Mods deleting all the UK terrorist attack threads, as well any of the past recent events

>mods deleting all the UK terrorist attack threads, as well any of the past recent events

jesus, why the mods have to be like this? we aren't gonna discuss this in the shithole that Sup Forums is. this is one of the several reasons why Sup Forums will never be great.

international tragedies are politically incorrect you bigot

Do you want to see Sup Forums turn into another Sup Forums? I don't.

We need a /nap/ board for all the /non american politics/.

imo leaking Sup Forums is much worse than real Sup Forums.

>nigger jew nigger shitskin

You have to discuss the shooting here than in Sup Forums, where everything is going to be
>haha ebin praise kek and meme magic garbage

Its a bit of an issue. I don't go to Sup Forums and don't want to.

How is international events not valid on Sup Forums?

feel the same. its fucking shitty every thread about it gets banned. just looked at Sup Forums, but i cant join in that cesspit. i don really think Sup Forums should be the alternative of Sup Forums but the fact that the only board where you can talk about political topics on Sup Forums is Sup Forums seems to be pretty dated. its full of alt-right fags. why we cant have other options.
this. we need another political board otherwise where the alt-right fags/ameriboos cant join.

*better chance

Best post

>On a date with a girl, went to a museum on her suggestion
>Pretty cool desu. She's very interested in international culture and actually knows what she's talking about
>Conversation's easy even though we've only had a couple of drinks
>What could possibly go wrong?
>'Heh seems like we only talk about different countries and cultures, user. You have a life outside that, right?'
>Open my mouth to start a discussion about something else
>Out of nowhere, a grossly overweight sweaty neckbearded 'man' tackles me to the floor
>Can smell the horrible mix of hotpockets and body odour
>Before I can say anything he bounces me out the door and says 'don't come back for 3 days'

Shitposting, boipucci, and country generals only I guess

Reminder that they do it for free.

Guess so.

What even is with the gay posting?

>he takes his """job""" very seriously

Hey there Sup Forums mod What's it like to be a fatty? I'm behind a thousand proxies So that I can call you sweaty Yes I can You ruin all threads on Sup Forums Is that part of your plan? Hey there, Sup Forums mod Don't you worry about the money I'm sure you leave you basement And then ask your deal old Mummy For some cash To increase your Hot Pocket stash And cream for your rash Oh you will always be Doing it for free Oh you will never be Compensated monetarily Mod on Sup Forums Hey there Sup Forums mod I know times are getting hard You can't keep up with all the outlaws Your fat fingers are filled with lard You need to find a way To simultaneously watch your anime And delete threads all day Hey there Sup Forums mod I was browsing /epl/ And when the half-time slags were posted I thought what the fuck's that smell? Oh, it was you The rumours I heard were all true You smell like poo Oh you will always be Doing it for free Oh you will never be Compensated monetarily Now Walmart seems pretty far So demand your Mum takes you by car Cause your Mountain Dew supply's fading away You spend your days banning us And we'll just laugh along because We know that you'll never get laid Janitor, I'm telling you Ever since Moot's employed you Sup Forums will never ever be the same And you're to blame Hey there Sup Forums mod Your neckbeard is covered in Cheetohs While we're posting POWER RANKINGS Bro Culture and even Tyrone like we do You know it's all because of you We can do whatever we want to Hey there Sup Forums mod, here's to you This one's for you Oh you will always be Doing it for free Oh you will never be Compensated monetarily Mod on Sup Forums Free

Fucking web English "teacher"

>none of the canadian shitposter's threads get deleted
>topical threads on international news get deleted

Because this is not the thread to discuss it.

Fucking monkeys, learn the rules or GTFO.

Sup Forums is way worse than Sup Forums lol

Sup Forums is a terrible board but Sup Forums is just 50 generals + 100 /r9k/ threads

Not really, if it was something about Syria I don't think they would delete that thq.

why are you still posting here, then? plenty of good boards on the internet

>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

>All politics and current events belong on Sup Forums.

Keep crying bitches