I work at a traditional chip shop in Britain. Ask me anything

I work at a traditional chip shop in Britain. Ask me anything

You live a life of servitude and poverty and you expect anyone to give a shit about your dissatisfying and monotonous existence?

where do you work

Great question.

Nah

Why do you insist on calling them chips when they are clearly not?

How much is a steak and kidney pud and chips?

Fucking Yank.
>English (Traditional).
>American English (Simplified).
Remember that.
Whenever you comment on the English language as a Yank, you're always fucking wrong.

They're chips
Just under a fiver mate

*fries

What does a traditional chip shop in Britain sell?

Why the fuck are you still on my board, Eurocuck? Didn't you know you are no longer allowed here. Trump won so all cyber illegals like you have to go back to your own country's shitty websites. You're no longer allowed to be in American cyberspace you fucking eurotrash cuck. This has now been defined as cyber immigration and is no longer legal. The Tribunal for Anti-American Activities and Criminal Organization (TAACO) was formed last week and deals with, among other things, illegal cyber immigrants commiting acts of terrorism by dancing across our virtual borders. So unless you want to face the might of the American military all you cucks will fuck right the hell off my board.

Chips, pies, cod, burgers, that kinda thing
If I could I would've voted for trump

America invented the english language and brought it to you uncultured fucks when we defeated you in WW1

This board is bought by a Japanese, it no longer American.

I remember being served fish with potato wedges or at best cloves.
No chips.

How are your chips?
Also do you live in Scotland? If not what is your opinion on Scottish chippy food and would you ever consider bringing it south?

Pic related. Pizza crunch. God tier comfort food.

you actually get customers?

they are just fries dude

have nudes on the queen?

>Chips, pies, cod, burgers
What's the best selling food in your shop?

When did your family arrive from Greece?

kek

Forgot pic because glasgow

ch-chipo man???

Pretty good - went there a whole lot before I started working, and nah near London
Yeh
Cod & chips by far followed with sausage & chips, personally I like chicken burger and chips but yeh
Lived in England all my life 100% white, fucking Muslims taking my jawb
Yeh

Chippo man?

Chippo man

you glorious Sup Forumsastard. dont you ever sell the kebab or chicken. Dont let those bloody immigrants take away any more or our heritage.

Why did your shop forget to put hyphen on the sign. They should go between 'Fish' and 'and' and 'and' and Chips

Fr one good thing is, if I know the food is for a muslim, I will consciously put less food in it, put waaay too much salt n vinegar and overall make them waste their money

Hey man, chicken is delicious with fish.

Never been out of the states, how do you Brits regard Americans in general?

I've been watching and reading a lot of old war movies lately and I'm seeing everything through this romanticized lens of brothers in arms and shit. I mean you guys are our greatest allies, but I'm pretty sure most of the world is starting to hate Americans in general lol.

That's not my shop, just some pic I found on google, I'm not gunna use my actual company name

How'd you put up with all the dole scum.?

> be american, the literal stereotype of stupidity and lack of culture

Nah since trump got presidency and weed is starting to become legal, I think the uk at least needs to take a couple lessons from our 'murica brothers

Пидорас лесной

Fuck off commie
REEEEEEE

you magnificent Sup Forumsastard you're alright you.

BLASPHEMY!!

Russiabro, y u guise so hostile? We need to team up and gang fuck China

Do you sell battered marsbars or do i have to bring the mars bar myself?

Cheers

how do i "bag a slag"?
thanks m8

I know places that do that, but no I don't think we do that. On the topic of gross food, whoever orders cheesy chips disgusts me
Find a slag at the pub
Daterape her
Bag over the head
Kill her off
Don't get found

we think you are a bit rash old boy. but that's probably to expect from a bunch of rebels. you dream to much and don't focus on reality but we can admire that. we are very glad you have trump but we are still waiting for him to deliver for us to come join you in fighting of the SJW immigrant scum.

thats a scottish thing rather british.

Why do you call them chips, when the rest of the world call them fries and chips come in a bag?

I always thought a good name for a chippy would be 'The Premierchip', with the PL logo of the lion with a crown eating a cone of chips.

You can have that one.

CHIPPO MAAAAAAAN!!!1!

more of us than of you, buddy. Also, most foreigners prefer AmE cus it doesn't sound as faggy and braindead as your weird accents.

I mean I thought "frying Nemo" would be good - my manager said no

That's hardly an argument for being right.
American logic, or lack of... never ceases to amaze me.

Why don't you guys season your food?

Bland as hell.

HILOW CHIPPO MAN!

We're too white, salt and vinegar is spicey enough

But you faggots don't even use those.

Yeah we do

What item on your menu do you sell the least of?

"Wet fish" just straight up uncooked raw fish, we haven't sold one in 2 and a half years

Americans arguably have more culture than any other country on the planet. The differences as we don't like your fucking culture so we stick to our own and you believe that makes us "un-cultured"

All 200 years of it.

Doesn't look very traditional. But neither like a tourist trap. It's good isn't it mate?

If you are a traditional fish 'n' chip shop I assume you cook in beef dripping? If not fuck off with your cheep ass veggie oil shit.

Probably idk, that's the fry chefs job not mine

Do you charge people for ketchup/mustard/tar tar sauce sachets?

Some chip shops in Ireland charge 1 euro for a sachet

You do Haddock with the skin on?

Only kidding, how annoying is it when people order something then after you've wrapped it up order something extra and keep on going till you want to punch them in the face!

Yeah but they're 25p each here
Yeah but you can ask for skinless Honestly if it's not busy then it's fine, usually it's only something like a drink or sauce so easy to get

Do you like fried marsbars?

Whats the secret to the best chip butty?
Asking for a friend.

Nah
Fresh crispy chips, not the soggy kind also a bit of salt

What bong is it currently?

Then again, go fuck yourselve

do you undersand the concept of the wedge shape user

Chips were called chips before Americans made what you call "chips"

So when Americans called them "chips" and didn't fucking realise something else was called chips they did what Americans do and just try and say "the original is wrong, we are right"

You're wrong on two counts
-There was already something called chips
-You use the term fries to encompass several variety of fries/chips

Typical American simplification because you can't comprehend similar things being called different things.