If girls gave it up more easily and to more guys...

If girls gave it up more easily and to more guys, then would guys feel less urge to rape and as a result would rape rates would decline?

Guys flat out have a much larger sex drive than women. If they do not get their urges satisfied for a prolonged period of time, then they may turn toward rape or worse become an Elliot Rodgers; therefore, I believe sex is a necessity for males. The more guys everywhere are sexually satisfied, then the less rape, and potential female massacres in cases where guys are extremely repressed, there will be.

You sound like a fucking virgin. Get off Sup Forums and pay attention in class otherwise you'll be in the special-ed classes when you go to high school.

Getthelube.com

I second this...

Guys that cannot get laid eventually turn to rape, and some such as Elliot Rodgers do even worse when they don't get sex. Guys need sex, and if they don't get it over a prolonged period of time they twist into sexually repressed monsters. Girls need to ride more peepees, and prostitution needs to be legalized.

You're an idiot if you can't get a girl in bed. It's not their fault, it's yours, you dumbass.

If girls don't want to sleep with me, then they can suffer increasing rape rates and more Elliot Rodgers copy cat murderers. I really do not care. Either girls drop panties more or pay the price.

you are not owed sex, shut the fuck up and kill yourself

> Guys that cannot get laid eventually turn to rape, and some such as Elliot Rodgers do even worse when they don't get sex.

Then they should be put down like the animals they are.

> Guys need sex, and if they don't get it over a prolonged period of time they twist into sexually repressed monsters.

Not our fucking problem. Learn some self control and rise above your animal instincts

If access to sex had much to do with rape, countries where prostitution is legal would have negligible incidences of rape. Rape is more about asserting physical dominance over a specific person than getting laid - its not that women won't fuck the rapist, its that THIS PARTICULAR one said no and that's unacceptable to a psychopath.

This is why the world can't have nice things. Because of autistics like yourself

It is not a self control issue. Guys have far more testosterone circulating through their system. It is a chemical issue that self control wont help. Since you are not going to change male physiology over night, then the next best option is for girls to have more sex with more guys.

No, idiot

The 'and to more guys' is key. Generally i'm not sure average guys get more easily laid now then say 20 years ago. The more you move to a 'hookup' environment, the more girls are all shared by the most in-demand guys. Dating, which requires 1-1 pairing, results in more average guys getting laid. But if girls slept more with average or less desired guys, would that make a difference?

I suspect some. It wouldn't eliminate rape. I base this claim on the fact that if you look at rhode island, we have an interesting case study. Rhode island actually for a long time had no law against prostitution. rather it had some weird law that basically said you couldn't have sex outside your marital bedroom. When that law was removed there was actually no law against prostitution. That lasted for like 7-8 years, and then a new law against prostitution was put in. During that window, rape went down to a statistically significant extent and I think it's possible to control the data for demographics and versus U. S. wide trends. Did rape vanish? No. Are all rapes because men can't get laid? Absolutely not. Are some rapes because men can't get sex? It seems like some are.

bullshit. I can manage just fine

Rape isn't about sating sexual desire. It's about power, and only done by immoral degenerates.

Well you can't rape the willing but rape isn't really about sex it's about power

I just flat out disagree with you. Guys that cannot get laid eventually turn to rape, and some such as Elliot Rodgers do even worse when they don't get sex. Guys need sex, and if they don't get it over a prolonged period of time they twist into sexually repressed monsters. Girls need to ride more peepees, and prostitution needs to be legalized.

Tits or GTFO

God. You should like a fucking libtard. "Help me! My circumstances are too much! I'm not man enough to overcome!"

Grow the fuck up.

Either guys get sex, or eventually turn into rapists or sociopaths that want to murder women out of revenge for not getting their urges and emotional needs met. The easiest option seems to promote girls to have more sex with more guys.

Fine then, women can just suffer increasing rape rates and sexually repressed female murderers in the future.

And we'll all know the men doing it should be locked up forever because they're basically animals and deserve to be in prison with the other animals.

Either guys get sex, or they turn into rapists and serial killers. Those are the options.

Go start a fucking business. Learn something. Stop complaining.

God, it's like talking to an SJW.

man you need some Valium or Lithium.

You can't all the men that feel this way. The mass is simply too large. 30% or more of peoples money would have to taken in order to pay for the prisons for all the sexually repressed men in the world.

>rise above your animal instincts

how about when your hormones are going crazy during pms you chill the fuck out. just rise above your instincts.

^Got em!

Well worth the cost. More pussy for the rest of us. I'm looking forward to a 2-1 female to male ratio because you idiots who couldn't learn basic social skills are in prison.

Exactly! That's why talking to the "I can't help my biology" rape autists is like talking to women. Worse, really. Men should know better.

Realistically it will be impossible to imprison that many men, so I am looking forward to the legalization of rape in the far future. If women are not going to give men sex easily, then men will just have to take it.

Men do know better. Real men get laid. this thread is about guys like elliot who dont understand social ques and why the girl next door doesnt want to tickle her throat with his dick and make him a sandwhich after, i mean it happens in movies on his dads laptop so it must be real life too!

Nah. We'll find a way. We incarcerate a huge percentage of our population already. And think of all the jobs it will create. Less dumbasses on the streets and more sex. Win win.

Lol. Amen.

Good luck. I think I have the more realistic future sight in this particular case.

Yes. Rape being legal. You're a special sort of dumbass.

woman needs to give her ass to you or rape is a justified result of refusal
>nigger / sandnigger logic
you motherfucker need islam

I can't help my biology.

Getting laid is easy, even if you're ugly. There are literally billions of women on this planet, and you're an idiot if you think they don't have the same sex drive that we do.

Looks do matter, but personality matters more. Ugly guys get pussy all day long by being funny, charming, whatever. It's not a matter of women not giving up the goods, its a matter of you being a shitty person with a shitty personality if you can't get any.

Women are just people. When was the last time you just ASKED to fuck? It's not that hard. You'll get turned down a few times, sure. But you'd be surprised how many girls at a bar or whatever will be willing to head to your place after a few laughs and just asking her if she wants to.

Hell, we don't need to build prisons for you. We'll just deport you fuckers and you can join your brethren in the Middle East.

Why not legalize rape and force all women to get raped all the time. The ugly cunts need to be executed.

So you are no different from animal, and should be treated like a cattle. I dont see a human being in you, muhammad...
You simply do not belong in the civilized world, just kill yourself or at least leave the ineternet

I am actually a white male that doesn't believe in Islam.

Other than genetic stuff like being a psychopath, the biggest factor is a kid's parents.

I'm guessing if you look at the home life of the average rapist vs non-rapist, you'll see a stark difference.

Nothing is stopping a horny guy from jacking off. Rape is a whole different thing related to domination, not just getting off in general.

Jacking off is not the same as getting sex.

pretending to be a woman on the internet

>guys flat out have a larger sex drive then women

Friendo, I think you've been hanging around the wrong women.