Stockings Thread

Stockings Thread

ok

more pls

got more of her?

have more of her?

Buckets to this picture.

NO FAGGOTS

Technically you're supposed to wear the panties *over* the garter.

Then again, you're also technically supposed to be wearing more clothing before you put on heels, so perhaps I'm being too nitpicky.

sauce?

my slut

40yo wife in black.

And in nude

And in white

Please post everything you have. She is always the best part of these threads.

moar

more pls

Hot, more plz

you like her anons?

Sure post moar pics with high heels pls

Yes

yeah love her body

pls show also some nudes

pay denbts

More plz

A couple new ones from the black set.

More spreading plz

Please

Do

Not

Stop

Are these new for you? Plenty more from that set.

Something new from the nude set.

inb4 missing leg suspender

Those and this excellent one from the nude / pink set are. Great pictures, all.

Another new one from the pink set. Nice and open here.

Looks freshly trimmed and smooth. Great view. Thanks for your continued generosity. No idea if she likes being shared or not, but she has a grateful public.

Thanks. I think she's awesome, and since she's never been with anyone else, I think it's a shame no one else will see her like this - so I love sharing her.

Thats a yes from me.

Keep sharing, brother. Share as much as you can.

this is Veruca James

More from white set?

Sure

You're/ she's the best.

More in tan?

Outstanding. I love her heels

Sure. Different set here.
Thanks, me too. She enjoys wearing them to bed.

Tan suits her legs best. They're dynamite in everything, but the tan with black or silver heels is straight sex.

hawt

I would have to agree. Love the tan on her.

She looks great in tan pantyhose as well.

Block heels for work? How anyone in that office gets anything done is beyond me.

More pink. All the pink. Pink is perfect.

Yeah, she had a few guys chasing after her while she was there. Raised a good girl and I keep her happy, so no worries.

More pink? Sure. Freshly finger-fucked here.

She has a delightful thigh gap.

Gorgeous gap and silky slot. She must be so revved and ready to screw when you're done photographing her. You use her pictures for your own pleasure and bragging rights?

Hail Satan! Yeah, I enjoy her pictures for my own use and for others to enjoy her. Not bragging, per se - just happy to share her sexiness with others.

I love coming all over her legs when she's like this.

Finishing on those legs or creampie... what an enviable set of choices! Does she buy her own legwear?

Most of it is my choice.

Creampie here. This is shortly after baby #3, so still some chub on her and bushier.

Love the extra fuzz! The opaques are a nice change of pace (second only to the perfect tans). What brand are those? Not like it really matters since those legs would look great in $5 Hanes - just curious.

Seen this gif so many times, sauce anyone?

Haha. Actually, those are indeed Hanes blackout thigh highs.

www.amazon.com/dp/B005QK29TO/

I have a whole set of those pics as well, but she's post-baby and not quite in as good shape.

If that's "not in great shape," bravo to both of you for your standards and commitment to upkeep! No sense in dropping big coin on Wolfords for photos and "finishing," right? Another great set.

Thanks, user. The standards are hers; as a former dancer, she has a pretty high physical standard for herself.

This is how she looked right after we got married, before the kids. Still great legs, but her tits were glorious before the kids.

Her nips I'm some of the pink set are glorious. Very little lost in that regard. Does she do crotchless hosiery at all?

Impressive

Oh yes.

i hate my stocking fetish. I can jerk it to about anything in stockings.

Any more in this? Very happy you found someone who will indulge your proclivities, user. Thanks for all you share, too. I'm a greedy fuck, but I don't give a damn. Nothing wrong with craving all that you have of her!

Bump

enjoy