It's really over, isn't it?

it's really over, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoUH-OdVXpM
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/
youtu.be/wAg1r6zw7Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank fuck, too.

They did more to damage the credibility of the common man, than even fucking nu-males did.

I'm glad that cunt Ryan Dunn is a crispy bacon burger and I'm saddened that it didn't happen to all of them.

It just started to get really sad watching Knoxville continue to whore himself out for cash even after he was rich.

Got a treat for you guys, FHM article featuring BAM's dad

Would you maybe frot with party boy?

There's something really sad about watching these guys grow up.

The only one I feel bad for is Knoxville and he was already older than the rest when they filmed.

The others I sort of expected them to turn out the way they did (irrelevant, drugged up, rotisserie, etc.)

And nothing of value was lost.

My best friend died in a skatepark. He's dead and gone. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.

True. Young Bam was a qt 7/10. He didn't age well.

That's bam tho

>jan 2004

Just a vision of the future man

Because of the fuck ton of drugs he took.

ISN'T IT

I heard Dave England on a podcast talking about a group email with all the jackass guys about whether or not they wanted to do a 4th movie. everyone was on board except for Knoxville so it's probably never going to happend again

This, though Knoxville is alright. The rest can burn in a dumpster.

Funny how Margarine would make fun of his father, only to become an obese trainwreck years later.

>everyone in my high school loved this shit
>had to pretend to like it to not like like a weirdo

I'd never watched the show but that clip of them using the riot control barrier on themselves made me respect his craziness, guy commits all the way and laughs it off before and after.

>not liking jackass in highschool
>not doing pussy versions of their shenanigans with your friends
I bet you lost your virginity 18+ if youve lost it at all

Sorry, I'm not a normie.

same for me and I was even a skater

I found it crass and stupid

30% was unique and generally entertaining
50% was them trying way too hard.
20% was them doing gross stuff

They are all getting a bit to old to pull off some of the higher end stunts that people want to see

Knoxville doesn't really need them anymore, He can just as easily go out and make another Bad Grandpa film and just pocket the money himself

plus they are all drug addicts and alcoholics now. they all outgrew the ''young dumb buddies who drink all the time and do stupid shit'' phase in their life and took a turn for the worse.

knoxville is the only one who is alright, and hopefully he just keeps making bad grandpa movies. or maybe a new jackass movie but with a new younger cast.

>yfw Knoxville's dick is broken and he has to pee through a catheter twice a day

there's a video of him doing a bike stunt, it went wrong

the bike's steering bars landed on his dick and now it's permanently ruined, dude can't even fuck anymore

Ryan Dunn was the friend we all wish we had.

Its not all the drugs he took. It's all the food he ate while taking them.

Bullshit. A skater at the time these came out was all about Jackass, CKY2K, RODNEY MULLEN VS DAWONG SONG ROUND 2, HOOK UPS DESTROYING AMERICA... and anything involving Blind, Zero or Girl. Eric Koston, Ed Templeton, and Jamie Thomas and Mike Vallely.

What you mean is that you played Tony Hawk 3 in high school and thought you were a skater. Faggot

>used to sit around watching jackass, bams show and wildboyz with my dad and brother
They were good fun
Wildboyz was the best though, barring a few great bam/jackass episodes

I would feel pretty bad at first if JK just rebooted the franchise with a bunch of guys who were all in their early twenties but I'd still probably go see it

no I was actually a skater here is a video of me trying to skate now

youtube.com/watch?v=MoUH-OdVXpM

>he thinks he's chubby

I am become Phil, destroyer of diets.

It was over with Jackass 3D and on. Bad Grampa was OK but that's just Johnny Knoxville.

great:
>Jackass: The Movie
>Jackass Number Two

Also
>CKY
>CKY2K
>CKY3
>CKY4
were all great. Bam's best work.

link to vid and source

I always wanted a wildboyz movie, Manny and Chris Pontius were always my two favorite guys in the crew.

I never bothered with Jackass, it always seemed like trash aimed at the lowest common denominator to me. Just bullshit for the tasteless. I watched that one with the grandpa and it was mediocre.

Could be worse, they could end up like The Dudesons who just do lame shit now almost every day.

lucky 7s, and I agree. Ryan Dunn seemed the best bro of the entire bunch.

I still goggle their names from time to time.
It does feel sad seeing them grow up, would be even sadder to see them put out another movie, some of them are in their forties.

Id still watch it but they'd need to rework how the show/movie goes.

Just a doc would be pretty cool.

they can't keep doing the same stuff over and over.
they are too old now anyway.
shame ryan died and not bam.

chris pontius and steve-o are the best, followed by knoxville

wont work.
they were funny because at the same time you had bands like blink 182, sum 41, green day and that whole punk / rebelling scene was big. then blink broke up, sum 41 married avril lavigne, and that whole punk scene left the white middle class kids, and the only people still acting stupid and getting drunk and doing jackass level stunts and skating tricks were the people doing that shit before it came cool.

only reason later jackass movies did so well is because all the white middle class kids who had that whole late 90's early 2000's environment to grow up in wanted to relive those days through jackass movies.

its over now, they might get lucky with another bad grandpa if they change some of their jokes and sense of humour,

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/

they were tools of the jew

he's addicted to alcohol you insensitive twat... show some respect for the bloke.

There is nothing to feel bad for him. He has a fine movie career and recently worked together with Jackie Chan.

Isn't every single piece of mass produced media a tool of the jew?

Thanks for sharing. :) x

They're done, it's been too long and they have other projects to focus on.

A major studio would have to throw alot of money at them and even if that happened their bodies are too broken for them to try to do anything comparable to their 90s/2000s stunts

>sum 41 married avril lavigne

Don't stop there

>that feel when you become a casualty of society :(

well i mean they have kids already and shit, i don't know for how much longer they could continue with it

EARTH ROCKER

He talks about it on the Howard stern show

youtu.be/wAg1r6zw7Bg

It was even worse than the satire of it.

drugs
alcohol
food
just being a careless fuck who didnt take care of himself in general because thats not rock n roll~

It's definitely over. The whole cast are way into their 40s now, probably all fucked up the cartilage in their joints.

i keep thinking the grey inside of his jacket is part of his belly, every time i see this

>They did more to damage the credibility of the common man,
you are dumb as fuck

Watching old Jackass clips is pretty comfy, not gonna lie.

The hardest I've ever laughed at a movie was seeing Jackass 2 with two of my best friends.

It's fucking sad what happened to the rest of them though.

Damn, you're more JUSTed at 29 than the Jackass guys are at 40

That video was the jewiest thing i have ever seen, not even the holocaust or schindler's list stood up to the jewry of that video

>everyone that shares this hobby likes and thinks the exact same things
Jesus christ user. You need to take a break.

He's just thinking like one of those jew marketing people that's all.