Post your guns Sup Forums

Post your guns Sup Forums.

Glock 17, light enough to put in waistline of track pants.

glock 20

hk checking in

S&W Model 57 .41 Magnum

Are you the lead actor for The Walking Dead?

How much you give for that?

p90x do u fags even lift

GP100

that shits gay bruh

Fuck you I have a shotgun nigga

1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Henry Bigboy .357/.38

Why do you Amerifats need to compensate so badly OP? If attacked you just need to realize there is no need to resist, just comply and all will be fine, realizing this has created a very peaceful and serene europe.

These "criminals" are in reality just misunderstood and most likely too poor to afford needed prescriptions and antiseptic liquids, not to mention basic clothing like shoes, proper fitting jeans, and other accoutrements that help increase their self esteem amongst their peers. The lack of proper attire also leads them to much frustration with the opposite sex, so much so that they occasionally could be aggressive in seeking the release that the opposite sex provides. In these circumstances too it is reccomended to comply and all will be well, as a matter of fact you can think of it as helping the less fortunate meet their needs. I mean is that worth a life?

The above notwithstanding, it's a known and verifiable fact that just being within 5,000m of a gun will increase your likelyhood of being a victim of guns, including self inflicted injury, by over 126,000%.

I just wish you Amerifats would realize that the massive numbers of preventable gun deaths per year in America, 822/100k residents in 2014 would be near 0 if you would just let go of that antiquated amendment that was written with slings and arrows in mind. The world is waiting for you to come to your senses.

this thread died early

Seems like it's doing pretty okay to me

maybe

Hillary is the true president........ dumb fucking muricans. Drumpf will be impeached in the next 2 months. Then ur gov can come to it's senses and collect ur dick compensators.

Nice, is it worth the money?

oddball caliber

Okay, thank you.

to me yeah, but not to everyone, there are much cheaper alternatives. But will say this, it's 100% reliable, eats everything I have ever fed it, and is accurate as hell. But again you can save ~400-500 and do FNX 45 tactical as well, just as good.

very nice, some day might have a couple more AK style variants....

We'll still have Uncle Pence faggot. Preach on.

Milennium G2 9MM

2 Ls in Millennium, ape.

Glock 26 Gen 4.
Would love to swap it for a Makarov

There will never be enough. I need to pick up a proper RPK and then save up to expand a bit. I would love a PKM. Will take some serious dough though to get one. Dunno if I can talk the wife into blowing 8k on a gun lol.

Feel ur pain there man

>oddball caliber

Yeah. I had a Five-seveN around the same time. Another odd caliber.

I carry this in a .380

Scope scar in 3...2...

They don't make the shield in .380, only 9mm and .40s&w. Are you thinking of the s&w bodyguard?

lookes like an air rifle but either way thats a long rubber eyecup so 10:1 thats also a russian scope

How is the 5.7mm round? Would you say it's worth the money for the performance?

>How is the 5.7mm round?

Overall, yes, worth the cost. FN discourages reloading, however. Fast with a flat trajectory, more of a rifle cartridge. A bit on the exotic side IMHO

Airsoft pistol