Hi I'm a new user. I've been browsing for the last hour or so. How do I start fitting in with you good fellows?

Hi I'm a new user. I've been browsing for the last hour or so. How do I start fitting in with you good fellows?

Stop posting.

A tip

Go back before it is too late just leave this app and never return. Don't get me wrong more users are always welcome but just a warning

You can and will see things you would rather not see and before you know it you are addicted to all of it...

>fell for it

The truest fucking thing ever.

The trick is not to fit in.

Please leave, i lost all my friends and my every thought is suicide. I'm 15 and I've been here for 2 months now. Just don't come here dude.

Get out before its too late

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

I remember when u was a newfag. He should frequent rekt threads to break him in.

Really listen to the fellows, RUN - Fast and don't turn back

Just check other boards according to your interests. Sup Forums is a dead end board filled with stupid and boring shit. Once you'll get hooked you will spend long hours lurking and waiting for the good OC that will never appear, just like the Jews are waiting for Messiah.

Yeah seriously... don't stay.
Don't end up like me.
Didn't even really like this place in 2006... 2017, still fucking here and no fucking idea why.

Hi OP I'am your new friend now

UNDERAGEFAG! KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT!
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably will in the next few days, gonna call the cops pretending to have a hostage and then run at them with a fake gun.

Nah Boring shit, how about trying this:
- get outside
- find people at your age
- get friends
- get a life
- die old

= some consider that happy life so give it a try, kidz give up too early these dayz... tsts

Welcome home

Nah, im too fucking weird and scared to talk to people. On top of that, my whole class hates me except one guy. He's pretty cool, also weird but not like me. I'm insane. I don't know anyone outside my class.

FAKE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you're about to shoot up a school

Welcome Sup Forumsro. Happy you've left tumblr and seen the light.

Kek i actually consider that every once in a while. To have some fun before offing myself.

Just stick to making maps for Doom, Dylan

first things first you hav to show us your dick

Get the fuck out you cuck

>app

Fuck me.

Real simple champ.

First, you need to delete system32.exe from your windows-directory. This will give you access to all the memes and fun stuff the old-fags, also knows as Sup Forumstards have.

THEN, you will need to an hero. This can be done in a various amount of ways. My personal favorite is deep throating a massive black dildo until you pass out.
Once you're unconscious your body will gag the fallic object out from your mouth and you'll wake up in a short moments!

Good luck OP!
>OP is a faggot

come here at night and post nudes of your friends. that's how you win the game.