How old were you before you gave up on finding love? Why did you give up?

How old were you before you gave up on finding love? Why did you give up?
I gave up because I can get sex but I can't get a gf. They don't want anything more from me obviously not from others.

21 or so, now I just look for a new sex partner every couple of years.

Op here I'm also 21 and I'm currently fucking a fresh 18 year old (born Feb 1999). I don't see it getting serious anyways.

23, the love of my life committed suicide years ago and I just got out of a 3 year relationship.

26, same boat, new sex for a few years works for me. I'm too hypocritical about partners needing to be perfect

I only ask for loyalty, care and love. The only thing is that I only like really skinny girls. I don't care about flaws in characters nobody is perfect. I swear the only thing worse than the so called friend zone (btw is a complete is bullshit and doesn't exist) is when you fuck her and she leaves. For 1 or 2 hours it feels like she is yours and then you're all alone again.

Loyalty was broken in my current relationship so I have to choose between bubbling rage and loving her or emotionless fucking and being content with pussy

Just now.

im 25, im shattered from the last relationship.

Gave up cause it just feels to deal with crazy bitches all the fucking time. And i'm talking about grown-up women about to hit 40y

im just done, im fucking fed up and now i end up bored on Sup Forums lol

im not done with pussy tho

I hear that... I'm at the point where the drama seems constant across age ranges so I might as well hit up the young tight girls instead of old worn out ones with the same issues

True. What some women fail to I sweat and is that man hit their golden age at 30 to 40. And they start to fade roughly after hitting 27-28 years old. Why would I deal with her bullshit and worn out pussy when you can get a sex eager 18 or 19 year old.

Fail to understand**

/kek/
can't you see, i'm 25 and i made the other way around. tried a woman about your age (i guess), but as you can see it didn't work out either.

and i came from several disappointing relationships with girl of my age.

it's not just "them", it's "us" non respecting ourselves

Can you explain more about the part "we don't respect ourselves"

It got clear to me, now, that the only reason I get in these situations is because I don't have enough self-respect.

Who would fall in love with someone who treats you like shit all the time and blames you for it?
The only reason they make our lives hell is that because we let them.

28 here. Gave up on love once I realized no girl wanted me. No one has ever shown any interest in me. I've asked many girls out and they sometimes politely sometimes mockingly deny. I'm not a virgin though (thank you to the beautiful hooker from asia).

I've made peace with the fact that I am a 4/10 at best and pretty undesirable. So I take comfort in progressing through my career, video games and other things. Relationship aint for me.

Truth.

I found out that a lot of women don't really care about "4/10" and see the inside more than the outside.

>How old were you before you gave up on finding love?
>Why did you give up?
I Learned that Love is artificial, Looks are everything, Women are troublesome, affection is completely conditional, I'm Shallow, and if you're a virgin you're often left feeling a lot of ambiguity surrounding your feelings that complicate things to the point where you stop caring much about your feelings.

Now I just want the Neck

Op here.True. I still wonder if there's something wrong with me though. I know I'm not perfect but still.. I can't be THAT bad

This is absolute bullshit. People don't pay attention to a 4/10 long enough to look at their 'inside'.

Open your eyes and see who people generally pay attention to in a group setting. Always the good looking people. As an ugly guy, only people that are genuinely interested in conversation are either old people or other ugly guys.

i don't get this shit at all. there's just as many sad, lonely, desperate 4/10's out there in your position. plenty of 7/10 with personality disorders and cats who would love you. you can meet one from the comfort of your toilet on ??? dating website. don't get me wrong, i'm sure you're a repellent piece of shit, but that really shouldn't stop you. it doesn't stop a lot of people. relationships are for you, so stop wallowing.

probably, there is something wrong with us if we end up saying that relationships are shite.

problem is, we can't see ourselves from our perspective; i guess that's what relationships are for.

>PARADOX.jpg

As sad as it is I am on 4 dating platforms. Tinder and Bumble doesn't work for me as my match rate is super low. POF and Okcupid have some responses but it never translates into a date.

it may be bullshit... or maybe not

all i can say is that i look like shit, im fat, loads of defects. and still, i had a lot of time with several woman.
no, i'm not talking about just sex or hookers. I even got two hot girls to get along with me for years.

Ok, I'll bite. Please tell me how.

I am not fat, just have a generally ugly face and average body.

lol don't get mad at me, but i don't know "how".
i never hit on a girl, they just ... arrived

not that i'm proud of it, im shattered from relationships

maybe i just attracted crazy bitches

those sites are more hook up oriented than dating. you should use sites that actually let you show your personality instead of a couple photos. you're not unique and neither is your position. you can find what you're looking for because there are just as many girls out there thinking the exact same things you are, just waiting for someone to sweep them off their feet. i don't want to motivate you, i just don't like your defeatist bullshit. there's a lot of shit going on outside.

And what site would you recommend instead? those are the 4 most popular ones.

26. I just gave up yesterday.

Despite pouring all of my effort into our 5 year relationship she left me last night. No hope for her coming back at all either.

I feel like a fucking undesirable loser.

Op here. This is actually becoming a very helpful and good thread. Cheers/ b.

I'm 31 and I'm on the verge of giving up. My gf broke up with me 2 weeks ago and I've been a complete mess since. I really thought she was the one. All I want in life is to fall in love, get married and start a family with someone. Is that so much to ask?

>undesiderable loser
you'll be really happy to understand you were deeply wrong about this; and that'll be just the start..

At 18. Got cucked after a 2 year ltr. Realized it ultimately goes beyond your control.

if you want a serious relationship you should be on a paying site, like match. why don't your conversations lead to dates? what are you saying to them?

if having a family is your true goal in your life, then breaking up with this woman may be just the first step.

Usually read something on their bio/pics and talk about that. Try to find something in common

Recently, I realized I can fuck any girl I want but I won't get any of them to love me, I'm just a filthy secondary with a cock.

18 male , don't know how to talk to girls .No girls talk to me.I have given up , now the fate of my life decides where I end up.

And to prove I am the king of beta male , I am gonna add some more info that last time I talked to a girl was 4 years ago .

I just wanna have a decent house innawoods relatively both close and far away from civilization, a handful of pets and a small patch of pot.

imo, stop "trying to find" and just talk abut what concerns you instead

never did. got married to her

32 when I got engaged!

isn't a little bit early to give up?
btw the problem and the solution coincide. you have to make that step, break the wall. somehow

how do you conduct this investigation? are you charming/funny? how often do you talk to strangers?

I was involved with a girl for close to 10 years. Things were going well, even talking about kids however she had a history of mental instability, perhaps even illness linked to a rape that happened when she was a kid and unfortunately one day things got too much for her and she snapped. Became a recluse, unable to speak to anyone who isn't direct family, and disappeared from both public and later online. I've tried to save us a couple of times since, she keeps re-establishing contact but it was like talking to a completely different person and she would disappear without a word months later so after the 3rd time I gave up.

As sappy as it sounds she was my world and I have no interest in replacing her but I've found I'm quite content with being single now and have no desire to ever change that.

Are you me?

>content with being single

as long as you're happy with it, and you don't mind it, why change it? GL being happy and awake :)

Exactly. Like I said I'm done and have been living the single life for 5-6 years now and I have never been so relaxed in my life. All time is for me and it's time well spent in my opinion.

To some of the people in this thread:
I dont think you can give up on love when you arent even 18 or you've never actually experienced love. Kissless loveless virgins talking about love is like having a monkey talk about rocket science.

Do you just walk up to them an ask them if they want to have sex or what? How does that work?

i'm so happy with you man.
may i ask you a question?

do you feel like some things in your like are, like, "frozen"?

Like even in the small things, like having some expired goods in your house? I know it's a weird question but it could actually help me

until one day you fuck her but she's such a blackhole of emotion that you can't bear to me near her for any more time even though she wants you to stay...

...and suddenly it starts to make sense why they left you all those times.

Idk honestly man I dont know how to answer. I like to dress good and I have good hygene and a decent body. But I dont think its all about the looks because im only 5.5 feet tall (165 cm). If you can make them laugh and listen to you its pretty much a done deal. Im an archaeologist so I have tons of interesting stories to tell + I can cook and I play guitar, piano and drums. Maybe they dont see me as boyfriend material because of my height...