Just a reminder that everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized is a stoner. No exceptions

Just a reminder that everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized is a stoner. No exceptions.

Daily reminder that if weed is illegal, alcohol should be, too.

why is weed illegal anyway?

>me
>my gf
>my whole squad

10 people, two of them are stoners, think it should be legalized, 5 of them never tried it.

Your argumentation is bullshit

just a reminder that either youre retarded or youre retarded. no exceptions

Because of degenerate fucks like you.

The irony of one Sup Forumstard calling another degenerate

Legalize speed

First of all, Its still a drug, and I can confirm out of my own experience that smoking it more often than weekly does not help your live at all.

The other main reasons are Racism and Non consumable Hemp-Industry (e.G. hemp-cloth) from the past.

in the 30's Mexicans & Blacks smoked it first and whites became paranoid that it would turn them into cold blooded killers. See the movie reefer madness , it was considered realistic back then

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed but thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

You clearly don't know shit about weed.
Listen to me kids, weed is good for your health. A spliff a day keeps the doctor away.

there is no drug that if consumed in exess isn't harmful.what we should look at is the social aspect of any drug considering legalization.while alcohol causes people to become violent and even die from an overdose the exact opposite is with weed.

I know lots of people who are for legalizing weed and dont smoke you little shit

you will die without even knowing the right answers, autistic fgt

Thanks to everyone for proving my point that only degenerate drug addicts support legalizing weed.

You don't fucking know shit, you cunt. Go kill yourself.

Correct. I don't do weed and I think weed should be illegal. I'm fed up with weed culture and the niggers that perpetuate it. It's retarded.

I stopped smoking weed once, got cancer twice. This guy is right never stop snoking the herbs

tell that to the kids that have life threatening diseases and this medicine helps them.

it will happen and when it does try not to be too bitter about it chum.

It doesn't help them. It's all snake oil.

Like I said, ONLY stoners support legalizing marijuana.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

that's right. we need it legal to make a little cleaning. stoners would stop doing anything besides smoking are we can enjoy their share of goods. It's a win/win and darwinian selection

>weekly
how noob can you get.
>not help your live
right there. get off, just delete system 32 then an hero will prove your life was worthy just a little
go to any chronic smoker, who has brains and common sense, they will show you plans to the next humble scope. They will shoot you in the head, sit you on a wood chair first, then show you the plans.

Okay grandpa

Look lads: Me and my friends used to smoke a shitton of doobies a day, we're fucking legends when it comes to rolling by now.
After my bro got arrested, we just all slowly backed out, you have no fucking Idea how good it is to think and see clearly after two weeks of not blazing it.

Don't take his bait, he already knows all the arguments you degenerate fucks will throw at him. Just smoke a doobie and leave these grumpies rage alone in their basement

It's illegal because of Mexicans.

I've been smoking weed for atleast 10 years, and there is no single piece of cancer that dares to come near me

Hell yeah I'm a stoner but who gives a fuck.

/thread

Not just that, even if weed were legal, alcohol should not. It's oppose to THC a neurotoxin that kills your brain cells and inflicts permanent damage to your body. Both substances are drugs, both can make you addicted (higher rist with alcohol) if you're predispositioned. To make the discussion short, who would you want to meet in a side street in the middle of the night: A group of stoners or a group of drunk people?

Prove me wrong, bitch.

I've just set weekly as my personal maximum but trust me, I used to smoke it up every possible second i could

>we're fucking legends
That made me cringe a little

>Who gives a fuck

Regular people.

We've been in the scene for decades, the picture of my fucking father and his is on filter-papers in my city, I think it's fair to say

When Congress and Cartels agree on the same idea, it can't really be that good for the public. Keeping it illegal creates the degenerate stoner culture. If anything, legalization reduces the amount of users and would hopefully dissolve the stain that is stoner culture. I smoke, but I think stoners are cringey as fuck. You're the weed equivalent of the fat, red, dehydrated, Budweiser t-shirt wearing, drunk in walmart motherfuckers that you're trying to avoid.

this man speaks the truth

See

Pretty simple. It reduces the spastics of ms and tourette patients, which raises those patients live quality, that's a medical fact.

No, you tard. I meant prove me wrong that only stoners support legalization.

Just a reminder that this is shitty bait. Up your game faggot.

Well, you're a shitty person. Comes from smoking all of that dope.

and the only people who want to keep it illegal are authoritarian assholes who don't believe that america should be the home of the free and instead are in favor of big government telling people what they can and cannot do on their own personal time at the expense of the tax payers to enforce policies that aren't effective

Who cares, you're a fucking stoner who can't prove me wrong.

I prefer to smoke by myself after a long day of work, and can't imagine smoking with a cringefest of stoners. It makes me more introspective, less anxious, and has done wonders for my depression

Wrong, I don't like weed, but I do think weed should be legal, but you get to choose you can be a weed smoker or you can have a driver's licence and legally own firearms.

Ahh yes, because senior citizens with Parkinson's are fucking stoners lol....

Anything is possible.

This is the answer to op. Faggots like this who walk around going, "I don't like this so no one should be able to do it." Just because you don't have the fucking disciple to smoke a bowl and still take care of your shit doesn't mean everyone is like that. Most heavy stone's figure out you can't be high all the time just like most drinkers find out they can't be drunk all the time.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution you luddite.

Dubs, truth!

It's common sense, shithead.

>Just a reminder that everyone who thinks alcohol should be legalized is an alcoholic. No exceptions.

Fish have more intelligence than you stoners.

I smoke a bit but don't exactly support legalizing because it's fucking everywhere, cheap, and most cops don't even give a shit anymore. Shit's fine just the way it is.

Your shitpost is still shit bait, OP.

I enjoy the occasional joint or hash brownie, however I despise the entire stoner culture that has come to exist.
Enjoy drugs, just don't make it the fucking epicentre of your life.

Why is it such a popular opinion that weed should be legalized, but almost nobody is okay with legalizing psychodelics or MDMA? I never understood that.

Reefer madness was produced as a satire, idiot white people just took it literally because even in the 30s Americans were retarded

I smoke a couple bowls a day, hold a well paying job, have a house and 2 cars.
I don't brag about it, and could not care less what people think.

Weed culture in it's extremes is like flaming fag culture. It just makes people mad, and causes more misunderstanding. If stoners and faggots alike would just shut the fuck up it wouldn't be such a social mess.

I've smoked once, and it was 2.5 years ago, and I don't see myself as a stoner. I see myself as an inteligent, manipulative and charming guy who don't believe in any gods but science, as it therefore makes me the apex predator. People fear to be close to me as I'm inferior to them, and I will beat them in any debates when it comes to legalizing weed or religious moral & ethics.

Hello narcissist cunt, enjoying the 15 seconds of attention i'm giving you?

newfag

kek

Bro, better go see a doctor., you might have mild retardation.

whatever, more and more people smoke it, it won't be illegal for long. Neither will be alcohol. What's the point of bitching about these things. If you want to do something about it, go do some studies that prove that it's negative effects are indeed so destructive that it needs to be illegal forever. Make these studies available for the public, fund education about the subject, help people you deem addicts quit.

Bitching won't get you anywhere.

>Dad has never smoked weed in his life
>Because our country is currently legalizing (Canada) he's changed his perspective and is trying to support the idea
>My dad is a stoner because OP says so

Fuck you OP

>it won't be illegal for long

You stoners have been saying that same fuckin' thing ten years ago.