, the only place where all 4 known derived alleles for lactase persistence (though at lower frequencies than the derived ones in Europe and elsewhere) are found is Africa

There is another map that gets posted here often and shows argentina as mainly lactose tolerant.
I dont know which one is true. but Milk consumption is pretty high here and most people think lactose intolerance is an unusual illness like being color blind.

About 75% of Greeks have lactose intolerance

Salty Greeks confirmed for non-whites too

(You)

>forgetting about 500 years of ottoman rule
Modern Greeks are just Turks

>places in Saudi Arabia and Africa are more lactose tolerant than most of Europe

Less than you, my Greek friend.

I am sure Bolivia, which has a native majority, isnt more lactose tolerant than Uruguay. OPs map seems very counter intituive for South America.

are you dumb? that's exactly what I was saying

there are really no anglo posters outside of britain anymore

I drink milk literally every day though

I met one person in my entire life who is lactose intolerant and he was white...

We're not. We just ain't your average Euro milkdrinker. We drink the real man's beverage.

meme map

>we're t-totally white, I'm 100% European I-I S-Swear

Why are brazillians so insecure

the 56

This for fucks sake.
Also Lactose intolerance has nothing to do with ethnicity.

First of all Brazil is a black nation. Second of all it is a meme map. They even consider Uruguay to be lactose intolrent.

>t. 0%

Lactose tolerance develops among populations that breed livestock for their milk. That's why niggers in Chad can consume milk no problem while Chinks and Native Americans can't.

depends, in the hentai I created the sepherds who tend to and milk female titcows actually have lactose intolerance and end up with bloated stomachs and runny poo that the titcows have to lick off the floor

Those maps are retarded. There's not such thing as lactose intolerance in adults. Lactose tolerance is the anomally. Since lactose intolerance in adults isn't really a thing the studies are not subject of real parameters. One guy farting too much in a country will be considered lactose intolerance while in others it will need to have diarrea. There's also lactose intolerance with no symptoms, just people that can't really extract nutrients of lactose high products.

There's a retarded Mexican here that was pretty funny, he used to post a Mexican study... The study involved toddlers and kids and adults as the same. As anyone knows kids are tolerant regardless of age. That for me is the perfect example of garbage Science, lactose intolerance a its a joke.

there are good studies on those things who use objective lactose tolerance tests as opposed to the subjective metrics that you mentioned

they also find that actual phenotypic lactose tolerance is higher in most of the world than what's predicted based on a few known alleles

and the map in OP is garbage either way, of course.

>There's not such thing as lactose intolerance in adults

>Iceland is 80-100% Lactose intolerant
Are you retarded?