I hate Trump

I hate Trump.
Ever since he got elected, I began shaking and sweating. To this day, I am still in shock and my body hurts each time I begin to think of him. He is a pig and a monster. A sexist swine who is also a racist and misogynist. He makes fun of fat people too. Ugly orange with his degenerate hair and prostitute wife.

I hate republicans. I hate all of you anti- immigrants and anti- abortionists. You are the scum of the Earth. I want you to know that no one likes you. No one will love you. You have no purpose here other than to hinder humanity. YOU SHOULD JUST. DIE.

And this is coming from a woman. And I am a human being. And I am NOT ashamed of being a woman. Fuck Trump. And fuck you if you ever agree with him on anything. Selfish, anti- woman, anti- fat, anti- immigrant greedy selfish asshole pigs. Die all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/
bit.
cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/trump-russia-gorsuch-latest/index.html
cnn.com/specials/live-video-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your bait is bad.

My hot republican GF likes me.

Nazi.

"Ever since he got elected, I began shaking and sweating. To this day, I am still in shock and my body hurts each time I begin to think of him."

Obviously the problem is you and your feeling.

Your brainawashed by Patriarchy girlfriend. Sure.

tits or gtfo.

No, it is not. It's Trump. And you.

Die.

Well she does call me daddy sooo I guess you're right.

If somewhere in your meager existence you gain a basic understanding of social civics and intercommunications. You'd know the man is SMART if somewhere during your meager existence you gain a basic understanding of math (ideally more than just addition / subtraction ) You'd understand he's still smart. Despite the intelligence .. you may wanna read the book before you judge the cover. Turn off CNN turn off 4 Chan. go outside. Do community service since you believe you need to make the world a better place . And actually contribute.

I have a feminist blog and I work with FKH8 for charity. Where is your contribution, user?

> MFW This is bait
> MFW There's people exactly like this
> MFW the only way to tell the difference is where its posted and how good the grammar is

hes a jesuit shill

just like every president

ww3 and the rapture inc

>Ever since he got elected, I began shaking and sweating.

What a fucking faggot. Might as well neck yourself if you can't even stand his inauguration.
sage this shit

This

STFU YOU FAT COW

Don't worry. FBI Director James Comey has confirmed on record before congress that there is a current investigation into connections between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and so far the evidence points in the direction of that "there was some form of collusion", but they are trying to find out the extent, and "whether or not a crime was committed".

It's not looking too good for Trump at this point according to the director.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Oh ma'am! Ma'am! I believe you're looking for tumblr, ma'am. The exit is that way, I believe you'll find tons of like-minded people to circle-rub with there. Tits or gtfo, good day ma'am.

Nothing's going to happen

that's adorable!

I hate him too

>I hate Trump.
I hate You = Even

But Trump loves women.

Holy fuck, bait.

Keep your head in the sand.

cnn.com/

you're so cute when you're angry

>all i do is talk in a vacuum to people who agree with me.
>literally no contribution.

>degenerate hair

How is his hair degenerate?

this. he also confirmed that the election was indeed hacked giving trump the win, and said that the russians did it to cause chaos, and will be back to hack to 2020 election, and even likely the 2018 election.

hillary won, but the russian government hacked trump into the white house.

I don't even like Trump, but I hate faggots like you even more.

tits or gtfo.

I love that. Their base is gonna be pissed when it's proven that there is no connection.

This is fuckin Great

From this we can conclude OP is:

>faggot
>ugly
>fat
>non- white
>most likely trans
>baby killing
>tumblrina

Trump is an pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

>Post Make America Hate Again
>The only bigoted hateful racist are the crying triggered leftist who revel in their identity politics
>Keep spewing your toxic rhetoric as you become the very thing you claim to fight against
>Demonizing and destroying things and people who simply have different world views
>Literally Nazis

10/10

oh look, the tolerant left.

also, sage.

Translation: I'm a democratic sellout Obama appointee and if the republicans win, then hacked!

go back to Tumblr

So it's windy. I don't see in bondage straps or ball gags in it. It's nipples aren't pierced.

" I began", " I am still", " I begin " ... This post its About you and your anxiety. Call it Trump, religion or economy. The problem is you.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

this decade will be the one to destroy all others

>>He makes fun of fat people
Hmm...

cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/trump-russia-gorsuch-latest/index.html

lucky.

So fucking triggered.
kek

I am still here. I just do not know how to reply. I guess we live in a world that is against minorities and women. Thanks all.

- OP

Do you even have any idea what "hacked" is supposed to mean? No because you just parrot things you read on Huffington Post.

You cannot "hack" something like a voting booth since they are not networked to anything
The only thing that could be called a "hack" was the leaks from the DNC and Podesta emails. By the way, even their emails where hacked, and not just leaked from the inside, the spooky boogyman Russians didn't just inevent the content of those emails. The Democrats where caught cheating and trying to steal the election themselves, among doing a plethora of other dirty shit, that is why they lost.

>what is common sense and facts to a leftist when they have FEELINGS

Nice story, were you told Trump was all of those things by your liberal friends (you know the ones you surround yourself with in your echo chamber of unquestionable groupthink) or by a college professor that indoctrinated you and/or your liberal friends? Eat a dick kike

Tits or GTFO.

b-but i was told race and gender were social constructs!

LOL wow I can't believe it. as soon as the last thread 404'd, here we go. another thread.

this is why you guys lose elections.

>CNN
>wew lad
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

This just in

>not using adblocker
pleb

>>turn 360 degrees and walk away
kek

Heil baby

KEK
They've got you eating shit, Sup Forumsro. I mean, support Trump for supportable reasons if that's your slant, but what you just said is literally retarded.

Maybe you should just get back to the kitchen then, if all this is beyond you anyway.

i don't think they understand why they lost yet.

Well many in the democrat party already said that the content in those emails was not 100% accurate, and there was a lot of propaganda and lies mixed in with some actual real emails. Things like "pizzagate" and "spirit cooking" were part of those supposed emails, which both turned out to be bullshit. Once 1 piece of data is confirmed to be false, then that complete destroys the credibility of the rest of those supposed emails.

encrypted file format
proprietary hardware and firmware
it is entirely possible to tweak numbers on such a device

The world isn't, at least the United States isn't.
It is against dumbfucks.
Two actors perfectly recreated the second debate to the gesture, and the pause. The difference? Trump was played by a woman and Hillary a man. Hillary' speech popularity dropped like crazy, and trumps speech was fair and made sense.

Stupid far lefties.

Disinformation campaign is much more likely, and Putin and his bros are experts at it.

"Were," not "where."
Learn English.

>You cannot "hack" something like a voting booth since they are not networked to anything
not who you were responding to, but this isn't how it works. ease up on the L&O.

>yeah, media is lying to you. Believe only in Trump. He has all the answers. Only he can fix everything. Hail President Trump.

Your mom told me that when she was tonguing my asshole. Fuck you, you fucking slavic chimp.

I'm pretty surprised that "you" think that "you" won, actually.

>And this is coming from a woman.

You know the rules bitch.

Terrible bait.

Lies, I never said "I" won anything. I didn't vote for trump. But go on thinking that anybody that isn't a leftist is automatically sucking the trump dick. And go on losing with your made up alt-reality facts.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!

cnn.com/specials/live-video-3

TRUMP IS FUCKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION CONFIRMED!

CNN is owned by the CIA. The LAST group that needs to be commenting on treachery.

Not cool dude

>whoosh.jpg

Yes, the truth can hurt.

Disinformation is everywhere.
i actually dont care about anything anymore and this has been this way for several years.

Entire countries disallow microsoft or any other proprietary OS, software, or data structures and mandate open source software on government owned computers, and in education. The linux gap is tremendous. Millions of americans are incapable of using anything but windows computers, despite their phone's being mostly android. Unix-like operating systems are almost non existent in the majority of american businesses, which could certainly USE a discount to their advantage. Why pay for shitty email servers and a Per Seat license to Microsoft when you can run Linux on as many computers as you wish for free?

This.

Yeah you thought about this terrible rebuttal WAY too long and all for nothing. You seem like a sad creatureNo more of this please

Oh, a conveniently disinvested third party just stopping by to shitpost, eh? INTREDASTING.

The rules are clear. There was no reason to mention your gender while stating your opinion. Follow the rules, or gtfo.

>i don't think they understand why they lost yet.
this is what denial looks like:

it's over trumpkins!

oh fuck, this is so rich!

stay mad faggot

MAGA

Well, Einstein, my point is actually that you fellas aren't actually going to get anything out of this besides maybe a couple of laughs that you're going to regret in a little while. You're not, in reality, any kind of majority. People are already pissed at what the president is up to while you autists here, somewhat laughably, accuse other people of hanging out in echo chambers while in the real world regular people are a little bit concerned that perhaps the president can't actually deliver on the things he promised. But sure, kekkity kek, you won and nobody gets it but you.

>That's it. Question everything but Trump. CNN is lying to you. the CIA is lying to you. Trump is the only way forward. He's the only one that can help.