Rei

Rei.
Do you think Rei is a sub?

Sub? That is?
Good choise, brother

Asuka

Rei

Asuka, Reifags should kill themselves

I mean do you think Rei is a submissive in sexual matters?

No, she want to start third impact

Kaoru is my choice

I mean would she be a sub if I were in a sexual relationship with her?

ofcourse

Asuka of course.

Why?

Neither

What kind of panties does Rei wear?

Usuall panties, as you do

How does Rei act when she needs to pee?

Misato.

The only real answer.

She is full of energy and way prettier. Also she is from Germany and a real performer.

Asuka. She's way better. Rei is boooooooring.

She's a simple person, she'd just go to the bathroom, all her underwear is white btw.
Simple and straightforward person.

How about if she is not able to use the bathroom?

THIS

She'd either look for another one, or hold it in. In extreme cases probably look for a secluded area rather than an acidentel public piss.

my applause

How long can Rei hold her piss for?

as long as any normal clone would

How long is that?
3-4 hours?

I'd imagine hours.
Some humans can hold it in for 12 hours, needing only to urinate twice a day, when they wake up, and before they go to bed.

How many hours exactly?

I am german, why would I want to fuck a german girl? Race mixing ftw.

yeah i guess she's just more human, even the way she's a total bitch sometimes shows how she tries to deal with her past traumas

Average human is about 6, let's go with that.

And if she is about to wet herself what does Rei do?

disgusting, this is why your countries fucked

well we know she dosen't understand or even care about regular social standars so i guess she would just pee wherever in order to satisfy her needs

Would she pee in her panties?

Leg it behind the nearest visual obstruction, like a bush, tree, garbage container etc.
But honestly since her personality is, let's say, unfeeling towards what others think, I wouldn't put it past her that she'd just let it happen if nothing else was an option.

"are fucked?" or "they fucked"?
german, do you speak it? /jk

Describe Rei peeing her panties.

you know this is bullsht right?

can I make my trolling more obvious?
let me know down in the comments

Probably squatting with her undewear around her knees. Assuming it's the other situation in which she wasn't able to reach cover, she'd just take off her shoes and socks and keep on rolling. All this assuming she's wearing the school uniform skirt.

How about if she has started leaking into her panties?

Second situation I described. She'd probably keep them on since even though I don't think she's up to normal standarts, she woulnd't want to walk around butt naked. It would just go down her legs anyway, hence shoe and sock removal.

Describe her peeing her panties please.

are we really discusing the bathroom protocol on a fictional character?

neither, im not a filthy pedophile

Nice trips.

this movie is so fuckin goooooooooooooooooood

Yes.

I don't think it's so much about the protocol of said character, but more of the user getting a kick of it.

ok, just making sure, carry on

It's my kink okay.

fucking love how shy and introvert rei is, but asuka is so hot

Rei, she cooks, she has no problem walking around naked. Most importantly, unlike Asuka, she knows how to shut up.

Even though she's a clone she'd probably still blush, having a semblence of humanity left. Perhaps try to hide her face a bit, but eventually give in and do it, wether in public or private. Besides the soaked underwear she'd probably grab her skirt and try to pull it aside to not get it wet either. She'd probably carry on home with soaked, and I hear they are quite uncomfortable when, cold panties.

Would you put your hand up her skirt?

This.

If you were sitting next to her would you tell her to let it out?

holly fuck you're rigth

Assuming she'd already started the deed is already done, The mess is done, no use holding back. If not, I'd tell her to grasp her knee and count to 10.

Would you reassure her?

> eva thread
> no eva gifs

Among other things.

Reassurence wouldn't phase her. Despite having perhaps blushed, she'd be unfeeling towards embarrassment.

Like what?

Would she have her hands in her crotch?

Do you have the gif where Eva 01 does that Lazer that cutz throw Zeruel and explodes into a Cross?

Since she's sitting she'd probably hold the edge of her skirt between her legs.

And if she starts to leak?

It's a thread about which one you'd fuck. Care to guess what I'd stick up her skirt?

Asuka

A vibrator.

Probably pull the skirt from under herself and try to make it so she get's a minimum amount on herself. Also she wouldn't try to reach for her a crotch, can't really contain a liquid with your hands. Keep in mind she's quite logic.

Would she pee herself at that moment?

Well yes, at this point it cannot be avoided.

Now you're on the right track. Well done, sir. "Dick" would also have been an acceptable answer.

Would you say anything as she pees herself?

jesus when is 1.0+3.0 come out?

What would you say as you teased her with the vibrator?

Fpbp

/thread

Omg Asuka with out a doubt. Those head games and her sassy attitude give me an instant boner.

Probably not, I can't think of anything remarkable to say in a moment like that. Not like it's the first time she's taking a piss, she knows what she's doing.

They are both ficional characters from a Chinese cartoon, they are drawn, you can't have relationship with them, they are not real, you fucking stupid weaboo faggot.
Rei

i don't think this is a proper eva threat, more like a waifu kink discusion threat

>What would you say
Not a damned thing. I'd continue until finally busting a nut inside her.

What about when she finishes peeing?
Also has she pissed herself before?

not true, they could exist in another universe so jokes you on you faggot i could just hop universes and fuck my waifu

Would you call her a naughty little slut?

i would ask if she likes it

what? chinese? my childhood ruined

Would she moan cutely?

Not even then, no. Well yeah, even fictional characters go to the bathroom sometimes.

This guy get's it. No need to ruin a moment with unnecessary bullshit.