Good night, sweet prince

Good night, sweet prince

Finally one of illiuminati fathers dead

Look at all that braidable nose hair.

FUCKING FINALLY.

Woooooooooo

finally this fuck dies, wasnt he like on his tenth heart surgery?

fucking faggot ruining the world. hope he has fun in hell.

who is this?

that was all a myth you brainwashed fucking dumb liberal cock addicted faggot.

An inbred imbecille who deserved death 50 Years ago.

Who is this and why is everyone happy

If the libs weren't hating them and making it look uncool to insecure fags, the right wingers would hate them for being jews. Get over yoursefl

Check'd

One of the Rothschilds. The wealthiest family in the world that regularly has people assasinated and owns banks in nearly every world nation.

It's David Rockefeller.

some rich guy

and they're happy cause 'muh illuminati'

basically, they're happy cause he was rich.

stop spreading misinformation and coming off as a dumbass liberal brainwashed cuck and I won't roast you next time.

source on the assinations

They've funded every war, on both sides since WWI.

>I get my education from memes

He actually just got out of surgery. It'll be about 3 months recovery time before he's able to fully operate his new young body. Only the wealthiest can afford that brain transplant surgery.

this

This fag things that only right wingers hate the Roths and this fag only thinks that left wingers hate the Roths.

That's what the Roths want you to think.

David Rockefeller is not a Rothschild, but the two families are very close.

I didnt think shit nigger its just you faggots are so pathetic to belive every meme you see in pol.

>literally Mr burns

>You faggots
I don't browse pol because I'm not a retard who's been successfully divided by world leaders like the Roths.

This isn't a meme

Dumb ass right wingers - Hate the wealthy elite so they elect an insanely wealthy elite to rid them of the tyranny of the wealthy elite.

Hilarious.

THIS

>implying that people like the roths who divide you arent kikes
good goy

Katharine Hepburn died a while ago friendo

I never said otherwise. Yet you right wingers are just as insecure and triggerable as the pussy leftists.

No I don't you idiot. Right wingers don't spread misinformation from FACEBOOK MEMES though. I can tell he's a braindead leftist retard

Fuck the rothschilds. Not really gonna be happy about him dying though, they are still in power.

>lol u guise r da same xd
elaborate

>Right wingers don't spread information from FACEBOOK MEMES
Yes they do. Just like the lefitsts

God, both of you sides are so fucking stupid.

I'd drink to that. Both sides are hypocrites and full of shit.

And they're both being further divided over petty bullshit to distract them from people like the Roths.

sauce

judenALERT!!!11

wrong

He was 101. I thought he was younger, but looked like that because he drank. Charlie Rose and George Will evidently have that same eye disease that makes you look like you've been embalmed in isopropyl.

You bring up excellent points. Now have mummy change your bib and bring more tendys

Christopher Poole, creator of the trollface

wtf
You're talking about left-wingers, remember occupy wall-street? That was done by a bunch of leftys
and who do you think runs wall-street? dead jew family.
seriously man, the left and right have to stop fighting each other and acknowledge who the real enemy is.

i mean if you don't think the majority of social media is leftist based then you're an idiot

of course right wingers believe memes like lefties, because people are stupid and buy into their own world view quickly. However, facebook memes are usually leftist based, and the particular one this guy referenced is from a leftist page.

Happy?

This nigger woke as fuck

I don't understand what you just said

Michael Caine is dead?

we waz kangz n sheit

THIS FAMILY COULD HAVE SAVED THE RAIN FORREST..

But they are so greedy and selfish, they don't care.

They could help to stop Fukoshima radiation leaking, but they are selfish and greedy, so they don't care.

They could helped the world., but they are so selfish and greedy that they let our planet turn in to a shithole.

They don't have to help humankind, they just have to make sure we don't waste our planet.

They could have funded research for clean energy, but they don't.

They truly are the cancer of the planet, just like all you greedy bastards. Look at all the poor countries polluting, look at all the oil spills, all the fault of these people. They make every economy weak, so only greedy people get rich and good people can't be busy with good stuff, because they have to survive.

Jews and other greedy goyim wouldn't understand this.

People destroy biodiversity, look at all the large mammals and small animals that go extinct , all because of greedy people. Look at all the oil spills and other form of destroying our planet.

fuck you all!

I will do my very best to get rich and I will influence people to be a better man!

Riiiiiiiiight.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bait

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loooooooooooog bait Johnson.

Happy cause he was rich
?????
We're happy he's dead because he is one disgusting human being
>If jews are human that is

7 heart transplants later he's finally gone

It's David Rockefeller