Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.
So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.
A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/shiny-pidgey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well for starters you could not be autistic

Any bitch that can't appreciate a shiny pidgey is a bitch not worth having. Also who the fuck cares about her dumb cat, all it probably did was ruin the ecosystem and kill innocent free pidgeys.

Just use SURF dude

only quads can solve this

can you fuck a shiny Pidgey?

no. no you cant.

that's right. ya'll done fucked up real good

>can you fuck a shiny pidgey
Can you fuck a bitch that doesn't know how to behave? Can you fuck a bitch that throws expensive pieces of equipment? Nigga you just desperate.

Let this be bait please

Sue pokemon

i gotchu fam.

just head over to rule34 and type pidgey into the search bar. you will feel better in no time

Wp OP, fucking up a relationship over a pidgey, I'd leave her be for now, write an honest pm and apologise for being autistic

Cool, haven't seen this copypasta in years

also everybody ITT you're a bunch of newfags who need to lurk moar

when she first tells the cat story, she's not yet a bitch that doesn't know how to behave

her behaviour's appalling, but OPs priorities were all fucked up from the start

and no OP cant fuck that bitch ... but wants to

LOL. If real then you fucked up big time. I can't even find a point were to start. It's all just a thick line of retardness and autism in its pure version. I hope you die... like now? Please die now.

gtfo, what has happened to Sup Forums. Any sane person chooses a shiny over some bitch. Go back to >>/r9k/

Newfags

Well it's all about damage control, i.e. how well OP handles the situation, so cant say its over yet

The obvious and only true answer here is to fuck the cat.

Well he has neither now l0l

That's the solution: buy a new kitty for the gal

This pasta is stale,
But a good reminder on how kids these days really are the most selfish generation.

Are u even here op u autistic pokecatcher

No forget her, fuck the dead cat. It's free pussy.

?

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S

Some day you'll get old enough to take bait just for fun.

Its safe to say you fucked up. But if you really love eachother, and shes not just a dickwarmer (figuring shes not) you can try to unfuck it. Show up at her house with something she likes, for example a pack of not-discount-and-trash chocolates, and tell her you are sorry, and DO NOT FUCKING excuse, "the pidgey was rare thats why" and take the whole blame (dont normaly take all blame, but this time all blame actually is on you). If she loves you and has some sense in her head, she should take your apology. Good luck user

>Show up at her house with something she likes
Find her dead cat and fill it with semen, leave it to set overnight, then return it to her as a brand new taxidermy cat.

Lmao beta bitch.

Did you at least go see the movie?

It isn't pasta unless it's freaking ancient or very new. If it's just a lie, well, yeah. It's Sup Forums.

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.

So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/shiny-pidgey

I don't know what is more fucked up.
1. You blew her off for a "shiny pidgey" or
2. You came here for advice.

it is old pasta