Ill visit Spain from May 28th to June 9th any Spaniard want to see a Leaf :)?

Ill visit Spain from May 28th to June 9th any Spaniard want to see a Leaf :)?

Spanish women are gorgeous, enjoy your trip.

French ones are too mon frère

They aren't

Which places will you be visiting?

I arrive in Barcelone, then will visit Valencia, Granada, Malaga and Madrid, either clockwise or anti clockwise. You got some recommendations other than that? Or some of those cities I should skip? I would also like to cross the Gibraltar strait and spend a day in Morocco if that is not too expensive.

José.... Vuestras mujeres son las más hermosas de Europe

Enough with that meme.

Too many places for not so many days
Think of the time it takes to get from one place to the next one

>El Peruano

You can savely skip Malaga and Valencia. Not going to Seville is almost a sin you dumb leafy

>summer

Ouch

Ill still be there for a good 12 days, Im taking the fastest trains there are so shouldn't I be ok? I guess I might skip at least Valencia like but I at least want to do some swimming if possible. Aren't Malaga's beaches the best in the country?

What? Wikipedia says its barely gonna be above 30 Celsius.

The beach in Malaga is pretty lame. Usually people move to other beaches

Jesus Christ is always the same, Anglo autist goes to spanish speaking cunt to get laid

>you got the best wimin xd

Yeah no shit they are when you can't get laid at your homeland.

Oh... By the way you didnt answer the OP, wanna meet a Leaf?:)

I hope some gypsy stabs him in the neck

1) im not anglo
2) i dont expect to get laid
3) i already got laid in my country

You are Peruvian. I fear Peruvians. I am from Madrid btw

Argentine women are hot too.

> beach
If you go to Málaga and Barcelona, avoid the city beaches. They are disgusting. Take a train (Cercanías / Rodalies) and go to one of the real beaches like:
> Gavà (Barcelona)
> Premiá de Mar (Barcelona)
> Castelldefels (Barcelona)
> Torremolinos (Málaga)
> Fuengirola (Málaga)
> Benalmádena (Málaga)

Anyway, Barcelona > Valencia > Granada > Málaga > Madrid is a BIG trip, and it's in the wrong order since Madrid is halfway between Barcelona and Málaga. I live in Madrid and you need at least 4 days to visit all the highlights, and maybe another 3 in Barcelona. Madrid is bigger than any city in Canada and displays one of the largest metropolitan areas in Europe; for Barcelona you will want to enter the Sagrada Familia and tour the gothic quarter at least, and that's not even taking your beach plan into account.

I would skip Málaga and Valencia unless you absolutely need to bathe in the Mediterranean. Granada is my favourite city in Spain so I wouldn't miss it. I suggest to do Sevilla > Granada > Madrid > Barcelona instead, and go to the beach in the Barcelona province. When you are in Madrid, you may want to take a day trip to Toledo, Segovia or Ávila. Particularly Toledo is worth a visit.

I swear to god I'll become muslim and steal your women if you don't cut it out