Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE WEAK PATHETIC ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHA WEAK ANIMALS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THEY DESERVE TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH HAHAHAHA

One time i captured a stray shitty dog.. i torured it for days hahahahah.. funny info after 3 days of torture the fucking dog stopped barking eventho i tortured him hahahahha fucking pathetic animal

after 5 days i beat him to death with a fucking hammer

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4KmFZKKbKU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8EHG6qBQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u fuckin retard!

EGGY MAYMAY KID

>Garunteed replies

wowee thats effin edgey man ur so cool. i'll meet you tomorrow in the cafeteria jim

You're not even trying, dude.

Rookie. What you've good to do is jack it off while you torture it until it can't tell the difference from pain and pleasure. Then when you beat it it gets hard and keeps that blood flowing.
Remember to also Jumpstart its heart every so often so it can't go unconscious or into shock.

Have fun.

but cat is cute

Post shovel dog

Facts here: OP's grandad abused him as child

nice copypasta m9

What a pathetic try, 1/10 for making me reply

>look ma im edgy

I heard this sound while watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=N4KmFZKKbKU

which race is the most disgusting and why is it asians. extra points if you say chinese specifically

I pity you

Fuck you OP. You are a fucking faggot. you and your mom. and your uncle. And your whole city

>trying this hard
tone it down a notch kid

I'm genuinely concerned about you, i'm not even kidding.
Like, if you posted in a serious way you must be retarded, but if you were baiting it's all the same, you tried so hard it's even cringeworthy. kys

-i can watch people dying in the most horrific ways all day long but if an animal gets hurt then I tear up like a little bitch

t. Numale sjw

Underage b8

Go kill yourself OP

Good thread i fuckin hate dogs enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8EHG6qBQ8