Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

Fake n gay

get cucked boi

kys

tell her cum will make it heal faster, get a handjob

>Sage

lol

Gay and fake.

Those are hickies...they sucked that cunts neck and she loved it

>/thread

Oh look... THIS thread again...
This definitely hasn't been posted a million times before.

shit b8

obvious shitpost is obvious

stop making shitty posts

Is the endless repetition part of the joke?

This is like the 8th time I've seen this, kys OP

Sage in all fields.
Fuck putt here with this gay shit

1. go to police or
2. she shows you where it happened, you write down the area, you go and check social networks to see who lives in this area that likes to play paintball, track those people down, confirm with your gf that these are the people that shot her, observe your targets over the course of a week, get their schedules, wait for night, grab your gear, don't fight them as group, find them when they're alone, break their knees and shatter the caps with a baseballbat or sledgehammer, do it to eah person involved, leave no tracks or prints, wear gloves and a mask, don't talk to tehm and don't wear clothes that make you easy to identify, get rid of your gear, go home and tell your gf she won't need to worry anymore, sleep like a baby with no regrets for you are the punisher who brings justice

Post it to Sup Forums