I want to do that so bad, any guy down for that?

I want to do that so bad, any guy down for that?

I have a thing for blood. Wouldn't mind it.

how old are you? do you like younger girls? :)

Im 18

6'1
Blue eyes, brown/dirty blonde hair. Jawline like an anvil.

I'm 5'6
Blue eyes, long brown hair and I'm cute

I'm 16

Give me something throwaway where you can give me your skype. I want to make sure you're not a fat neckbeard.

How desperate can you get, it's obviously a fat neckbeard

Sup Forums rebranded as a dating site!

no shit

MODS!

I will make a few pics, wait.

MODS PLES

I'm not even 16 lmao feelsbad

hurry up fag

is that you Annette? from Charlston?

There you go

k :)

that tit is shopped. just saying

umm no?

obvious

I was about to say that looks way too fucking smooth damn.

No she's just perfect

titsorgtfo

Dubs tell the truth

lol the thing is, its not shopped. Just a smooth filter on it from my phone camera. :)

aww thanks x)

How do I contact you.

than another pic without a smooth filter shall tell the truth -deliver?!

do another pic and put your finger on your key to prove its you

lol, the thing is, we don't care. Also, show your fingers when you timestamp dumb

Relationship start on Sup Forums???
Bump for interest

Make sure we get every bit of info about them so years from now, when they are happy together, we can rip them apart and shit on them.

I used to do that OP. Got an urine infection bc of it. I am not sure If I would do it again. But who knows, when you are horny.

I wont recommend it tho, unless you have some experience on it.

Can you tell by the pixels?
>u idiot

>hurr durrr CP!!! Mods pls!!!!!

You realise in some developed countries such as the United Kingdom for example, 16 year olds can consent and have sex.

You're assuming they're from somewhere that definitely has a higher age of consent when you literally have no idea.

You have to be +18 to use this shit
I mean site

:)

So they're asking mods to ban an IP address based on their age. That's even more moronic. There's plenty of people under 18 using this site, most of which are probably in this thread.

again, how do I contact you.

who's blood was it?

why so mean ? c:

Idk, skype?

If this is really you. you're being baited so hard. If you really believe a 16 year old girl is using Sup Forums as a tool to attract men into doing some autistic blood ritual then go ahead.

Here is a throwaway.
No matter who adds me il filter you out.

Forgot pic lol

hahhaha the sad thing is, that its true lol. Where else can I find someone for that ? :)

Its all for lols my friend.

Im honestly hoping its either just a cool b dude or something.

>
actually seems to be the only place to do so

nope real grill lol

Add ns blood on skype.
Its a throwaway. Videocall only.

I'm gonna add you

Someone you know. Using this or something like Craigslist is not safe. Especially if you really are a 16 year old girl.

Advertising yourself online for sex at 16 is illegal (not that I'm sure you or anyone cares) but the point is, if said stranger knew that it was illegal for you to be doing that, you can get taken advantage of. Sounds wet as fuck but it's the only serious reply you'll get on here. Just be safe with your life. Besides if you are actually who you say you are then you've got years of your life left to experiment whatever fetish you can think of.

You are given free anonimity, what you chose to do after that is up to you.
Thats comin from jawbro

I'm not advertising myself for sex lol. I'm a smart girl I know what I do but thanks a lot :) I also dont even live in the usa

Neither do I live in the USA. But it's illegal in almost all Caucasian native countries, which I assume you're a part of.

Also I'm aware you're given free anonymity and you can do what you want with it. I respect that, which is why I added that she probably doesn't care, but what I've chosen to do with mine is to warn her because she factually has no idea who anyone is on here as I'm sure you'll agree.

100% from jawbro
Im not gonna do anything.
I may be a disgusting Sup Forums faggot but im not a monster.

You got me

Including himself, the OP and also the guy pretending to be the v-neck tard.

Its not illegal where I live lol.

I like monsters x)

Youre forgetting something