Music makers of Sup Forums...what drugs do you like taking when you're writing?

music makers of Sup Forums...what drugs do you like taking when you're writing?

Other urls found in this thread:

exorelations.bandcamp.com/track/01
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my music is my drug
exorelations.bandcamp.com/track/01

I have no friends and no drug connections

I make harsh noise wall mixed with tribal ambient and powerviolence breakcore and when I write it's usually smoking a pipe of opium laced with a little pcp. Or I'll just smoke a lotta weed desu

I want to hear your music

i usually smoke a lot of weed and drink to the point of drunkenness. imake music almost everyday and every night i smoke and drink. i dont know if it helps or makes me better per se but it helps me get more into the process and enjoy it more. occasionally ill do shrooms or acid but only maybe once every week or two

>maybe once every week or two

stop looking for excuses for your lack of creativity imo

Weed and psychedelics are great for creative purposes

When structuring or recording a song, just caffeine

none?

this is such a reach. i make most of my music when sober. i can't even be bothered when i'm high. i'm just curious as to what other people do.

lol projecting

Nothing, but what I write is largely inspired by lsd, shrooms and alcohol (although I try not do it in the "dude psychadelic lmao" way)

>no u

If you want to be creative, just stay up to 2-3 am (if you normally go to sleep before midnight). Ideas will poor out.

I smoke weed but thats just a habit like drinking soda. If im trying to benefit from drugs then I take adderrall cause it doesnt let you quit. You keep going until you make a bunch of garbage and somewhere in the heap are little gems.

>occasionally ill do shrooms or acid but only maybe once every week or two

who the fuck sleeps before midnight faggot

I smoke weed but never when writing/recording music, it feels too tedious. I prefer to listen to or read about music when I'm high cause the ideas and sounds are very exciting, and I'm more receptive to them. I do all my composition sober.

I take acid often enough to straddle the border of sanity. Although recently the album I'm working on has been haunting my dreams and it's making me feel cursed.

Oh and I'm also working on a DMT song kinda similar to Divine Moments of Truth - shpongle, not enough music for dmt trips in my opinion

What sort of music complements a DMT trip? I've never used DMT but I hear it's euphoric and beautiful the way acid can be.

sips

install tor

nothing desu
im technically a music maker but only on my phone

whenever im high I try to make music but I dont see much of a difference most of the time

sometimes, high or not, I get like this streak of inspiration and make like 2 or 3 loops that I really like
they are never that good but they are better than most things I do
>caustic 3 4lyfe
>desktop daws are easy mode

creativity is best done sober
not a moralfag
just into excelling and being productive
cuz lol sometimes when youre high your just like lol being high

If your first thought when you hear something unusual and new is "what were they on when they made this?" then you have literally never had a creative idea your entire life

>ive never been high before
getting high objectively boosts your creativity
to put it simply, you are in an altered state of "conciousness". your perspective on things is different
it makes you think different, doesnt mean the result is better but it will be different because you were high

>just into excelling and being productive
I can tell I already hate you
maybe its envy, idk

Nostalgia

weed and acid for a lot of my abstract projects, but alcohol for my more personal projects. opiates for my ambient and dreamy projects