If you don't like Vampire Weekend you're a neckbeard

If you don't like Vampire Weekend you're a neckbeard

vampire weekend is shit

found one

fuck off nu-male

knew this was coming. id rather be a numale than a khv edgelord

hahah, please fuck off, dude.

Vampire Weekend are actually really good but don't expect avant teens who only care about their image (instead of importance of music trough feeling), dad rockers or people who are """""above""""" pop music to understand it.

Agreed and thats a good-ass album you posted. The fact that they get so much backlash here is further proof that this board is full of basement dwellers.

these
kill you are self

this shit killed indie

what the fuck does this mean? what is indie? all independent music fits into one genre? you are a huge faggot and you should never post again, but you probably will anyway

Its as fake and bourgeoisie as can be its why whites are hated so much

what about it is fake? should white kids who grew up upper-class with educated parents be singing about how horrible their childhood was and how poor they are? and how does it have anything to do with "indie"?

what if I only like this album and not their other ones

Modern Vampires Of The City is their best album.

Well obviously.

Fuck I'm waiting so hard for a new one. Rostam can't fucking go.

Then you are a pleb

And you are patrician

Wrong, you fucking commie. It is better than indie

>tfw you will never be from an old money East Coast family
I don't like to listen to VW because if I do I just get depressed

Wrong

Correct

water down talking heads

'no'

That pic is dead on though

Yeah I know, one of the few RYM reviews I've seen that was actually really good.

vampire weekend might be the best indie band post 2000s. stfu faggot

>tfw you grew up in America's NE and can relate

Here, I'll give it to you straight, Vampire Weekend make tight, catchy, accessible indie tunes. They also come off as people who would describe themselves as quirky and dream of a submissive Asian girlfriend (though they wouldn't say anything to their politically correct friend-group). Their music is too good to ignore, but fuck if it doesn't aggravate me.

>dream of a submissive Asian girlfriend
oh, so you are against miscegenation?

>projection